Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: (1609 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hi guys what if you find your self in this situation whereby you lost your virginty to the one you truly love but you never told her all this while that you were a virgin,but one thing led to the other a discussion also came up whereby the lady asked you how your first time to exprience what making love is like and the person you had it with.
But due to the love you have for her you told her the whole truth,and that really made her sad that all this wgile you never told her you were a virgin and she opened up all her past sexual experiences with you.

Response from the ladies are also welcome on this topic.
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by keyne(f): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2010
mehn, if I wld feel bad!I might break the realtionship bt hw wld yuh nt tell her,does it mean while she told yhu abt hers,u were quiet or sumtin!!!
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by obowunmi(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2010
Only a log of wood for a woman would not know the guy was a virgin. I mean seriously.
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by Phate07(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2010

Guys are never virgins, ever! angry

**cos of self-service!**
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2010
^Don't generalize that! Some guys never mastur.bate before the real act. Some got to know about mastubation after they became adult,
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by kmoneyE(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
Phate07:

Guys are never virgins, ever! angry

**cos of self-service!**

[size=25pt]Gbam[/size]

Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by graychuks(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2010
I don't think self service is loosing virginity.
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by iice(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
obowunmi:

Only a log of wood for a woman would not know the guy was a virgin. I mean seriously.

lmao. . .like seriously
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by Phate07(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2010
stevetboy9:

^Don't generalize that! Some guys never mastur.bate before the real act. Some got to know about mastubation after they became adult,

Like who? You, have you not self-serviced yourself before? undecided
Re: Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
wow,

I have even forgotten this originated from me. Guys, who went to dig out this more this 3 years old post? its even getting close to 4 already.

whenever i remember this situation, i couldnt help but laughed off my a.r.s.e off, it happened to a very close pal of mine then. He confided in me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Jealous! / How Do U Leave A Lady U Proposed To And Marry Another? / intimacy Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.