Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall (1608 Views)

A Single Act Of Kindness Won't Be Bad Afterall / #lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Of course, not everyone will win in this race of life. smiley

Me I know I am a failure embarassed so I will try my possible best to enjoy my failure status grin and stop disturbing myself thinking of ways to make meaning of my existence tongue

Eat when I can, wear anything I have in my wardrobe..just living my unfortunate life in peace✌️.

Not bothering myself with the female gender as they seldom put up with losers so my darling vaseline comes to the rescue. Call me toxic I don't care.

Peace

12 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2023
It's good you know that sha.

I wish more men would be honest with themselves as you are - if they're losers, they should stay away from women.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Justrubby: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
Thought I was alone on this, after my failed marriage it's like I inherited a failure disease.
Nothing seems working. Na to just dey my dey

3 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2023
You better pick yourself up and hustle.not because of any yeye female gender.but for yourself.you don't stop grinding ,you dont stop,as far as you are alive.e go click las las.i hate writing long story but there were some days long ago that I did not eat for 2 days in Abuja.but I never stopped grinding and pushing.if you make small money, you dont even need to worry about women,they will naturally be running after you.na you go tire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
You better pick yourself up and hustle.not because of any yeye female gender.but for yourself.you don't stop grinding ,you dont stop,as far as you are alive.e go click las las.i hate writing long story but there were some days long ago that I did not eat for 2 days in Abuja.but I never stopped grinding and pushing.if you make small money, you dont even need to worry about women,they will naturally be running after you.na you go tire.
if to say I know how to make this money or keep grinding without eating or going to the hospital I for no dey complain senior man.

Guy man don tire and my health no dey permit me carry on like that.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by TheWinterBird(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
You've to speak positive words to yourself.
Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
if to say I know how to make this money or keep grinding without eating or going to the hospital I for no dey complain senior man.

Guy man don tire and my health no dey permit me carry on like that.
what is the issue with your health?
Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by UptownVibes(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Me I know I am a failure embarassed so I will try my possible best to enjoy my failure status grin and stop disturbing myself thinking of ways to make meaning of my existence tongue

Eat when I can, wear anything I have in my wardrobe..just living my unfortunate life in peace✌️.

Not bothering myself with the female gender as they seldom put up with losers so my darling vaseline comes to the rescue. Call me toxic I don't care.

Peace

Oga you deserve the best. You are not a failure. You just need to be at the right place at the right time. Take that healthy risk you have never taken before.

Instead of relaxing as a failure. Try taking risks you have never tried before. Risks that will lead to a successful life o. Not stupid risk please. Submit business proposals to persons you fill can fund it.. Older women most especially,that understands life.

Man no dey help man in this part of the world,so don't bother going to meet a fellow man.. Avoid young girls that has nothing to offer.. Those forming posh,when her patents dey rentage.

Bros as long as you still dey breathe air,you never fail o..

6 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by okoroemeka(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Peace

what is your own definition of failure?is it not having money,car,house, education,good job,wife,children,connection or inheritance,do you know that your failure status could be another man's success,or do you think eating two square meal in Nigeria now is not a success story and you even have wardrobe to hang your clothes,bro you have not failed you are just indifferent to life,

2 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Kipaji: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good morning Goodlyhrt. I would like to understand where you come from

Goodlyhrt:

Is life a race? A race for what? And what does winning the race mean?

Me I know I am a failure embarassed so I will try my possible best to enjoy my failure status grin and stop disturbing myself thinking of ways to make meaning of my existence :p

What makes you a failure?

What

Women deal with losers every time. A woman can like anybody even the ones considered lowlives by society. How many women have kids with thugs and the like?
Never tie your value to women. Whether you are a lover or not should not have anything to do with them.

By the way, what is your typical day like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Karleb(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2023
As far as life dey, na to dey try again o but with sense and strategies.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I wish more men would be honest with themselves as you are - if they're losers, they should stay away from women.
just look at ur wide mouth like gp tank.
Do u think u would exist if ur mother had this ur mentality?

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

yes,they should stay away from women if they are losers,and if they are winners.they should just use women as a sex machine or baby mama things.just like me grin.if you were not there when I was a loser .you have no business being entitled to everything when I am now a winner.only my kids ,siblings and parents can be entitled 100 percent to what I have.

6 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
yes,they should stay away from women if they are losers,and if they are winners.they should just use women as a sex machine or baby mama things.just like me grin.if you were not there when I was a loser .you have no business being entitled to everything when I am now a winner.only my kids ,siblings and parents can be entitled 100 percent to what I have.

- Women are incapable of love or any form of concrete feeling towards men at all, so "using" them as a sex machine is not the flex you think it is. I have been teaching a guy the rules of English language for a while now, so I will just extend that a little to you here- using something "as a x" does not make it an x, and that brings me to the study in contradiction y'all lives are. Insulting women for a sexual liberty you want to benefit from.

