Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa (9752 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by Kingmadiba2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
It very obvious we as a nation are not ready to move forward.

Don't let this bulaba economy tie you down

click here to know what you can sell and
make money this December
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by sylve11: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antoeni:
I Trust Ijaw Boys , They Won't Release Them Still They Announce They Authentic Results

The one wey you trust pass na him catch like mosquito. Him dey beg as them naked am. cool
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by Blaze14k: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bobloco:

Honestly

They came, claiming they were democrats. we didn't know that they were, thieves, criminals, notorious narcotics drug traffickers, certified certificate forgers of international dimensions

One guy nearly fought me when I told him lets give buhari a chance. The rage on his face was scary I can't forget that look till date.
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by ufotunang: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Other African countries during their election we will not hear any of this election violence, , thuggery, rigging, snatching of ballot boxes..why only in nigeria ? . nawaoooo 🙄
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by Menclothing: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
NAIJA
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by nairalanda1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
ufotunang:
Other African countries during their election we will not hear any of this election violence, , thuggery, rigging, snatching of ballot boxes..why only in nigeria ? . nawaoooo 🙄

That's because you don't read African news well.

Electoral violence, intimidation, rigging and vote buying happens in many African countries. Even in 'nice' countries like Ghana. In Ivory coast, it even went down to war. South Africa's first majority black elections were marred by serious violence in Kwa-Zulu Natal. Let's not even mention Liberia, and co.

Then there are the numerous dictatorships where you vote for one party...going against the vote could mean jail long time. Yes, countries like Equatorial Guinea and Eritrea.

Am sure you would now come and say that Nigeria own worse. In many instances, Nigeria's own is even better self.
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by nairalanda1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antoeni:
This is The Genesis of Nigeria's Problems, This Where We Got it Wrong Dino Melaye Dey One Corner Dey Lament
Bobloco:

Honestly

They came, claiming they were democrats. we didn't know that they were, thieves, criminals, notorious narcotics drug traffickers, certified certificate forgers of international dimensions

See how Nigerians forget.

PDP, which GEJ is part of, was very like the APC when they were in charge. It was because people got fed up with PDP by 2015, plus the oppositon uniting, that led to APC winning, on the promise they would be different...when instead they turned out to be PDP under new management.

PDP was basically like APC. In managing elections, in rigging, in mismanagement and corruption

I know that you guys don't want to believe. But some of us still remember the bad old days of PDP, and company.
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na wa
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by ud4u: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
samwillyco1:
The whole world is watching, those that fought GEJ were the real enemy of democracy and Nigerians.

Na so we see am

APC have finally buried democracy cry cry
Re: INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa by samwillyco1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
ud4u:

Na so we see am

APC have finally buried democracy cry cry

You are 100% right. Whenever I remember the roles played by Atiku, Dino M. Alahaji B Saraki, BAT, some religious LEADERS, I will be like this country should be recolonized for us to get it right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden / What Is Africa's Biggest Problem? / FG Investigates Discovery Of Crude Oil In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.