Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs (28531 Views)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Imo House Of Assembly Suspends 27 LGAs Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Donedeal1(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2023
How we love APC both locally,remotely and federally.

Long live APC
Long life IMO state
Long life federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Na suffer go kee you kiss
it all started from your lineage and it will end through your generation

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2023
The students of the Imo state University chants that no light when Hope visited, they forgot that the Politician is faster than anyone!

Politics is a game, you know how to play it - good. You don't know how to play it, sorry for you
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by APOPTOSIS: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations Sir.
Now officially the People's Governor.
I saw your victory coming when you started with massive road construction....... that's all.👏🏾👍🏾👏🏾👍🏾
The Major Infrastructure an Igboman needs is pliable road networks. He isn't asking for housing or food.
I didn't even know the PDP candidate until 3 days ago

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pacesetting: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2023
Are you sure you have not been living under the cage? Who voted for him?
UncleKoboko:
Lol

And the same people voting for him keeps wailing and complaining if his bad and corrupt governance EVERY DAY!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Most Nigerians are not ready for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Shevchenkko: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Maize247:
Massive rigging according to IPOB cool Democracy is in danger. Lol
So many fools in Nigeria
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Tobihabeeb: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How do opposition parties think they can defeat A sitting governor?

A sitting governor have being defeated in that states before.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

Seriously this man is brutal politically.
As in how can the most villified and hated governor in the whole of South East wins all the 27 Local governments even the opposition local governments and not just winning but winning with bloody nose to other parties.
E shock me ..

What shock?!!!

Hope holds all the aces.

Pdp is dead and gone!

LP is heavily divided and unprepared.

Most citizens boycotted the elections.

That's easy victory for the incumbent. cool

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by OgundeleT(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

As in how can the most villified and hated governor in the whole of South East wins all the 27 Local governments even the opposition local governments and not just winning but winning with bloody nose to other parties.
E shock me ..
The thing isn't funny at all. None among PDP and LP could even make 5k votes in any LG.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by crossbreedwears(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Who's this one?! GEJ was defeated as a sitting President and there are many other governors that lost second term bid
chigoziri2403:

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Meagainstthem: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2023
I talk am sey imo people like Nzodinma die some people dey call me name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Mopolchi: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

What did the court say about IReV?
You don forget?
When Adeleke used his thing to win in the Supreme Court, we warned that time, but the fools called Obidients were cursing us then. Now, you are calling Court.
Well, I believe that with IreV, the affected parties can argue their cases and send APC packing. The updated IreV currently shows the number of accredited voters. What these parties need now is to print out the number of accredited voters per each polling unit. Make/force INEC to get the collation results at the ward level, then compare and contrast to see if there is over-voting. If there is, the court will have no choice than to cancel any polling unit with over voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by EleventhWeirdo: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Yoruba abi? Anything yoruba, I wash my hands sad

Now, this is funny. I wouldn't be surprised if you live in the SW at the moment yet you loathe your hosts so much

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
The average igbo man crise rather than taking action!
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by joyandfaith: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

E shock me ..

He is a loyal disciple of Machiavelli
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Who expected anything less? The only way to defeat a Governor or his candidate is if the President and his party is against him except where elections are determined by valid votes alone. I know that vote doesn't count

As I predicted there will be continued violence and killings because the Governor lacks the capability to bring back peace and love to the State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Now, this is funny. I wouldn't be surprised if you live in the SW at the moment yet you loathe your hosts so much
And yoruba people are best known for what abeg?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Orissodiq: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2023
PDP and LP may not be able to win any major election.the creation of LP is just to b keep sharing PDP votes .
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
Well, I believe that with IreV, the affected parties can argue their cases and send APC packing. The updated IreV currently shows the number of accredited voters. What these parties need now is to print out the number of accredited voters per each polling unit. Make/force INEC to get the collation results at the ward level, then compare and contrast to see if there is over-voting. If there is, the court will have no choice than to cancel any polling unit with over voting.

Why can't you people just learn? Nothing can remove Uzodinma there except Tinubu wants him out or maybe a mass action by the people but never the Court or INEC.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Mopolchi: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
I'm sure you are just parroting the same nonsense.

Can you post the link directly from inec/irev that showed you this?
I am not parroting any nonsense. Just take your time and visit the IreV. It now shows the number of accredited voters per polling unit. After that, do a quick view of uploaded photo of the polling unit result, you'll notice the bloated figures way above the number of accredited voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
it all started from your lineage and it will end through your generation
Maybe because you have seen one agbero that's giving you ten ten kobo, that's why you still have little strength. Ewu
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Omenlon: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Nigerians are the most funniest people on earth. We always want things to be served to us on a platter of gold all the time. Just imagine Owerri Municipal total votes not up 10k. people sit down at home and expect others to do the change for them. We always forget that when the so called good people stay at home, the so called bad people is given licence to have a field day. No body should cry over any results, it's a reflection of how the people participated in the election

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2023
I tot those terrorist said there won't be election is any biafla territory...at least they will stop sklimming suplim curt govanor
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by membranus: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2023
HopeSpencer:

EELUUU P -----

LULEEEE

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by EleventhWeirdo: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

And yoruba people are best known for what abeg?

Maybe you will understand someday that people's sentiments are informed by poverty of the system. They need persons to blame for that - they got three options; politicians, former colonists, and other competing tribes. The real substance which is the psychosocial makeup of the people's minds and how they approach governance remains unsolved
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by ViceGovernor: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Now this is just impossible 🤣 highly laughable for a man so dispised by indigenes of his state.

Make una dey rig with sense at least don't make it so obvious anyways this is Nigeria anything goes 😞

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by fullclub: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Lol

And the same people voting for him keeps wailing and complaining if his bad and corrupt governance EVERY DAY!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Most Nigerians are not ready for good governance.

Didn't you see what happened in presidential elections? If elections are conducted free and fair the pig governor won't get a vote.

They rewrite election results

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by BALLOSKI: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

E shock me ..
How he managed to draw Ohakim closer to the point of hosting his fundraising dinner and keeping Ihedioha from seeing reason to contest now is a masterstroke.

Yahaya Bello and Timipre Sylva are the reasons APC might lose in Kogi and Bayelsa respectively.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Slymonster(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
Unreasonable and unrealistic figures. Irev shows lesser people were accredited, so why did INEC agree to these bloated figures by APC? Other oppositions should challenge these results in court. Evidences dey.

The nigeria court is the problem with inec. When they will tell inec to bring all the forms out before the deadline. They would not. That's the corrupt institution and the military regime which we all hate will be wondering how this nonsense is going on while they are suffering

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by bjtinz: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Naija I hail 🥺🥺
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by yankison(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Them collect money form your papa to conduct election?

You are a shameless goat man ...the country is desolating and u are here defending rubbish idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How did buharie do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.