Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (45721 Views)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Temi2468: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Everyone is blaming the guy but no one want to care to know what the lady has done wrong. or what man in his right senses will chase a lady pregnant for him to do something this barbaric? Na woman una dey open chest support?

Meanwhile, we'll kindly sponsor Persephone1 to go look for husband in SA when she's ready

Humanity is gone sha!
Stabbing a pregnant woman for whatever offense??!!!

Humanity is gone cry

Enle o awọn legal judge!! cry :

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Adext4sure(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na village people work nah..

Sirheny007:
South Africans and gory acts angry
Yesterday, it was an insane man taking a selfie with a torso he had dismembered.
Today, a man stabs his wife in broad daylight..

I'm not saying Nigeria is better, but they're not crazy enough to do this brazenly.
And then South African men wonder why their women hate them.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Babsolala: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Everyone is blaming the guy but no one want to care to know what the lady has done wrong. or what man in his right senses will chase a lady pregnant for him to do something this barbaric? Na woman una dey open chest support?

Meanwhile, we'll kindly sponsor Persephone1 to go look for husband in SA when she's ready

There is no excuse whatsoever, to justify his actions.
But looking at your moniker, I'm not shocked to read your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
RealEzee:
Am not surprised
Na crime capital of d world naa
not true
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kkk777:
South Africa man and homicide are 5&6
exactly like Nigerians and ritual killings
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
South African men and their murderous brand of misogyny.

Could be why they claim they want Nigerian men, because a Nigerian man won't kill them like this.
Shut up, you come from the ritual killings of Africa so please..

You.don't know the absolutely appalling reputation you have in SA. Those will to date your barbaric a$$es are like 0,0.00001
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ceedee188: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
i don't care what the woman did, no one has the right to take the life of another human being. Am glad the on lookers gave the deranged man the beating of his life. I hope they broke a couple of his brown teeth too. Even if the woman cheated on you, divorce and leave her alone. Go to court. As long as you cannot create a human being, as long as you cannot power the human heart to keep pumping, as long as you cannot create a functional human brain, lungs or kidneys, you have no right to destroy any of those organs because human life is priceless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Viserion: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

If it was your sister or daughter would you be asking the same thing? Foolish idio!t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by rezky(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Offpointng:

If na your sister this happen to, dey ask for explanation when she don die...

No matter what she did wrong, he has no right, to even dey beat her sef he is wrong.
How he go dey stab or shuk person like say na foam...guy you sef no normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
kkins25:
You see why SA women prefer Nigerians? Their men are still the Zulu-beast that once danced in the Savannah..
First of the Zulu language is one of 11 languages spoken in South Africa, not everyone in South Africa is Zulu

Secondly, South African women don't prefer Nigerian men, that's a lie. You are feared and loathed, don't let the 000.01 fool you

You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kkins25(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
First of the Zulu language is one of 11 languages spoken in South Africa, not everyone I'm South Africa is Zulu

Secondly, South African women don't prefer Nigerian men, that's a lie.

You don't know what you're talking about

Yes. I'm aware, Zulu isn't the only tribe, but it's most popular. Secondly, SA has one of the highest Femicide rate in the world.

This tells me that the average Nigerian man has more IQ and EQ than a typical SAn..

If you level the playing field, I can bet my two balls that SA women will choose Nigerian men over your Misogynistic assess, anyday, anytime. It's just common sense.

We've seen onlime rants from SA men about Nigerian men, but we've never seen same from Nigerian men about SA men. You see, we are better in every ramification bar voting for the right government.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
kkins25:

Yes. I'm aware, Zulu isn't the only tribe, but it's most popular. Secondly, SA has one of the highest Femicide rate in the world.

This tells me that the average Nigerian man has more IQ and EQ than a typical SAn..

If you level the playing field, I can bet my two balls that SA women will choose Nigerian men over your Misogynistic assess, anyday, anytime. It's just common sense.

We've seen onlime rants from SA men about Nigerian men, but we've never seen same from Nigerian men about SA men. You see, we are better in every ramification bar voting for the right government.
Yawn. This is really played out
.you're busy talking IQs and EQs here but Nigeria remains a slum my friend, a place where nobody wants to reside, a teylly underdeveloped African slum .Why are the high IQs not developing it to the standard of Japan? too much japa to ready-made countries made possible by the sweat and blood of other men? Yes/No?

99,9 of South Africa women will still choose SA men my friend .anytime, anyday! ..what's this obsession with being loved and admired by SA women? Methinks its a projection..Anyway, Our women are conditioned by their mothers to play away from Nigerian men because you lots are deemed unscrupulous, corrupt, dangerous and evil and are associated with drugs so don't be fooled by the 000,01 that like your scamming a$$es, its a certain demographic. You only exist on the periphery our society..no one likes you.

