Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56949 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Jake420: 4:02am On Nov 13, 2023
capetownboyz:
Nice ..proudigboman..

The story behind this pic is so commendable, forever proud of the Nigerian who said your disrespect to my race deserves disrespect in your face. More men should show their worst behaviour in faces of those who mock you, show brain and might.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

You help lgbos but can't help millions of Yorubas struggling. Charity no dey start from neighbour house
How has igbo helped millions of igbos suffering from poverty in the east?
The best help is to bring their siblings to lagos.
The little help we did went a long way to close the gap.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
show us the picture of Awka, I wanna see something. I mean the picture of your state secretariat pls.
Awka

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:11am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
show us the picture of Awka, I wanna see something. I mean the picture of your state secretariat pls.
Awka.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:16am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by xenten: 4:20am On Nov 13, 2023
this is not the dusty dilapidated Awka I visited in February this year. Your estates have dusty roads. Even your main roads were narrow and i spent hours moving from one street to another because of traffic. Bros, give me roads leading to your Secretariat.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:21am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
Awka..

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
this is not the dusty dilapidated Awka I visited in February this year. Your estates have dusty roads. Even your main roads were narrow and i spent hours moving from one street to another because of traffic. Bros, give me roads leading to your Secretariat.
Show me the roads, if you are not ignorant about the area the new government house and lodge has been built near the secretariat this very road is the major road to federal and state secretariat, please what's the name of the estate you visited in Awka?

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bluntemperor: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom

Ok, and is good to know that the Buhari Wei Una abused so much for 8- yrs did finished the 2nd Niger Bridge-now that Una de claim it!
The same Buhari - Una called El- Jubrin,that real Buhari has gone since,!
Learn to appreciate people, even for the little ones he did!
Buhari messed up on the Economy no doubt but he succeeded on Infrastructures like Roads building and Railways revitalisation,so kudos to him!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by lordswill03: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2023
Also don't forget to show the road that leads to Onitsha from Benin. And how some Benin youths are extorting motorists
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

It is $200m not $2m
Mugu
You are very sil.ly you should know it was an error
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by donbrowser(m): 5:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter and jealous mind, Anambra rail line is on the way we will surprise you guys again

Is it the same one Obi signed since 2010 and he diverted the money? grin

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:36am On Nov 13, 2023
donbrowser:

Is it the same one Obi signed since 2010 and he diverted the money? grin
Watch out the journey has begun

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

The beauty of these industrial layouts in Anambra they're control by indigenous investors not the ones in your region control by others
you are just a low lifer, even with all this, does it stop your flat head brothers from crossing the river Niger with their Ghana must go bag from running to obodo ragos and Sw grin? The joke is on you retards, you keep on celebrating mediocrity and repeating the same pictures just to try and level up with the almighty yoruba grin ask them to go back home now to this eldorado, they will be crying yoruba are hateful😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
Nice.
However,, u can celebrate your region without denigrating others ..

I notice that people over there don’t build bungalows.
Almost all the buildings I see in the pics are storey building.. no be like my Ibadan wey full of bungalow …
even with the so called storey buildings, does it stop Okoro from coming to ragos to sell Lacasera and gala in traffic? You dolt are just displaying your inferiority for all to see. And I ask what’s is the total value of does nonsense to keep circulating compared to industrial hub in Agbara, mind you and I didn’t even mention Lagos now grin you dolt can never level up even with all this nonsense you keep on posting😊
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

How has igbo helped millions of igbos suffering from poverty in the east?
The best help is to bring their siblings to lagos.
The little help we did went a long way to close the gap.

The little help. How and when. Since when did coming to lagos guarantee success in life. If coming to lagos guarantee success why are millions of Yorubas in lagos not successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by neatguy: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Atarakpa:
How old is this small boy to be claiming Anambra first son. Are you the first son of Mr soludo?..... This oop no get respect at all.

I'm sure that Anambra 1st son [/b]is not from Anambra state but one of those wicked, envious devil's that want to destroy Anambra state.

[b]His job is to bring hatred against Anambra people but God will expose him one day.
This I know.

He is a subtle serpent doing all he is doing to make people believe he is from Anambra but he has an evil mission - to bring people to hate the very peaceful Anambra people especially those living outside the state.

Let all tribes and people on nairaland know that the so called Anambra 1stson is not from Anambra but an online cloaked demon that can open another account with [b]Lagos1stson [/b]and still be using it for another tribal war promotion purposes.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
even with the so called storey buildings, does it stop Okoro from coming to ragos to sell Lacasera and gala in traffic? You dolt are just displaying your inferiority for all to see. And I ask what’s is the total value of does nonsense to keep circulating compared to industrial hub in Agbara, mind you and I didn’t even mention Lagos now grin you dolt can never level up even with all this nonsense you keep on posting😊

You are in pains

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by temmyejo: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Just look at the rate at which those from skull mining enclaves are avoiding this beautiful thread.. grin grin grin grin

I normally do not reply tribal hate but Nairaland boys have pushed me enough. If Onitsha is not a glorified middle-class estate what is it?

Let pictures from your so called skull mining HQ speak...

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand that crime and development are inseparable in growing cities, ask the mafia gangs of NYC in the 1910s..

Photo1 : Agbara Industrial Estate
Photo2 : The longest pedestrian bridge in Nigeria
Photo3 : Sagamu interchange where you and fellow villagers use when coming to "SMALL LONDON"..
Photo4 : Adire Mall...

No be "No man's land" be this o... grin

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2023
neatguy:

I'm sure that is not from Anambra state but one of those wicked, envious devil's that want to destroy Anambra state.