- Stemming from the point above, the fact that some women are incapable of loving men doesn't mean they can't love their children. Your gendar, especially the married ones, has proven that times without number. Women love their children more than their husbands, and they wished they hadn't gotten married. So why do you think it is a bad thing for you to fulfil the dreams of a woman who just wants children without the clamps of a marriage? Even if you say women are desperate for marriage, the desperation of a woman for a marriage doesn't translate to love for you as a person. She's just obsessed with the idea of what she can benefit from a marriage. But if you give her a child without marriage, you're just pushing her faster to the realisation that she doesn't need you in her life. As for the life of your own child, if you refuse to get involved in raising them, don't come blaming anybody if your baby mama trains them up with the finances of other men and values that she deem right. Like the man who wanted to cut the dreadlock of his son, when the boy doesn't even live with him. Don't also cry that she's poisoning the mind of the child against you. Note that this is me giving the leeway on whether you want to contribute to your child's life. Financially and all. But if you think following in the footsteps of animals who make babies and abandon them afterwards is right, go for it.

- Women don't also love rich men. They love their money. That said, your gendar is the one always bragging about how money brings women to them. They are the ones who feel entitled to women's company. They say things like "the society has no right to tell a man to stick to one woman when he's rich when they tell him that he doesn't deserve a woman as a broke dude." So when men brag about approaching younger girls, what are they approaching them for? Love? Sex? Anyhow. I'll hold my breathe on all men becoming like you.

- And finally, I am glad that we agree on loser men staying away from women. That's really all that matters to me. Because a loser man is more disastrous to her than a 'winner' man she has never met.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by TrustNone: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

dumb ass.
Always talking out of point

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2023
TrustNone:
dumb ass.
Always talking out of point

Perhaps you should help your bro(s) out if you feel the need to and address my talking out-of-point if you're feeling up to it.

If you have nothing sensible to say, don't clog my mention, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
just look at ur wide mouth like gp tank.
Do u think u would exist if ur mother had this ur mentality?

When you know you're ready to discuss constructively, come back to mention me if you want.

All of these personal attacks are just getting in the way of your common sense, and I'm sorry, but I can't get through that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Gerrard59(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

- ke you.

- And finally, I am glad that we agree on loser men staying away from women. That's really all that matters to me. Because a loser man is more disastrous to her than a 'winner' man she has never met.

Interesting post you have there. Day by day, one sees the need to avoid marriage, at least for the time being. Yet to see the benefit beyond having children within a two-parent household.

Thanks for your honesty.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Gerrard59(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
You better pick yourself up and hustle. not because of any yeye female gender.but for yourself.you don't stop grinding ,you dont stop,as far as you are alive.e go click las las. i hate writing long story but there were some days long ago that I did not eat for 2 days in Abuja.but I never stopped grinding and pushing.if you make small money, you dont even need to worry about women,they will naturally be running after you.na you go tire.

OP,

Take this advice and focus squarely on yourself. You have seen the good things of life in other people. Aspire to experience and enjoy those things, legitimately. Do it for yourself. Write out what you think are those good things of life you deserve to enjoy and work towards achieving them. Again, think of only yourself FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Gerrard59:
Interesting post you have there. Day by day, one sees the need to avoid marriage, at least for the time being. Yet to see the benefit beyond having children within a two-parent household.

Thanks for your honesty.

My post was specifically for the point of that dude who wanted to play a stupid game with me, and I am giving him stupid hurdles and challenges to wade through and equally win stupid prizes.

Even if you took my points at face-value, at least you're not crying about it? Let me see how that alfa mail will come and spin it or if he'll accept the reality of what he's advocating for as I've painted it.

I am a Christian. My ideals about marriage are far different from what is culturally obtainable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Gerrard59(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

My post was specifically for the point of that dude who wanted to play a stupid game with me, and I am giving him stupid hurdles and

I am a Christian. My ideals about marriage are far different from what is culturally obtainable.

Looking at your signature: did your Christianity tell you to be a misandrist?

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Gerrard59:
Looking at your signature: did your Christianity tell you to be a misandrist?

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Gerrard59(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yes.

OK. Thank you, again, for your honesty.

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by TrustNone: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Perhaps you should help your bro(s) out if you feel the need to and address my talking out-of-point if you're feeling up to it.

If you have nothing sensible to say, don't clog my mention, thank you.
attention seeking e-rat
You're henceforth ignored.
Low life
Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2023
TrustNone:
attention seeking e-rat
You're henceforth ignored.
Low life

But na you find my mention come. grin

You want to insult me and I should not respond. Is that not ment, Autobot Prime?

2 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by MSN1(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Peace

TIME will teach u a lot BOY.
What on Earth do u think u have seen that millioms haven't scaled 2ru?.
If cripples and blinds cud still have a course to live,who d fvck are u to b mocking God's image?
My advice 4 u is; keep wallowing in stupidity.
TIME is coming 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

- Women are incapable of love or any form of concrete feeling towards men at all, so "using" them as a sex machine is not the flex you think it is. I have been teaching a guy the rules of English language for a while now, so I will just extend that a little to you here- using something "as a x" does not make it an x, and that brings me to the study in contradiction y'all lives are. Insulting women for a sexual liberty you want to benefit from.