You'll never see any rant like that from us because we don't find your women attractive and no sane SA man will go to Nigeria seeking greener pastures

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kkins25(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Yawn. This is really played out
.you're busy talking IQs and EQs here but Nigeria remains a slum my friend, a place where nobody wants to reside, a truly underdeveloped African slum .

I strongly believe if we take the minority white folks away, you'd go back to wearing animal fur.

Only about 20% of femicide cases in South Africa are reported, even so, you're killing your own women 6 times more than in Central and South American countries such as Venezuela, Honduras and El Salvador. These countries are the most terrible places for women to live, yet, you men kill 6 times more women than each of those countries.

You call us underdeveloped, but, even with all the efforts from your white counter parts, you dumasses manage to retain the title of having the 5th most highest number of people living in poverty in the whole of Africa. spits! Shame! Technically speaking, 55% of your population are poor! Shame! If it weren't for heavy foreign influence, maybe, other African countries will be coming there to see how our ancestors looked like. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Shut up, you come from the ritual killings of Africa so please..

You.don't know the absolutely appalling reputation you have in SA. Those will to date your barbaric a$$es are like 0,0.00001
You need to shut up and stop your jingoism.

You don't know if I'm Nigerian. And I will tell you that south African men kill a woman every minute. If it's not with a panga it is with a gun. If you aren't killing women you are raping them all over the place. Rapists and women killers. And if not you are jacking moving cars. Or running into farms Malena style to kill innocent old farmers.

If you are on the street and see a black South African man approaching you, cross the street. Your basters are little better, but at least they aren't roaming demons.

Your black country men are a blight to themselves. It is why your women want foreigners, so that that doesn't happen to them.

Sies.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You need to shut up and stop your jingoism.

You don't know if I'm Nigerian. And I will tell you that south African men kill a woman every minute. If it's not with a panga it is with a gun. If you aren't killing women you are raping them all over the place. Rapists and women killers. And if not you are jacking moving cars. Or running into farms Malena style to kill innocent old farmers.

If you are on the street and see a black South African man approaching you, cross the street. Your basters are little better, but at least they aren't roaming demons.

Your black country men are a blight to themselves. It is why your women want foreigners, so that that doesn't happen to them.

Sies.
hahahaha..
You are Nigerian, your brain- dead reasoning is a dead-give away

You are the capital of rituali kill8ngs in Africa so shut it. You cut babies, VA.ginas of women for juju you savages. You are known all over the world for criminality.

South african women don't prefer foreigners..
99.9 of our women are with SAmen, despite the influx of you dirty imingrants
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2023
kkins25:

I strongly believe if we take the minority white folks away, you'd go back to wearing animal fur.

Only about 20% of femicide cases in South Africa are reported, even so, you're killing your own women 6 times more than in Central and South American countries such as Venezuela, Honduras and El Salvador. These countries are the most terrible places for women to live, yet, you men kill 6 times more women than each of those countries.

You call us underdeveloped, but, even with all the efforts from your white counter parts, you dumasses manage to retain the title of having the 5th most highest number of people living in poverty in the whole of Africa. spits! Shame! Technically speaking, 55% of your population are poor! Shame! If it weren't for heavy foreign influence, maybe, other African countries will be coming there to see how our ancestors looked like. grin grin
I'm not all suprised with this type of white worship/coon rhetoric. You Nigerians are some of the most self-loathing Africans I've ever encountered. " white this, white that, ..the inferiority complex y'all have there is embarrassing if not heartbreaking..

So the reason you still shit in the bushes and hold the title of being the world's capital of open defecation because white man left Nigerian that why you're uncivilized? The barbarism that's prevalent over there? Where thr breasts are cut, heads severed, babies cooked, etc etc, , is it because white man left and you evolved backwards? Primitive apes..you need white man to hold your hand towards civilization because you can't be civilized yourself? Sies..

And the poverty hahahah.. Nigeria's the capital of poverty my friend. You're the last person tp talk about anyone's poverty. More than half of your population is trapped in poverty, grinding poverty..that's why they import you via mattresses to Spain, and your people drowning in oceans. And your women prostituting in Europe

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
Don't let anyone provoke you, learn to ignore and walk away

The man go explain tire for prison
that's if she is not dead to see it
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by spartachico(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2023
The babe don go cheat on him man with a nigeria guy
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
hahahaha..
You are Nigerian, your brain- dead reasoning is a dead-give away

You are the capital of rituali kill8ngs in Africa so shut it. You cut babies, VA.ginas of women for juju you savages. You are known all over the world for criminality.

South african women don't prefer foreigners..
99.9 of our women are with SAmen, despite the influx of you dirty imingrants
You are frothing. Badly.

