Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. (2350 Views)

Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Here Are 11 Dirty Secrets Women Keep From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by LoveUdie: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
1. Most women subconsciously seek validation from men to feel good about themselves.

2. They know if you're confident or lack in confidence through body language.

3. Every girl had a first love whom she gave her entire soul to.

4. No matter how mature a girl behaves, she will always try to find a guy who can handle the little kid in her.

5. Women get mad at men for not sharing their feeling but most women won't say what they are truly feeling.

6. Your natural smell. Women find distinctive smells attractive. The next time she hugs you, she'll smell you too.

7. They lie about their body count.

8. They stalk your social media.

9. When a man sweats after some form of sport/exercise, the sweat on the face is a turn on for some women. If they like you secretly, they definitely enjoy eye contact. A lot of it.

10. Every woman is emotional and passionate.

11. Women's public bathrooms are lush havens beyond men's wildest dreams.

12. Nothing makes a girl laugh harder than when you copy something they said in a weird way. They just find that thing too funny.

13. They don't need any solution to their problem when they are sad. They just need warm console.

14. Just tell them what you are expecting from them from the beginning itself. Don't beat around the bush.

15. When they are in love, they smell your clothes.

16. If they get upset, they love it when you make up for it with kisses and apology rather than manliness.

17. They hope your guy friends secretly have a crush on them.

18. Girls will never admit that they like you. They just start talking to you everyday and start asking if you have eaten and other stuff.

20. They want a man who's good at seduction so that.... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by nairamaniac: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
They love money more than they love you. And So shall it be till death of both of you.

7 Likes

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairamaniac:
They love money more than they love you. And So shall it be till death of both of you.

That's a natural trait and it's normal.
Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by nairamaniac: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's a natural trait and it's normal.
it's a secretive natural trait. They hide that trait as much as possible.
Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairamaniac:
it's a secretive natural trait. They hide that trait as much as possible.

I don't. Infact mine is so open. I don't date broke guys. grin
Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by gratefulheart(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Are you broke?

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by nairamaniac: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are talking of dating.

I'm sure you wouldn't make it that obvious when it comes to marriage.
Meanwhile most females that say what you just said Soo boldly are usually into runs.
That is SEX FOR MONEY/PAYMENT.

AS in even if you Usually Date, you kind of mix it up with Runs.

No pun intended at all.

However if I'm right, what you should have said instead was "I don't Date//Fvck for free'.

Or "my Vagina/Relationship has a price".

6 Likes

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Evolutionism: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
LoveUdie:

1. Most women subconsciously seek validation from men to feel good about themselves.

2. They know if you're confident or lack in confidence through body language.

3. Every girl had a first love whom she gave her entire soul to.

4. No matter how mature a girl behaves, she will always try to find a guy who can handle the little kid in her.

5. Women get mad at men for not sharing their feeling but most women won't say what they are truly feeling.

6. Your natural smell. Women find distinctive smells attractive. The next time she hugs you, she'll smell you too.

7. They lie about their body count.

8. They stalk your social media.

9. When a man sweats after some form of sport/exercise, the sweat on the face is a turn on for some women. If they like you secretly, they definitely enjoy eye contact. A lot of it.

10. Every woman is emotional and passionate.

11. Women's public bathrooms are lush havens beyond men's wildest dreams.

12. Nothing makes a girl laugh harder than when you copy something they said in a weird way. They just find that thing too funny.

13. They don't need any solution to their problem when they are sad. They just need warm console.

14. Just tell them what you are expecting from them from the beginning itself. Don't beat around the bush.

15. When they are in love, they smell your clothes.

16. If they get upset, they love it when you make up for it with kisses and apology rather than manliness.

17. They hope your guy friends secretly have a crush on them.

18. Girls will never admit that they like you. They just start talking to you everyday and start asking if you have eaten and other stuff.

20. They want a man who's good at seduction.

STALE.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by sorosoke101: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2023
18.The married ones just want you to be around all the time so you could Bleep dem wheneva they like
19. All women want to control their man no matter how rich powerful or famous he his. That is their biggest secret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
nairamaniac:

You are talking of dating.

I'm sure you wouldn't make it that obvious when it comes to marriage.
Meanwhile most females that say what you just said Soo boldly are usually into runs.
That is SEX FOR MONEY/PAYMENT.

AS in even if you Usually Date, you kind of mix it up with Runs.

No pun intended at all.

However if I'm right, what you should have said instead was "I don't Date//Fvck for free'.

Or "my Vagina/Relationship has a price".

My post below which I made long ago proves that your assumption is wrong.

Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.

I have a very beautiful face and a great body to match. My anatomy is such that men worship me. It's not about sex for money. It's about how I control rich men to my advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Purvan(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Everytime women !!!

Men should try going their own way

Most women prefer to be bi or lesbo
Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tell us your vagina has a prize tag. grin
Re: Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know. by Bornboy4: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
These are all lies.

You never know with women!

(1) (Reply)

Secret To A Woman Soul / Abstinence, Does It Exist? / Pls I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.