- Stemming from the point above, the fact that some women are incapable of loving men doesn't mean they can't love their children. Your gendar, especially the married ones, has proven that times without number. Women love their children more than their husbands, and they wished they hadn't gotten married. So why do you think it is a bad thing for you to fulfil the dreams of a woman who just wants children without the clamps of a marriage? Even if you say women are desperate for marriage, the desperation of a woman for a marriage doesn't translate to love for you as a person. She's just obsessed with the idea of what she can benefit from a marriage. But if you give her a child without marriage, you're just pushing her faster to the realisation that she doesn't need you in her life. As for the life of your own child, if you refuse to get involved in raising them, don't come blaming anybody if your baby mama trains them up with the finances of other men and values that she deem right. Like the man who wanted to cut the dreadlock of his son, when the boy doesn't even live with him. Don't also cry that she's poisoning the mind of the child against you. Note that this is me giving the leeway on whether you want to contribute to your child's life. Financially and all. But if you think following in the footsteps of animals who make babies and abandon them afterwards is right, go for it.

- Women don't also love rich men. They love their money. That said, your gendar is the one always bragging about how money brings women to them. They are the ones who feel entitled to women's company. They say things like "the society has no right to tell a man to stick to one woman when he's rich when they tell him that he doesn't deserve a woman as a broke dude." So when men brag about approaching younger girls, what are they approaching them for? Love? Sex? Anyhow. I'll hold my breathe on all men becoming like you.

😂.if you know me well.i no sabi dey write long stories like you.like I said and I will say again,because I like hitting the nail on the head well.if she was never there wen I was a loser.she is not entitled to extras.for now,make we dey use dem as sex machine and baby mamas.Na wetin sure pass right now.lol.your post ehn.like you are crying while writing.i must be involved in raising my child.I am not here to fulfill any woman dreams.we can have a child together.fufill your dreams..lemme fulfill mine.biko
Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
like you are crying while writing.

But will you respect and not engage me?

No.

Please, out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
😂.if you know me well.i no sabi dey write long stories like you.like I said and I will say again,because I like hitting the nail on the head well.

On a second thought, I will attempt to trudge through this muddle of a comment.

I do not know you and I don't care to. But I am glad you know I like to write stories, so stop acting brand new when you quote me to reply to anything I say.

That makes two of us then: I like making sure my opinions are as strong as ever and gets communicated succinctly, so I will refer you to my response again since you're not saying anything new as well;

Magno liaa:

- Stemming from the point above, the fact that some women are incapable of loving men doesn't mean they can't love their children. Your gendar, especially the married ones, have proven that times without number. Women love their children more than their husbands, and they wished they hadn't gotten married. So why do you think it is a bad thing for you to fulfil the dreams of a woman who just wants children without the clamps of a marriage? Even if you say women are desperate for marriage, the desperation of a woman for a marriage doesn't translate to love for you as a person. She's just obsessed with the idea of what she can benefit from a marriage. But if you give her a child without marriage, you're just pushing her faster to the realisation that she doesn't need you in her life. As for the life of your own child, if you refuse to get involved in raising them, don't come blaming anybody if your baby mama trains them up with the finances of other men and values that she deem right. Like the man who wanted to cut the dreadlock of his son, when the boy doesn't even live with him. Don't also cry that she's poisoning the mind of the child against you. Note that this is me giving the leeway on whether you want to contribute to your child's life. Financially and all. But if you think following in the footsteps of animals who make babies and abandon them afterwards is right, go for it.

1 Like

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I am not here to fulfill any woman dreams.we can have a child together.fufill your dreams.

If you have a child with a woman who WANTS to have a child, what are you doing?

I said having a child without marriage is a desire some women have, so if you meet with them and have a baby, have you not helped fulfilled her dream?

And you say you're going to care for the child as well. Great. So why are you making it sound like a woman (who wants to be a baby mama) is losing out by being a baby mama?

If you're happy being a baby daddy; she'll happy being a baby mummy, yes? How are you using someone for something they want?

3 Likes

Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

If you have a child with a woman who WANTS to have a child, what are you doing?

I said having a child without marriage is a desire some women have, so if you meet with them and have a baby, have you not helped fulfilled her dream?

And you say you're going to care for the child as well. Great. So why are you making it sound like a woman (who wants to be a baby mama) is losing out by being a baby mama?

If you're happy being a baby daddy; she'll happy being a baby mummy, yes? How are you using someone for something they want?
now I know you are a psycho.why are you having orgasms on my posts.please breathe in and breathe out.inhale and exhale.bye Mango grin
Re: Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
now I know you are a psycho.why are you having orgasms on my posts.please breathe in and breathe out.inhale and exhale.bye Mango grin

- Do you have a beef with the space button on your keypad?

- I made my comment and left, and you, knowing fully well how I am, came to quote me trying to insult women. What did you expect would happen? And you're turning around to make it about having orgasms for you? undecided

- Are you down with malaria or typhoid?

- Let us hope you remember I am a psycho the next time the spirit pushes you to mentioning me. Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: / How To Make A Guy Jealous! / How Do U Leave A Lady U Proposed To And Marry Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.