At best you can only assume where I'm from. So many countries hate your type of Bantu.

Coming from someone in a country where they butcher albinos for muti, and believe baths wash off HIV, your brain is the dead one here, not mine.

People who open their vags to a prince on TV annually and can't develop beyond virginity certificates.

Maybe you will go offline to kill and rape a woman, spreading HIV the more, or even go to kill yet another boer to feel big. Or maybe kill another Dube because you think he's Nigerian. Your women are scared of you. You are a temperamental, violent and hateful people. They will gravitate towards slightly more stable men. If in doubt, why are all the videos out there?

You are known as the murder, rape, car jacking, drunken, racist center of the world. Small wonder the Boers mistake you for baboons on the farms and slaughter you. Immigrants from Kenya are a problem to you, those from Zimbabwe, those from Tanzania, those from Angola, those from Nigeria, the British, the Indians, the Brazilians. You will remain slaves to those immigrants until you learn to live with others.

Voetsek.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You are frothing. Badly.

At best you can only assume where I'm from. So many countries hate your type of Bantu.

Coming from someone in a country where they butcher albinos for muti, and believe baths wash off HIV, your brain is the dead one here, not mine.

People who open their vags to a prince on TV annually and can't develop beyond virginity certificates.

Maybe you will go offline to kill and rape a woman, spreading HIV the more, or even go to kill yet another boer to feel big. Or maybe kill another Dube because you think he's Nigerian. Your women are scared of you. You are a temperamental, violent and hateful people. They will gravitate towards slightly more stable men. If in doubt, why are all the videos out there?

You are known as the murder, rape, car jacking, drunken, racist center of the world. Small wonder the Boers mistake you for baboons on the farms and slaughter you. Immigrants from Kenya are a problem to you, those from Zimbabwe, those from Tanzania, those from Angola, those from Nigeria, the British, the Indians, the Brazilians. You will remain slaves to those immigrants until you learn to live with others.

Voetsek.
Lol, the moment i saw HIV is laughed sooo hard! Who still make HIV jibes in 2023 really? Are you chimps that backward? FYI, Nigeria has the highest prevalent of babies born with HIV in the whole world..you're the last people to say anything about HIV. Your babies are sick so as their parents..

Butchering albinos is not the norm in SA, it is in East Africa and of course that zoo called naija, wherelse.. anything of this sort is normal in that jungle

Lucky Dube was not killed by South Africans

You are Nigerian, quit the cheap mystique.

A Nigerian justifying racist tendencies of Boers will never come as a suprise to me..you coon literally dick-ride whiteness for sport

Leave with others.?You mean we must tolerate your drug pushers? Somali food poisoners? Lesotho illegal miners, Zimbabwe killers? Fvck off

Lol, our women are actually scared of you...Dumbo..

And voetsek to you too Sambisa ape..go defecate on the open, that's what you do best
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, the moment i saw HIV is laughed sooo hard! Who still make HIV jibes in 2023 really? Are you chimps that backward? FYI, Nigeria has the highest prevalent of babies born with HIV in the whole world..you're the last people to say anything about HIV. Your babies are sick so as their parents..

Butchering albino is not the norm in SA, it is in East Africa and of course that zoo called naija, wherelse..

Lucky Dube was not killed by South Africans

Your rebuttal is weak. Your type are little more than beasts at the core.

That's why you need to shut up. Living in south Africa is to live in fear of HIV. Even in 2023. Deny it all you want. That's the economic value in the land of rapists, violent criminals, robbers, thieves and druggies. That's your banner. Laugh and it spreads the more.

Bye Felicia.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

That's why you need to shut up. Living in south Africa is to live in fear of HIV. Even in 2023. Deny it all you want. That's the economic value in the land of rapists, violent criminals, robbers, thieves and druggies. That's your banner. Laugh and it spreads the more.

Bye Felicia.

I love how even SA men collect equally from you. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Offpointng:

You've successfully describe who I'm not

Nice try btw
But you think his action can be justified if we find out the woman messed up. What did that mean? So jungle justice is justice?
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Bye Felicia.
That's just the thing I dont rebuttals I dish out facts..

Fact#1. You are so backward and out of tune with the world that you still insult people living with HIV in 2023? Who still does that in this day in age.?. what next? Insult flu and sufferers? LMFAO ..you lots are primitive.

Fact#2. Living in SA in 2023 is not to be afraid of HiV or stigmatize it but to be aware of your status because we have hell of a testing culture here, we can even prevent mother-to child transmission..something y'all lack over there., your AIDS deaths are still attributed to Juju...and witchcraft because of your primitive nature , because think about it...you can't possibly have the world's sickest babies but HIV negative parents. Y'all sick over there and you're sitting on a time bomb. Time will tell

And guy, there's nothing I'm denying, SA has crime, Nigeria has crime and many of our criminals also come from your countries..we have many of your violent criminals right here, your drug pushers right here and Stull call it xenophobia when we revolt.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Bye Felicia.
That's just the thing I dont do rebuttals I dish out facts..

