Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit (17920 Views)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Chispa: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Alainironu
Agbadocassava:
All I know is Asiwaju till 2031
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by KevMitnick: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Reading comments here and laughing at these fools who don't know that elections have consequences. They are celebrating criminals and ritualists as their leaders... grin. Don't worry, y'all will learn eventually. grin
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Hyper77: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2023
OZIOGU1:
That's is the goal, BALLOSKI how you see am? BP dey rise everywhere grin

Mountain apes wey go night school 😂😂😂😂
Ebiras are so funny.

Number of accredited voters: 200
Total number of votes: 37 million.

You guys are so pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by 02Kebreal(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Number of votes cast exceeds accredited voters
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Hyper77: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2023
notttty:
Dem born any judas well to vote anything other than apc in that polling unit? Even okene generally dem no born your father well. Wo den go burn that your papa house down first before dem look for you.
I heard in anyingba dem go collect your pvc, accredit you and tell you to go to that corner and collect your 3k say u don vote. God save u if u ask for ballot paper.

You hear say, you hear say... Man wey dey do amebo 😂😂😂

Make dem kukuma cut your gbola, fix towtow for you.

Werey
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by GoodGovernance: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2023
This is Yahaya Bello's polling unit.

What a disaster!

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by DrMPH: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2023
KevMitnick:
Reading comments here and laughing at these fools who don't know that elections have consequences. They are celebrating criminals and ritualists as their leaders... grin. Don't worry, y'all will learn eventually. grin

So sad. I'm not even from Kogi, but I'm just thinking about the workers who have had the most harrowing experience in the last 8 years. No meaningful development in the state either. They're like people that have been in darkness and have now been condemned to remain in it because of our weak electoral system. People have sacrificed their humanity on the altar of political patronage. My colleagues in APC have parked their cars, they now commute by bus or look for free ride, yet can't stop blabbing about anything APC. Sometimes I wonder if people can truly be zombified.

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by alobright17(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
All I know say is that there is life after death, which is everlasting, pls where is ur great grandfather?
and they told you tithe and offering will do what again sef ? OK it will stop Muslim Muslim from ruling yet they're ruling.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Tommydare(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Even if dem no support rigging, na still the same fate in the hands of those beast called politicians. Once dey enter office, dem no sabi anybody again. Even if the candidate was a good person before he enter office, once baba step in....he is a new person.
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Olatundex22(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
Magomago

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Olatundex22(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2023
GoodGovernance:

What a disaster!
You’re still posting fake papers, no party agent signed. Try again please

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by AKzee(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2023
DarkLover:
I see some people here jubilating over what they’ll never benefit from.

Dino, Ododo & Ajaka all belong to the same circle- the high class. If you like, kill yourself doing their biddings mae you no struggle to better your life, at the end of the day, you’re just a Pawn lost.
God bless you for this comment. I support Ododo but there's limit.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by ufotunang: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.
... nigerians are suffer and smile people...
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by BALLOSKI: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Hyper77:

Mountain apes wey go night school 😂😂😂😂
Ebiras are so funny.

Number of accredited voters: 200
Total number of votes: 37 million.

You guys are so pathetic!!!
I don't even want to reply him now.

He's only bank on rigging. He's a minority's minority - he can't muster that number to produce governor, hence the illiterate style of rigging.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Innobee99(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Is this result not a clear evidence of forgery?
Election in KOGI Central is staged

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Tzar(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Nigerians deserve the Nigeria they have created with their own hands! Nobody should complain!

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Innobee99(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
I don't even want to reply him now.

He's only bank on rigging. He's a minority's minority - he can't muster that number to produce governor, hence the illiterate style of rigging.
Bello believes solely on thuggery and rigging to win elections. Aside that he has no other tactics
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by BALLOSKI: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2023
GoodGovernance:

What a disaster!
Just imagine!

Ebira people no de use sense do the thing sef.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by BALLOSKI: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Innobee99:
Bello believes solely on thuggery and rigging to win elections. Aside that he has no other tactics
He'd be put to shame today.

