Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (45722 Views)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Explorece: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Everyone is blaming the guy but no one want to care to know what the lady has done wrong. or what man in his right senses will chase a lady pregnant for him to do something this barbaric? Na woman una dey open chest support?

Meanwhile, we'll kindly sponsor Persephone1 to go look for husband in SA when she's ready

Oga sir, nothing justifies stabing someone, no matter what...you can always work away or disengage from the relationship or take the issue to the police or military or court..

The other day a man dissected another man intestine in south Africa, someone people were speculating that the man was probably sleeping with his wife.... That's not still an excuse....he could av divorced his wife...

Note: if a man sleeps with your wife....the problem is not with the man that slept with your wife..but the problem is with your wife.... divorce her if u can't bear it....not killing the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Everyone is blaming the guy but no one want to care to know what the lady has done wrong. or what man in his right senses will chase a lady pregnant for him to do something this barbaric? Na woman una dey open chest support?

Meanwhile, we'll kindly sponsor Persephone1 to go look for husband in SA when she's ready
Don't mind those fools.
Some EVIL ladies deserve pains and suffering for their actions.
SOME DESERVE MORE THAN DEATH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Meanwhile, we'll kindly sponsor to go look for husband in SA when she's ready
Do you have to include me in your foolishness?

I'm getting unnecessary mentions here.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Sirheny007:
South Africans and gory acts angry
Yesterday, it was an insane man taking a selfie with a torse he had dismembered.
Today, a man stand his wife in broad daylight..

I'm not saying Nigeria is better, but they're not crazy enough to do this brazenly.
And then South African men wonder why their women hate them.
Samantha124 will come and say Nigerian men are getting their olosho women.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Femisol:
Avoid troublesome and foul mouthed individuals as partners either as a male or female.

In fact avoid illiterates in any sphere of life if you love yourself.

One of my biggest mistake. I married one

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by mercysamuelson(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
TreasureJunky

South Africa sha, they are worse than Nigeria when it comes to committing crime

Nigeria still dey learn when it comes to crime compared to South Africa. South Africa crime rate sef want even pass the United States of America wahala when it comes to crime. They are born with it. Na so so bad news full that side when it comes to crime.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
TreasureJunky:
South Africa sha, they are worse than Nigeria when it comes to committing crime
Exactly.That is what the whites saw and instituted apartheid system against them.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Bliss62: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

This explain tire nonsense never tire una

E never tire us.. any problem ?!
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
It's the imb£ciles making excuses for someone who attempted to take the life of not even a stranger but the woman he calls wife.

You phools should tell me the offense that warrants her death and let's see how many of you Nigerian men ought to still be alive or deserve to be k!lled following your warped logic.

It's only if she took a life that warrants her own life to be taken. Evul men everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Femisol:
Avoid troublesome and foul mouthed individuals as partners either as a male or female.

Very importanter cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2023
South Africans on stabbing spree I thought he took selfie too like the other idiot.

This is the only thing I want to hear It was learned that the students beat the suspect thoroughly and was about lynching him before law enforcement intervened to rescue him.

The law should have came a little late

I wish her a quick recovery
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2023
The devil 😈 now lives within us undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kkins25(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
You see why SA women prefer Nigerians? Their men are still the Zulu-beast that once danced in the Savannah..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

To the extent of "stabbing to kill"? Are you try to defend him?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by abba190: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2023
she cheated on him with another man while she is carrying his child in her belly

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Ojagun(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Very Good.One less xenophobe to be bothered about

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by jamesversion: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2023
What's going on in SA??

Pray for SA.

Pray for TMKsouth. undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by benjida: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2023
These South Africans are just mad. Haba! Somebody's daughter!!
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Gandrova: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

No matter the offence of the woman, he has no right to attacked her with knife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Gandrova: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Don't mind those fools.
Some EVIL ladies deserve pains and suffering for their actions.
SOME DESERVE MORE THAN DEATH.
I hope you will be happy if such treatment is melted on your sister?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ordovicianonly(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2023
South Africa men are disastrous in nature . Yesterday a man killed ,stabbed and brought the intestines of the man he killed while he ate it . He even cut of the head of the dead man and took a selfie sleeping lying beside the man he killed . Today again another South African delivering his polling unit by carrying out this disgusting act in the public . Their women are scared of dating them . South Africa Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Olatara(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Femisol:

That's my Mom's advice to me when I was dating a guy who works onshore (he has plenty money) but not really educated.

She asked me not try it.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Gandrova: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2023
He is a weak man.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2023
South Africa ja animals live there not humans.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AskNgige2: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
lol Bliss52 is my gee he won't harvest me smiley

Trust no one even your mothet
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2023
By the turn of the 22nd century, the concept of marriage would have changed drastically, we would be defining it ln the similitude of the arguments between whether the earth was flat or is round....
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by DND069: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2023
How could humans be cruel? He murdered two persons.
Little advice, whenever you observe stress or issue that could lead to uncontrollable anger with your partner; take your leave.

Your partner should be the one to call so as to show he/she is remorseful regarding the situation, else make everybody face front.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2023
If you are not happy with the relationship !

QUIT or ask for a divorce!

Why take the life of your partner or wife or husband !

Dem no dey kill body put !
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Tmksouth and Samantha.. I dey hail ooh..
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Don't be an a$$, nothing warrants this violent act. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.