Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent (24722 Views)

Aisha Yesufu The Cashivist Don Japa And Won't Be Back Till August / Aso Rock Should Prepare For The Next Uprising. / A Violent Uprising Might Occur Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Ceejay94: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

You failed to mention one politician from your zone. Or is it Tinubu that didn't pay salary of workers in your zone?
YOU ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC TO PIN POINT THAT I DIDN'T MENTION SOMEONE FROM MY ZONE. BUT I'M NOT IGBO, I'M FROM RIVERS STATE IF YOU DON'T KNOW. WIKE IS MY BROTHER IF YOU DON'T KNOW
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Swiftgrp: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2023
Christistruth03:
As long as they keep it far from Lagos and the SW this time

If they want to burn down anywhere else it should be the Second Niger Bridge and Not Lagos

Especially not the new railway Sanwo Olu just built

It reminded us of the so called Jan 1966 Revolution where a Region's Leaders
were almost Wiped out while the Coup plotters spared their own in leaders In an ethnic
cleansing operation that they tagged a Revolution
The security and intelligence agencies have to be proactive to prevent these kinds of volatile situations and get those people like Aisha and the original thread poster who are fueling these careless and criminally inciting posts online arrested. The DSS and past governments have been very lame when it comes to tracking down spreaders of online hate and misinformation.

So-called revolutions and uprisings throughout history have been known to quickly spiral out of control and get hijacked by fifth columnists who end up disintegrating the countries in violent Civil Wars or they become BRUTAL and very corrupt dictators if the countries they have hijacked in so-called revolutions survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Exceed15: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Can you go near Aso Rock?

It seems like your Father did not tell you how powerful this country is...

I see how your idiot father and ur olosho mother cowardly met and produced you . E go shock you . Hardship under Tinubu na ur mate. May your life be like the current situation of Nigeria. Brainwashed supporter.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by crossover(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2023
This our 'mother'! Violent Protests, most times do not bring lasting solutions due to aftermath control by the offsprings of same targets. Quickly, let's remembered the last uprisings in the Arab world, especially recent one in Sudan. Cautions, please.
ganisucks:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Figger(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Such can never happen as long as the person occupying that seat is not a Christian southerner. Besides, Nigerians rather commit suicide than protest against bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by VEHINTOLAR: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2023
Madam Eleha,walahi that violence you preach will ultimately consume you !

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Abokisulay(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Noisemaking hoelosho
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by yemmywesey(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Let the uprising starts from your bedroom and and in your state of origin, don't sha bring your uprising to Lagos state , because you will be crushed seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by DeShineShine(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2023
When will DSS pick this fraudulent hijab wearing woman? She should be questioned for inciting public against the government. Her utterances are tantamount to plan to hijack government. I am sure she's already negotiating with her cohorts to cause problem in the country. At times, freedom of speech may send some people to great beyond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by abbasajao(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Lady of two mouths
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by killsmith(f): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Please, be the one that start that spark...
Oga what are you doing in my mention? Why not drop your opinion and go your way instead of attacking people for their opinions?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by killsmith(f): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2023
You steal from the people and you expect them to clap for you? Jokers.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I would have loved to see the comments you were making when PDP were in power.

So many of you in that NIGERIA are simply wicked and useless to the point that you are not looking for a good NIGERIAN president, what most of you are looking for is to see your tribal person in power and the whole world is gradually understanding that.

Anyway, continue suffering and smiling in that useless country of yours.

FOOOLS.

Igbos only wanted an Igbo man to be president which was why they supported and voted Obi

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by ndukwechinasa: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=opamoses1 post=126937325]
That's not going to happen. They prefer other people's region to get destroyed.

Just imagine how they voted APC enmasse in Imo to re-elect Hope Uzondima, but they wanted to impose a GRV on Lagos. Hope Uzondima is not even half as good as Sanwo Olu.[/quote Is it that you guys are not facing the hardship or what?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2023
ganisucks:
I hope not. But I hear Haiti could be loading...😆😅🤣😂

if there is another serious protest it will be peaceful bt the economy will be grounded completely untill this madness ends.

The electoral laws has been totally disregarded and disrespected by crooked politicians. our democracy is going into extinction under apc misrule.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2023
ganisucks:
I hope not. But I hear Haiti could be loading...😆😅🤣😂

illicit:
Ur family will go with the violence

Ashawo

🥴🤕

Throwback:
Because LP lost the states elections of this weekend?

Or is it because Tinubu became President as she foretold when she was a non-partisan activist who then had a rational and objective opinion?

Goodvibes007:
Funky Alhaja don drop comment ooo.