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by ggenius77(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Over voting, some of those pulling units had been cancelled already
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by kosiebe(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I really don't care provided Dino doesn't win
Me too, my guy

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by PHAYOL81: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
See people castigating the APC party for fraud and coercion from the comfort of their,living rooms' sofas, miles away from the election zones, as if other party don't have agents there.
Or are those others party agents too bought to accept malpractises?

Innobee99:
Is this result not a clear evidence of forgery?
Election in KOGI Central is staged

How true is this and do the copy of the one signed by other party agent and which was forwarded to their respective PARTIES different?If so, they can forward it to the INEC authorities to cancel the election.
But if they all signed similar copy and forwarded same to their respective parties, then they acknowledged the copy as authentic despite the modification (that may be cleared in court as honest mistakes).

PS: Remember, the new copy each other party agents present must match each other and must contain the signature of the FRAUDULENT party (to be classified as the authentic).

Innobee99:
Why saying rubbish on something I personally download from IREV Portal?

Then it's simple. Like I earlier posited, each of parties agents would have the copy they deem authentic and the aggrieved party should present it to INEC authority to protest (not the usual street_crowding thing, you know what I mean)its authenticity in a bid to invalidate the result.
Remember, the presented authentic copy must also contain signatures of all the party agents at the PU. If any didn't sign, reason(s) would have to be presented alongside the evidence/exhibit with witnesses.
It's quite simple but we like to whip sentiments without first of all doing the right thing.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Blaze14k: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Bros nigeria na turn by turn country.. nigeria was together as a country before apc came in.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zelnababa(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:
and they told you tithe and offering will do what again sef ? OK it will stop Muslim Muslim from ruling yet they're ruling.
did all these warrants you to called God (useless )?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by AkumTemi: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by alobright17(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
did all these warrants you to called God (useless )?
I even made a mistake by calling him useless because he doesn't even exist in the first place, he only existed inside book .but if you believe he exists then he's the most useless ever I'd not Why will he let those worshipping him get killed inside church under his watch?

Yet he said where 2 or 3 are gathered he's there with them yet terrorists will enter and kill them and he won't even do anything. If that is not useless tell me what it is

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by ufuosman(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Bello 3rd tenure na fix 😂😂
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zombieHUNTER: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Agbadocassava:
All I know is Asiwaju till 2031

you said same for Buhari..

Yet you are still wretched and poor.. while Yusuf Buhari is a Billionaire who does nothing for a living...

Continue in your foolery..
Your mumu na follow come
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by uniquetechng: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

That's a lie!
Many more died back then than now!
There were more over voting then than now!
The electoral laws then was poorer than now!
Where was the dead recorded in 2003 ?
And which Electoral law are you talking about ?
Has Yakubu done anything to justify the electoral Bill passed by Buhari ?
And how many senators, member of house of Representative, governors had their mandate overturned by the judiciary and tribunal in 1999, 2003 and 2007 as we are witnessing today ?
Give me factual examples with dates not hearsay, I argue with facts, at almost 50 years of age I only argue about what I have witnessed.
What happened in Osun state and the Tinubu bullion van display never happened in any of the past elections in this country.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by GiZcorp: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Same APC May Lie fought tooth and nail to enthrone in 2015... Lol... E go reach everybody, his boss and ultimate failure in colleague, Atiku has left the country for his home town, Dubai..
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zelnababa(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:
I even made a mistake by calling him useless because he doesn't even exist in the first place, he only existed inside book .but if you believe he exists then he's the most useless ever I'd not Why will he let those worshipping him get killed inside church under his watch?

Yet he said where 2 or 3 are gathered he's there with them yet terrorists will enter and kill them and he won't even do anything. If that is not useless tell me what it is
lolz no worry, I pray you live long, but Las las you go still die, then you go know may be He exist ot not, may He is useless or not.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Decarbonisation: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2023
Lol.....So another doughnut like Ododo will govern a state in Nigeria?

Nigeria is finished abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) / PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.