Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent (24726 Views)

Aisha Yesufu The Cashivist Don Japa And Won't Be Back Till August / Aso Rock Should Prepare For The Next Uprising. / A Violent Uprising Might Occur Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by jconsulting(f): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
niyigoodluck:
It's going to be like a movie, #endsars is a child's play. See the rate at which everyone is leaving this country of ours because of the Greedy Politicians. Bullet Proof Brown new SUV's every four years.

Better go and find work, or join politics no free food for lazy man

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Josephkabila12: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
This mumu buffoon don't know what's on ground for her, if u bring it to Lagos State Aisha yesufu will perish with it. No mohmoh something.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Who is Joe Ajaero again?
Mohbad's case has taken over all other news.
Bhella5:
No need for a Molotov cocktail. Just give them the Joe Ajaero treatment.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2023
We are talking about defending our land and that's the only thing we are concerned about. We are not invading any region, we have a duty to protect ours from invaders.
lionshare:

Do you know the implication of the humanitarian crisis on the west? Think —without a war already there are thousands of asylum seekers what’ll happen if there’s any major crisis here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2023
It's on record that greed killed your idiotic ancestors and just as Yorubaland was elusive to them, you are even going to meet your waterloo. If my past leaders did a tenth of what you are about to see, the only way for your useless fathers to enter Yorubaland would be through being stuffed in car tires packed in containers under frozen chicken in the dead of the nights. Don't worry it will be over soon.
Dayvidblue:

The Igbos are not the cause of your missery, the poor decisions your ancestors made is.
Now you are towing their lazy path and expecting a different outcome.
This is a tale of a fool begets a fool.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by lionshare: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
wowcatty:
We are talking about defending our land and that's the only thing we are concerned about. We are not invading any region, we have a duty to protect ours from invaders.
Of what use is the land if a significant chunk of people whose future will determine success or failure of the land are killed in a needless and thoughtless attempt to protect the land at the expense of the people.

Your most important asset is not land but people and the capacity (Knowledge) of the people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Your comment is nauseating and scary at the same time to say the least. Real men or women don't go down without a fight.

As a woman, the number 1 problem I discuss with my family is how to lay hands on guns for protection in Nigeria. Where I live, the kind of weapons I request at the shooting rage and buy always surprise my family. My belief is, if I'm gonna have to use it, then it must a FINISHER!

Take your defeatist mindset somewhere. If war comes calling, we will dig our boots into the ground and fight till the last drop of our blood because my children will never be slaves on their native land.

I hope a person like you never again makes it to a position of authority in Yorubaland, so you don't hand over the land without trying.
lionshare:

Of what use is the land if a significant chunk of people whose future will determine success or failure of the land are killed in a needless and thoughtless attempt to protect the land at the expense of the people.

Your most important asset is not land but people and the capacity (Knowledge) of the people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by lionshare: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
wowcatty:
Your comment is nauseating and scary at the same time to say the least. Real men or women don't go down without a fight.

As a woman, the number 1 problem I discuss with my family is how to lay hands on guns for protection in Nigeria. Where I live, the kind of weapons I request at the shooting rage and buy always surprise my family. My belief is, if I'm gonna have to use it, then it must a FINISHER!

Take your defeatist mindset somewhere. If war comes calling, we will dig our boots into the ground and fight till the last drop of our blood because my children will never be slaves on their native land.

I hope a person like you never again makes it to a position of authority in Yorubaland, so you don't hand over the land without trying.

You are entitled to your opinion and perspectives but reality tells us who has recorded more deaths between Hamas and Israel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria Governorship Election Results In Nigeria Today / Ogboni To Make Up Rochas Okorocha Cabinets / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.