Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56950 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by temmyejo: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

Just look at the dull and uninspiring photos you posted. Longest pedestrian bride, interchange inside bush. Oga go and join zamfara state in one corner. Nonsense

Pele my dear! grin grin tongue
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2023
;
Bestmanfornow:

The beauty of these industrial layouts in Anambra they're control by indigenous investors not the ones in your region control by others
I know you are very dull, so I am not surprised by this your comment. Which economy grow with just indigenous investors? Even America still looking for foreign investors and hear you capping nonsense about the nonsense being controlled by indigenous investors? I asked a simply question, what is the value of that industrial layout compared to Agbara industrial hub or Oluyole industrial hub in ibadan? Because we all know the purpose of the nonsense you posted, just to measure d!ck as usual, but you will still end up disgracing your ancestors…Otondo grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Isobug:

Please don't tell lies against the innocent man. He did not tell you anything. Go back to ikate Ekiti where you came from
Ok sir na you be the real lagosian cheesy
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

Every tribe is different, some people prefer to stay put while others prefer to explore. The Igbos are more exploratory. Some yorubas explore too, my former landlord in owerri was a yoruba man from osun state.

While the igbos move to push drugs, as you say, your people prefer to hide in to your enclave and mine skulls grin With the high rate of skull-mining, your tribesmen will be the first humans to evolve to survive with their brains in their ass
abeg make we hear word grin Mr explorer, your place is unproductive and not economically viable and that’s the fact, you can keep deluding yourself all you want, I served in owerri and camped in Umuna bende Abia state, so I know your terrain. Tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that migrate like Ibos? Which investor will come to an hostile environment, coupled with the self induced insecurity and you here capping nonsense, go to jibowu and see how Ifesinachi motors dey bring in your brothers like there is a war going on in sad yeast😂

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Emergingnation(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2023
fascowilly:
With all this I don't know why you people can't stay there, rushing down to western side precisely lagos, while the major criminals among you move to Cambodia, Thailand and India to push drugsgrin
Just watch out , when Biafra finally actualised, your skull mining enclaves will die a natural death.. Fact remained that , SW can't develop without outsiders.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Panda7(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2023
These places looks like a ghost town compared to how it used to be many years ago.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
;I know you are very dull, so I am not surprised by this your comment. Which economy grow with just indigenous investors? Even America still looking for foreign investors and hear you capping nonsense about the nonsense being controlled by indigenous investors? I asked a simply question, what is the value of that industrial layout compared to Agbara industrial hub or Oluyole industrial hub in ibadan? Because we all know the purpose of the nonsense you posted, just to measure d!ck as usual, but you will still end up disgracing your ancestors…Otondo grin
Bitter mind still your typical Yoruba cities covered by slums grin grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Panda7:
These places looks like a ghost town compared to how it used to be many years ago.
I covered the place yesterday being Sunday what do you expect
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
abeg make we hear word grin Mr explorer, your place is unproductive and not economically viable and that’s the fact, you can keep deluding yourself all you want, I served in owerri and camped in Umuna bende Abia state, so I know your terrain. Tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that migrate like Ibos? Which investor will come to an hostile environment, coupled with the self induced insecurity and you here capping nonsense, go to jibowu and see how Ifesinachi motors dey bring in your brothers like there is a war going on in sad yeast😂
Milking you guys, live you guys with brown roof while other foreign companies take the their proceed home enriching your criminal leaders while the citizens are in penurygrin

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter mind still your typical Yoruba cities covered by slums grin grin
the same slum your blodas and sister keep living their youthful life while paying rent to their Yoruba land grin just as the slave y’all are and end up buried in that grave site called sad yeast grin Dey play you hear? But you still haven’t answered my question, what is the total value of the nonsense you celebrate with just industrial hub Agbara industrial hub,stop changing narrative Osu man grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by CaptainAyub: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2023
waledeji:
How many times are we going to see onitsha pictures on nairaland sef angry angry angry
Show us Iragbiji😀
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by donbrowser(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Watch out the journey has begun

Oh Soludo has gotten another fund after the one that Obi diverted
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Milking you guys, live you guys with brown roof while other foreign companies take the their proceed home enriching your criminal leaders while the citizens are in penurygrin
that’s why I said you sound very dull grin penury you say grin? Where do you think the money we using to build our cities come from if those companies don’t pay tax? Or you think it’s your 2*2 shop scattered everywhere that pay the huge taxes used to build our rail system? Osu man wake and you better educate yourself that has long has your generation keep migrating to Yoruba land, you will eternally slave for us otondo grin now go and pay your Yoruba landlord before they chase you back to that barren land you all can’t wait to escape from😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2023
One State I never want to ever visit again🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2023
waledeji:
How many times are we going to see onitsha pictures on nairaland sef angry angry angry

Why do you think we should not see them? Better to see that than the pictures of People's Republic of Brownrooflandia!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Yeah....Businesses and corporations owned and established mostly by ibos.

Funny part is, our expansion goes beyond lagos but also north.

So, logically we're the ones rendering the help by developing places.

Please can your people come and help us too down here in the east?

Please don't say No, I beg thee.
tollyboy5:

I'm a Lagos native, i have no business with the east. People come here to make money and go back home to replicate businesses they see in Lagos in their various state.
Think whatever you want to think of, history is written already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by YourKarma: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
This thread is on front page but I didn't see any comment from you or any of your kind saying anything there but on every thread concerning Igbos you guys jump in to spew crap. It's not hostility and insecurity when it's a Yoruba man killed in Yoruba land but it's hostility when an Igbo man is killed in ìgbo land.

