Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent (24721 Views)

Aisha Yesufu The Cashivist Don Japa And Won't Be Back Till August / Aso Rock Should Prepare For The Next Uprising. / A Violent Uprising Might Occur Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Exactly!
People calling for revolution need to start it in their home regions so we can learn how it's done. Calling to try it out in other people's region is a war tactic and it would not be a revolution, that would be an attack.
membranus:

...because of tribal sentiments.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by sokera: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Don’t just come near South/west, let your madness start and end in south-east and SOuth/south if they allowed you if not Alaba international market ,trade fair, and Ladipo will be the stadium to watch ngannou and fury next fight..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by beey2(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2023
Omobude244:

Until it happens
Nobody saw ENDSARS coming
Buhari nor do reach Tinubu

How old were you guys in 1994 June 12 riots against brutal military dictator? See #Endsars is indeed a child's play both in the intent and actions. It was the most well coordinated nationwide riots of all time till date. You'll never see Aisha or any of her children actively participating in any public act of violence, just be guided and refuse to take bullet for her. My few pence.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2023
Any peken, it's a war and some boys will take those markets and other installations out in minutes.
sokera:
Don’t just come near South/west, let your madness start and end in south-east and SOuth/south if they allowed you if not Alaba international market ,trade fair, and Ladipo will be the stadium to watch ngannou and fury next fight..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Omobude244: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2023
beey2:

How old were you guys in 1994 June 12 riots against brutal military dictator? See #Endsars is indeed a child's play both in the intent and actions. It was the most well coordinated nationwide riots of all time till date. You'll never see Aisha or any of her children actively participating in any public act of violence, just be guided and refuse to take bullet for her. My few pence.
We are not taking bullet for her but for our future kids
Aisha can choose not to participate. She is made and doesn't need all these
Her generation will never suffer and she has the means to move her kids to any working country she wants
Its me and u that needs to speak up because we don't have the means to run away with our family .

Simple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Sundzr4e(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Non of them will be spared
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Teenaira: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2023
wowcatty:
Only that this time will be the last one.

People didn't understand it the first time but now they do.

Have you heard of "Ara to ran bomb lowo? Or do you think the warships that visited Nigeria from China and British just wandered off to Nigeria? Those are two opposing powers that are coming to take sides in the showdown, so look well before you leap, bitch!

Was Nigeria not supposed to have broken up by 2015 according to the CIA? Nigeria is on burrowed time and president Tinubu might actually be the last president.

Tinubu will finish his 8 years, the Northerners will also finish their 8 years. Thereafter, you can start your revolution but make sure you start from your state.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Obiedun(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2023
You are a loser. Obi is a loser

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by HRMK: 6:01am On Nov 13, 2023
LET AISHA YESUFU BE LEADING THE SO CALLED UPRISING AND BE PREPARED TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCE!LOBATAN!IT IS ONLY WHEN HER CANDIDATES WIN THAT ELECTIONS ARE NOT RIGGED!YEYE!!

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by MFORC(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Madam Hushpupi in hijab don drop quote. What happened to all the campaign funds she said will be accounted for after supreme court judgment.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Teenaira: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Omobude244:

We are not taking bullet for her but for our future kids
Aisha can choose not to participate. She is made and doesn't need all these
Her generation will never suffer and she has the means to move her kids to any working country she wants
Its me and u that needs to speak up because we don't have the means to run away with our family .

Simple

Her family stole your money to relocate to another country and she is making another attempt at power, yet you are doing follow follow. Let her do any how, she will see any how.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Toosure70: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Were you alive alive when your brother use your generation to borrow ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by helinues: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This lunatic has finally been released from the cage he was locked in.

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Omobude244: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Teenaira:

Her family stole your money to relocate to another country and she is making another attempt at power, yet you are doing follow follow. Let her do any how, she will see any how.
U are just a clown
Simple

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Jameskele(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=illicit post=126936436]Ur family will go with the violence

Ashawo

🥴🤕[/quote
Your mother]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by alizma: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2023
She don give account of the contribution wey she collect from LP members?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by darediamond(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I would have loved to see the comments you were making when PDP were in power.

So many of you in that NIGERIA are simply wicked and useless to the point that you are not looking for a good NIGERIAN president, what most of you are looking for is to see your tribal person in power and the whole world is gradually understanding that.

Anyway, continue suffering and smiling in that useless country of yours.

FOOOLS.
Pure "FOOOOLS"!!