His job is to bring hatred against Anambra people but God will expose him one day.
This I know.

He is a subtle serpent doing all he is doing to make people believe he is from Anambra but he has an evil mission - to bring people to hate the very peaceful Anambra people especially those living outside the state.

Let all tribes and people on nairaland know that the so called is not from Anambra but is a cloaked demon that can open another account with [b]Lagos1stson [/b]and still be using it for another tribal war promotion purposes.

See pains. He is not from anambra but has been promoting the state in good light for over 8 years yet you say he is bringing hatred to the state. You that claim to be from the state has never promoted the state in positive light. Just admit you are yoruba and you are seriously pained by his actions. But guess what your pains cannot stop him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2023
temmyejo:

I normally do not reply tribal hate but Nairaland boys have pushed me enough. If Onitsha is not a glorified middle-class estate what is it?

Let pictures from your so called skull mining HQ speak...

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand that crime and development are inseparable in growing cities, ask the mafia gangs of NYC in the 1910s..

Photo1 : Agbara Industrial Estate
Photo2 : The longest pedestrian bridge in Nigeria
Photo3 : Sagamu interchange where you and fellow villagers use when coming to "SMALL LONDON"..
Photo4 : Adire Mall...

No be "No man's land" be this o... grin

Just look at the dull and uninspiring photos you posted. Longest pedestrian bride, interchange inside bush. Oga go and join zamfara state in one corner. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

The little help. How and when. Since when did coming to lagos guarantee success in life. If coming to lagos guarantee success why are millions of Yorubas in lagos not successful.
It seems you are very ignorant. If coming to lagos was not a help you should all go back to your villages to eat fresh vegetable.
The most successful in Lagos are the yorubas because we control the economy and resources in Lagos.
Yorubas are not like a smaller igbo group, they're thousands of yorubas that are not part of southwest in Lagos. People from kwara, yorubas from benin and togo and some from kogi state. Infact many are not yorubas but align and prefer to be called yorubas.
The core lagos natives are billionaires and rich family who control their community and state, the next population of rich folks in lagos are ogun state indigene.
Otedola and folorunsho alakija richest woman in Africa and others are Lagos natives, asisat oshoala is a Lagos native but you don't see them jumping up and down shouting Lagos! they're the Lagos.
Everyone that came to Lagos appreciate our good gesture but na this alagi persons like you dey jump from one forum to the other dey boast of empty achievement. Ask your dad or grandfather how we help after the war to revive our igbo brothers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by neatguy: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

See pains. He is not from anambra but has been promoting the state in good light for over 8 years yet you say he is bringing hatred to the state. You that claim to be from the state has never promoted the state in positive light. Just admit you are yoruba and you are seriously pained by his actions. But guess what your pains cannot stop him.

He is not promoting the state but creating tribal war threads consistently with the monicker, Anambra 1stson, you might even be his other monicker or his friend and both you know your mission.

I urge Anambra people to pray for Divine wisdom with which to defend theirs state and their reputation because your mission is to put Anambra indigenes up for tribal hatred from other tribes so that after all the atrocities you guys are committing everywhere, Anambra will be targeted for your crimes.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Isobug: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
This is a residential village lol
Unlike my state lol grin
Who told you you're from Lagos, wannabe destitute
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Southwestidiot: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
This is a residential village lol
Unlike my state lol grin
u fit breath there? Before that water everywhere na shit.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2023
I don't know the tribe you're from but from your assertions, I must say that you're from the tribe that mostly talks from both sides of their mouth and I don't wish to continue this with you cos it's not worth it.

I don't want to delve further on the deceitful and back-biting nature of that tribe.

But I would really love it if you could just name 3 good companies, establisments or industries, hotels...just anything owned by a yoruba in the south east?

I'm waiting.
tollyboy5:

You're just being an ingrate. Your ancestors accepted the sympathy. Their property that was confiscated in south south were returned in south west. We helped the igbo came back to their feet. Hence reason for mass migration to southwest where they're free to do business
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
I don't know the tribe you're from but from your assertions, I must say that you're from the tribe that mostly talks from both sides of their mouth and I don't wish to continue this with you cos it's not worth it.

I don't want to delve further on the deceitful and back-biting nature of that tribe.

But I would really love it if you could just name 3 good companies, establisments or industries, hotels...just anything owned by a yoruba in the south east?

I'm waiting.
I'm a Lagos native, i have no business with the east. People come here to make money and go back home to replicate businesses they see in Lagos in their various state.
Think whatever you want to think of, history is written already

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Isobug:

Who told you you're from Lagos, wannabe destitute
My dad told me grin
I've seen the kingdom we control in Lagos already. Just the way your own dad told you about your village

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Isobug: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

My dad told me grin
I've seen the kingdom we control in Lagos already. Just the way your own dad told you about your village
Please don't blackmail the innocent man. He did not tell you anything
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Isobug: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

My dad told me grin
Please don't tell lies against the innocent man. He did not tell you anything. Go back to ikate Ekiti where you came from
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by bewla(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom
For using BUHARI as the vision
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

You are in pains
hahaha Mugu, I am from your Obodo oyinbo Ragos grin the city y’all die in road accidents to escape that jungle called sad yeast, the same beautiful nonsense with no real value compared to just Agbara industrial hub grin now you here masturbating? I’m sure you not eveing living in your eldorado Anambala? If we ask you to leave ragos now and live in that jungle y’all will be wailing Yoruba are hateful, and still call us unity begger wink while we know, no one begs like your useless elder, even in the north when the issue you quit notice they still go and beg, ragos nko? grin just closing of market,Una elders don run come Ragos come beg make una stay, now who is the unity begger? Osu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.