It's nobody's fault that you guys are usually too afraid to leave your region. Aside Lagos, which was built by the colonial government and was the capital of this country for 73 years and was built with our commonwealth, which other state in Yoruba land is doing better than their Igbo counterparts?
It's just like Wike coming to claim he built Abuja.

Funny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Panda7(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I covered the place yesterday being Sunday what do you expect
Last time i passed there to Ika in kogi state, there were no population, talk less of business stores compared to many years ago when i first passed there to Delta state, there were many businesses there including small kiosks selling bread, tea along motorparks loading to other motor parks in other states.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2023
No brown roofs, unlike some regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Panda7:

Last time i passed there to Ika in kogi state, there were no population, talk less of business stores compared to many years ago when i first passed there to Delta state, there were many businesses there including small kiosks selling bread, tea along motorparks loading to other motor parks in other states.
You're a pathological liar
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2023
Panda7:

Harbor industrial estate is far from those areas you mention, it's located in Ogbaru a neighboring town to Onitsha, you can see the industrial estate well through second Niger bridge not the first Niger bridge
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by neatguy: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2023
neatguy:

I'm sure that Anambra 1st son [/b]is not from Anambra state but one of those wicked, envious devil's that want to destroy Anambra state.

[b]His job is to bring hatred against Anambra people but God will expose him one day.
This I know.

He is a subtle serpent doing all he is doing to make people believe he is from Anambra but he has an evil mission - to bring people to hate the very peaceful Anambra people especially those living outside the state.

Let all tribes and people on nairaland know that the so called Anambra 1stson is not from Anambra but an online cloaked demon that can open another account with [b]Lagos1stson [/b]and still be using it for another tribal war promotion purposes.

Anambra 1stson is not from Anambra.
This monicker is just a strategy.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
that’s why I said you sound very dull grin penury you say grin? Where do you think the money we using to build our cities come from if those companies don’t pay tax? Or you think it’s your 2*2 shop scattered everywhere that pay the huge taxes used to build our rail system? Osu man wake and you better educate yourself that has long has your generation keep migrating to Yoruba land, you will eternally slave for us otondo grin now go and pay your Yoruba landlord before they chase you back to that barren land you all can’t wait to escape from😂
Bitter mind grin grin grin go and fix your brown roof cities anu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Yeah....Businesses and corporations owned and established mostly by ibos.

Funny part is, our expansion goes beyond Lagos but also north.

So, logically we're the ones rendering the help by developing places.

Please can your people come and help us too down here in the east?

Please don't say No, I beg thee.
grin grin grin grin grin grin You tell yourselves enough lies to please yourselves. Which business apart from importation lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2023
neatguy:
Anambra 1stson is not from Anambra.
This monicker is just a strategy.
grin grin grin
Psycho
Full son of the soil both parent

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the same slum your blodas and sister keep living their youthful life while paying rent to their Yoruba land grin just as the slave y’all are and end up buried in that grave site called sad yeast grin Dey play you hear? But you still haven’t answered my question, what is the total value of the nonsense you celebrate with just industrial hub Agbara industrial hub,stop changing narrative Osu man grin
Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria After Lagos, FCT and Rivers home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, host the biggest market in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Nice2023:
Onitsha is older than Lagos,Ibadan,Abeokuta,akure and even Ota.

Onitsha fine sha!

It is about 350years older than ibadan and yet they stupidly call ibadan ancients Town just to make poverty look like a virtue.

Don't ask me any question if u can't do ur research.

Wow!!!Sucker punch. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
This is biggest industrial estate in Southeast 99% control by indigenous mind there are other industrial layout in Nnewi, Ogbunike, Obosi and Awka

Gov Soludo's just signed $200million with Afreximbank to develop two more industrial estates in Anambra state and others

You didn’t cover Aston malt plant at ogbaru there, at the other side of the road and other numerous companies there.😕
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Should I start from the Oil and Gas Sector, Automobiles or Banking Sector to the Ordinary Big time Traders?

Your level of Ignorance is abyssmal and I'm not gonna educate and inform you for free cos its obvious you're in lagos but don't know jack about there.

It's very obvious you're still some toy of a boy, better man the fvck up.

You go explain tire.

#Drops the mic#
tollyboy5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You tell yourselves enough lies to please yourselves. Which business apart from importation lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Should I start from the Oil and Gas Sector, Automobiles or Banking Sector to the Ordinary Big time Traders?
Your level of Ignorance is abyssmal and I'm not gonna educate and inform you for free cos its obvious you're in lagos but don't know jack about there.
It's very obvious you're still some toy of a boy, better man the fvck up.
You go explain tire.

#Drops the mic#
Start listing them you're talking rubbish.
Do you know how many business are in lagos? what rubbish im reading like dis. Ibos control business in lagos.
Apart from importing spare part and electronics which is ibo major business which other business igbo pack themselve put ?
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by fascowilly(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Just watch out , when Biafra finally actualised, your skull mining enclaves will die a natural death.. Fact remained that , SW can't develop without outsiders.. grin
Actualised? Where is your actuator? In prison? OK I will let your senses take control from here grin

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Emergingnation(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2023
fascowilly:

Actualised? Where is your actuator? In prison? OK I will let your senses take control from here grin
If you ain't suffering from severe acute delirium, you would have understand that IPOB has gained more global supports and backing recently, despite the fact that its leader is being held under detention by your terrorist DSS .. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.