Fact#1. You are so backward and out of tune with the world that you still insult people living with HIV in 2023? Who still does that in this day in age.?. what's next? Insult flu and athritis sufferers? LMFAO ..you lots are primitive no wonder you still shit on public parks and sidewalks

Fact#2. Living in SA in 2023 is not to be afraid of HiV or stigmatize it but to be aware of your status because we have hell of a testing culture here, we can even prevent mother-to child transmission..something y'all lack over there., your AIDS deaths are still attributed to Juju...and witchcraft because of your primitive nature , because think about it...you can't possibly have the world's sickest babies but HIV negative parents. Y'all sick over there and you're sitting on a time bomb. Time will tell

And guy, there's nothing I'm denying, SA has crime, Nigeria has crime and many of our criminals also come from your shitty countries..we have many of your violent criminals right here, your drug pushers right here and y'all will call it xenophobia when we revolt.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I love how even SA men collect equally from you. grin

No, really. The place is the rape capital of the world with India and he's trying to preach another reality. Their utter disregard for women is so glaring.

You see that stabbing? Every few minutes a South African man kills a woman or rapes her. Every moment of the news it is violent rape, violent murder, violent thievery, violence. It's something they don't like to deal with. And his perpetual jingoism artfully dodges it.

He is frothing instead of dealing with reality. There's no amount of whitewashed facts/preaching a South African can give about South Africa and its rape and murder culture. He thinks he's talking to someone on Mars while looking for circles to dance in alone.

If not for the white men in that place, it would be worse than Somalia.

He can say anything else, but to claim anything other than rape and murder as his birthright is a lie.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bratislava, I really cannot imagine how worse it is.

The little I saw from reading a Twitter thread created by one SA dude was scary enough.

Men were really on there talking about how they hate their girlfriends. Girlfriends o. Not ex. Like they despised these women, yet they're still holding on to them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Bratislava, I really cannot imagine how worse it is.

The little I saw from reading a Twitter thread created by one SA dude was scary enough.

Men were really on there talking about how they hate their girlfriends. Girlfriends o. Not ex. Like they despised these women, yet they're still holding on to them.

They're some of the most dangerous men in Africa. That's why their girlfriends prefer Nigerian men. At least they won't stab them in the streets or pour acid on them or set them alight if they leave them or maim them in revenge.

Twitter is the tip of the iceberg. The only reason you could like the place is if you have nothing to do with the blacks there.
Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
DDIA:

I am sure there is a course in South African universities called "Rape Management".

grin grin grin

Precisely.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2023
DDIA:

I am sure there is a course in South African universities called "Rape Management".

grin grin grin
Yeah, we have, just
like your degree in open defecation

Need to come there and learn from the world champs

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

They're some of the most dangerous men in Africa. That's why their girlfriends prefer Nigerian men. At least they won't stab them in the streets or pour acid on them or set them alight if they leave them or maim them in revenge.

Twitter is the tip of the iceberg. The only reason you could like the place is if you have nothing to do with the blacks there.
Lol, you're forcing the narrative that South African women prefer you chimps when that's not true. Self-flattery at best. You really have no idea how your nationality is perceived here

No country on the planet has its women preferring men from another country, it doesn't happen. Just like your wont find one race preferring partners of another race. People gravitate to their own people. Dating Nigerians in SA is taboo fam, you're perceived to be criminals, wizards, scammers. So rest with this myth

" at least you won't pour acid on them and set them alight"? Dude you kill your own women for vagina.s and breasts for rituals over there

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by KingCold: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

No, really. The place is the rape capital of the world with India and he's trying to preach another reality. Their utter disregard for women is so glaring.

You see that stabbing? Every few minutes a South African man kills a woman or rapes her. Every moment of the news it is violent rape, violent murder, violent thievery, violence. It's something they don't like to deal with. And his perpetual jingoism artfully dodges it.

He is frothing instead of dealing with reality. There's no amount of whitewashed facts/preaching a South African can give about South Africa and its rape and murder culture. He thinks he's talking to someone on Mars while looking for circles to dance in alone.

If not for the white men in that place, it would be worse than Somalia.

He can say anything else, but to claim anything other than rape and murder as his birthright is a lie.
If not for the whites men, the place would be like Somalia? Hahahah

The white worship rearing it's head again except, South Africa was never like Somalia at any point in its history... focus on your ritualists barbaric culture and leave South African rapists to South Africans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.