Raskimonojendor:
The only UP-rising will be in her bedroom when she and her husband are doing the do.

She was actually referring to dimwits like you are, just as none of you saw #Endsars coming, the next one go shock una.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

If they want to burn down anywhere else it should be the Second Niger Bridge and Not Lagos

It reminded us of the so called Jan 1966 Revolution where a Regions. Leaders

were almost Wiped out while the Coup plotters spared their own in leaders In an ethnic

dude stop being stupid. it is still the same Yorubas who staged the end Sars violence and the same people who raided the Palace of the oba of Lagos. See my guy no worry when that time comes and you accuse igbos i will personally see to it that you languish in Jail for life. i will personally champion a petition to get you arrested and Jailed for life. Keep doing the ethnic baiting, that trouble you are looking for will find you soon.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

It reminded us of the so called Jan 1966 Revolution where a Regions. Leaders

By the time you are languishing in jail those 116 people who liked the rubbish you typed will try to bail you
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2023
opamoses1:

That's not going to happen. They prefer other people's region to get destroyed.

Just imagine how they voted APC enmasse in Imo to re-elect Hope Uzondima, but they wanted to impose a GRV on Lagos. Hope Uzondima is not even half as good as Sanwo Olu.

Oga be very careful with the rubbish you are typing if you people attempt any form of stereotyping or ethnic baiting you will go to jail and this is not for cruise, i am taking screenshots of all your statements and i am sending it to the authorities so that when investigations start and Seun is arrested he will bring out the logs and they will start tracing you guys and arresting all of you, that is when your eyes will clear.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
ecolime:
You wanna destroy South-West again because your secret lover lost an election? Impossible!

Just start and end your uprising in Anambra/Edo.

For those who don't know, the family of this cashivist is based abroad. She only came to Naija to cashout from campaign donations. I'm sure she has travelled back with her bounties.

We don wise up now. Never again!!!

Please attack the woman and stop bringing igbos and Anambra to this. You are dancing with fire and you will languish in prison one day because of this rubbish you all are doing. Ethnic baiting is a serious offence that carries jail time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Bhella5:
Any from of revolution will be crushed in SW. Never again!

Stop making mouth abeg. the revolution is brewing many SW people are angry with this government and when it happens una eye go clear.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by bigiyaro(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Shey you don see where sheep is refusing to be dragged to the slaughter slab? Uprising can never happen in Nigeria. Maybe on ward level Sha.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Ogisbaba: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2023
it is high time this lady is cautioned early enough as not to cause harm to our national existence . Losing an election does not mean one should be careless and reckless in talks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2023
killsmith:

Oga what are you doing in my mention? Why not drop your opinion and go your way instead of attacking people for their opinions?
Foa, that's not an attack, secondly that's my opinion.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Exceed15:

I see how your idiot father and ur olosho mother cowardly met and produced you . E go shock you . Hardship under Tinubu na ur mate. May your life be like the current situation of Nigeria. Brainwashed supporter.
Oya now, try carry your protest close to Abuja and see how powerful Nigeria is....

All these Obidience self, using one country to compare with Nigeria, oga you get mind ohhhh

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by georgeakins: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2023
membranus:

...because of tribal sentiments.

Go to your region and start it.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

Aisha Hushpupy don chop that money...

That Aisha woman na confirm scammer

shut up. Which scam is greater than occupy Nigeria for the subsidy removal that they are now implementing abi? You guys deserve to be shot walahi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by obyno82: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2023
georgeakins:

Go to your region and start it.
it is your own people that will start it. let us bet
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by qtx(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The only UP-rising will be in her bedroom when she and her husband are doing the do.
Okay, because it falls where you are eating right? no wahala. E go shock u na
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Poll23: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ceejay94:
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WAY NIGERIA IS EHHH, I WONDER IF YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY IN THE COUNTRY

Where did you see comfortable or not comfortable from my comment ? Your uncomfortability should start from showing your frustrations from your State, simple 👌
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by fortunechy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Reality that will be like Nollywood movie...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by beey2(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Omobude244:

We are not taking bullet for her but for our future kids
Aisha can choose not to participate. She is made and doesn't need all these
Her generation will never suffer and she has the means to move her kids to any working country she wants
Its me and u that needs to speak up because we don't have the means to run away with our family .

Simple

Do not be deceived by her ill gotten wealth, why should Aisha run away with her children and leave you and your family behind? How does Aisha and her husband got their wealth, is it not through stealing from civil service? If you want to go violent just remember January 6th in the USA. Young Man don't allow her influence your life. Again run your race leave her she doesn't care about you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.