That is why Nigerians can be easily tricked while trying to act smart no like cryto smart Contract or FORSAGE!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Geonigga(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2023
You are as useless as your comment, how I wished your father uses contraceptive the day he met with your mother to avoid giving birth to a disaster like you quote author=illicit post=126936436]Ur family will go with the violence

Ashawo

🥴🤕[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by CallmeTrinity: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Christistruth03:
As long as they keep it far from Lagos and the SW this time

If they want to burn down anywhere else it should be the Second Niger Bridge and Not Lagos

Especially not the new railway Sanwo Olu just built

It reminded us of the so called Jan 1966 Revolution where a Regions. Leaders

were almost Wiped out while the Coup plotters spared their own in leaders In an ethnic

cleansing operation that they tagged a Revolution

Mods this is the same person as omenka and Leodeking.

This person is using Leodeking and omenka accounts violating rules on nairaland

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Abagworo(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2023
That is the only hope for Nigerians. Anytime they are ready for change it will come from a revolution not ballots.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
This woman will just be squirting rubbish. Because your fraud of a candidate did not win then the country should burn. Let me make it clear that even if the military take over power, obi will never be made president infact he might be jailed. Thinking the military loves obi is the height of delusion.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Okoroawusa: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Aisha Yesufu where is our accounts?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by DKM123: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
INEC is a threat to our democracy in Nigeria

Not just INEC, the threats are our own people. Take for example, the Nairaland APC paid e-r0dents who are on Nairaland 24/7 to hijack the first page of political post and then use robots to generate plenty fake "likes" . Nigerians are their own problems and there is no solution in sight.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Isobug: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Bhella5:
They should start their refolusun from IMO State we want to check sumthin. grin
Edo woman post, Igbos are blamed. They do you people? Did they put Igbo in your mouth as you are being born?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by Dayvidblue: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
wowcatty:
The moment they start gathering, people should fly in helicopters from Benin Rep. and drop small explosives on all igbo markets, so when it's over, they won't have choice than to go back to igboland.
The Igbos are not the cause of your missery, the poor decisions your ancestors made is.
Now you are towing their lazy path and expecting a different outcome.
This is a tale of a fool begets a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by wowcatty: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Where did you see me calling for revolution?

First of all if they bring the fight, you will have to respond. I want the best for president Tinubu but many people don't want things to work in Nigeria, so the best he can do now is to let all regions sit and renegotiate the union.
People who don't want to be part of Nigeria should be allowed to go and those that want to form their own should also be allowed to. I wouldn't mind remaining in Nigeria as long as Yoruba is in control of our own
1. Education
2. Resources(every region controls every damn thing on its soil.
3. Police(no federal police stepping in my region soil for even 1 minute under any circumstances)
4. Army(National guard) with same capabilities as the regular army.
5. Non-Yoruba register within 30 days of moving into Yorubaland. In China you need permit to move to another region and in the US you must change your driver's license within 30 days of moving to another state. They use these information to make plan for the society.
These are the 5 that I can remember right now. We need to pick up our real constitution that we all agreed to and remove Queen Elizabeth from it and we are good to go. There's no reason to abandon a constitution when the US still uses its own from 250 years ago, they just amend as they go because of the slave history.
Teenaira:

Tinubu will finish his 8 years, the Northerners will also finish their 8 years. Thereafter, you can start your revolution but make sure you start from your state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Aisha simply want attention from the tinubu government.

But no fuk to give

Cos it will only make them more popular

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by lapintoz: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2023
E be like say e dey pain you well well....

Oya collect handkerchief to dry up your tears.

Mumu

MEGAWATCH:

I would have loved to see the comments you were making when PDP were in power.

So many of you in that NIGERIA are simply wicked and useless to the point that you are not looking for a good NIGERIAN president, what most of you are looking for is to see your tribal person in power and the whole world is gradually understanding that.

Anyway, continue suffering and smiling in that useless country of yours.

FOOOLS.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by gabbasin: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Because her party lose election, now she's calling for uprising, I hope if the violent revolution she's advocating starts, she won't be one of the victims

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by newnigerdelta00: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2023
ganisucks:

You are Evil,so the endsars was arranged because your political selfishness... evil woman

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by ElValiente(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Christistruth03:
As long as they keep it far from Lagos and the SW this time

If they want to burn down anywhere else it should be the Second Niger Bridge and Not Lagos

Especially not the new railway Sanwo Olu just built

It reminded us of the so called Jan 1966 Revolution where a Regions. Leaders

were almost Wiped out while the Coup plotters spared their own in leaders In an ethnic

cleansing operation that they tagged a Revolution

As North Central, middle Beltans. They should bring it on. My home town can defend herself. You'll just turn to egg straight up. As for me oo. I'll die fighting those fools trying to destroy Lagos where i live and do business. Lagos has giving so much to me I'll never watch her bleed again. They should bring it on. So once you lost election its either you called for coup, secession or uprising. Lets go there. Banza yarinya

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.