Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit (17918 Views)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by stano2(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2023
APC evil party
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zelnababa(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:
Then go and focus on the useless God the white man told you about so he can better your life first.
eyaah, alright no problem, a day is coming.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by spencekat(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2023
I support Ex President GEJ on scrapping this off season governorship election, let it be scrapped. All elections should take place the same season. Let National Assembly amend the constitution to accommodation the change.

2 Likes

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by uniquetechng: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Obj and Yar'adua time worse!

You still small back then!
Yaradua didn't conduct any election, so how his time worse ?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by mukthar2000(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2023
After written all una fake result under the groundnut tree abiii? Bunch of fool thinking they can fool Nigerians anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by AbuTwins: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2023
uniquetechng:
Yaradua didn't conduct any election, so how his time worse ?

Because he was rigged in by OBJ!
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Afamed: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
How possible is this bikonu!

APC taking us back to the days of Obj and Yaradua Regime
How possible was it for your Pandora fraud to get 93% votes in Anambra, Imo , Enugu, Abi and Ebonyi during the last Presidential election?

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by udemzyudex(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Wuruwuru.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by alobright17(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
eyaah, alright no problem, a day is coming.
of course days comes and goes for everyone,

Go use small change you have and pay tithe and offering come back home and start shouting bad government yet your pastor told you that tithe and offering will make your life better .confused people.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Kobicove(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2023
stano2:
APC evil party

Dino Melaye was one of those who helped bring it to power when they betrayed GEJ.

Let him eat the food he helped to cook! grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by mukthar2000(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2023
After written all una fake result under the groundnut tree in okenne abiii? Bunch of fool thinking they can fool Nigerians anymore.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zelnababa(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:

Go use small change you have and pay tithe and offering come back home and start shouting bad government yet your pastor told you that tithe and offering will make your life better .confused people.
All I know say is that there is life after death, which is everlasting, pls where is ur great grandfather?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by zelnababa(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:

All I know say is that there is life after death, which is everlasting, pls where is ur great grandfather?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Joshcoli(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2023
I don't know the people voting APC, it's like their brain has being replaced with sand.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by asobo1: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Obj and Yar'adua time worse!

You still small back then!
If with our level of enlightenment, such nonsense is still happening, tell me how worst Obj and Yar'adua's time was?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by AbuTwins: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2023
asobo1:
If with our level of enlightenment, such nonsense is still happening, tell me how worst Obj and Yar'adua's time was?

Do a little Google search on it.
There's a particular video OBJ even confirmed it that PDP is the main party in Nigeria and they ought to win every possible position!

And its not hidden how he fought BAT back then for Lagos!
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Fiscus105(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.

Meanwhile, other candidates that are being shortchanged,are they better?

The labour party legislators in the national assembly, what are the differences they portrait now?

Did they reject SUV and go for lesser vehicles even though they know Nigeria is in financial messy now?

To me, military need to intervene, maybe they would manage the resources better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by frioslegend02: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2023
Areas where accredited voters are way beyond the formulated results. Almost 98% of registered voters voted, not possible in an election. Election where results were written before voting commenced. God is watching.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by uniquetechng: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Because he was rigged in by OBJ!
Yaradua was the best performing governor of his generation, that's if you are aware what he achieved in Katsina state.
He was our best choice all candidates especially with Buhari as the major contender.
Despite OBJ using his incumbent power there was no polling unit with results as glaring as this.
I have followed Nigerian elections closely since 1993 because my grandfather was into politics, the elections conducted by OBJ were better than what we have withessed in the last few years under Buhari.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by blowjohn(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Zico5:
Only God can help this country. Everything don dabaru.

How now?
What happened?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by iramure(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

very possible, remember Obi's polling unit in the last general election where no other party had a single vote while Obi cleared everything
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by blowjohn(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Memyselfu2009:

so no party agent in is polling unit. THE TRUTH IS THAT WE NIGERIANS WE NO LIKE GOOD THINGS ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF SUFFERING

Kogi. Not Nigeria
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Sleekfingers: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Zico5:
Only God can help this country. Everything don dabaru.

which God? Na God helped other developed countries?
Make una sit down there, they wait for God.

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by AbuTwins: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
uniquetechng:
Yaradua was the best performing governor of his generation, that's if you are aware what he achieved in Katsina state.
He was our best choice all candidates especially with Buhari as the major contender.
Despite OBJ using his incumbent power there was no polling unit with results as glaring as this.
I have followed Nigerian elections closely since 1993 because my grandfather was into politics, the elections conducted by OBJ were better than what we have withessed in the last few years under Buhari.

That's a lie!
Many more died back then than now!
There were more over voting then than now!
The electoral laws then was poorer than now!

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by iramure(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2023
I don't care who carries the day in kogi governorship race as long as DINO does not win

1 Like

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2023
If not gross rigging how will your opponent not score a single vote in your pooling unit, even if you are the most liked person on earth u should have someone who will hate you for no reason. Not to talk about a state where the state governor is a devil
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Slymonster(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.

It is a pity, I just read some comments and laugh. Most of them are just wasting their years and generations every 4 years to 8 years with no improvement in their community or environment. Then they pray for God to grant them visa. Very Stupid people.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Realist777: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Agbadocassava:
All I know is Asiwaju till 2031
Nah
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Realist777: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu is a DRUG LORD and a forger
You the one that knows this secret so keep it to yourself
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by muykem: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Please bring up presidential election result from Peter Obi unit and you will know it's possible. This election in Kogi state is purely on tribal bases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today / Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists / Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.