Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) (38540 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Now, you're insulting because you have no other argument. Typical.

Insulting? Can you point out the insult...no arguement? I just show you a fact and you went defensive cheesy...

3 Likes

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by KingCold: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2023
[i][/i]
Amigoss:

Insulting? Can you point out the insult...no arguement? I just show you a fact and you went defensive cheesy...
Lol, You know what, rest, you have nothing else to offer.
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
[i][/i]Lol, You know what, rest, you have nothing else to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by FreshGuy2(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Amigoss:

Checked her post history before replying her,she is an aro escapee who hates Nigerian men,a tribalist and jagabandit
Omooo
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
I do not find anything about this dude attractive lol.
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by TheStrongest: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
The op didn't quote any exchange rate, but he copied the entire story from some website and if there's someone you should scolding, then it should the writer and publisher of the story.

Most of you guys always feel under attack when a South African post something about SA... If I was always fighting fire with fire like him, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying my threads and posts are great.

Most of the time I choose to be the bigger person... Even in the last few days, your people were busy deliberately mentioning me in other threads about SA just so they could find a reason to start bashing me... But I refused to give them what they wanted by ignoring their mentions.

And just because this forum is called nairaland, it doesn't mean it's only for Nigerians, else it would've been applicable to only Nigerians... So far I don't see any harm the op did by posting about Siya Kolisi.
You are being economical with the truth. Why would a SA news outlet/blog quote the price in Naira? Is Naira a global currency? Think.

He obviously added that part to stir a rift.
Like I said earlier, he's notorious for such behaviour. You've obviously chosen not to see that part of him.

Also, Nairaland is a Nigerian forum, being on the internet, and accessible to all doesn't stop it from being a Nigerian forum.

That monika is trouble..
I have not seen ANY reasonable debate or comment from him. Even when he posts something that would help others understand SA more, he ends up sowing discord in the comment sections.

The idea should be to promote SA unique culture, not trying to do a comparison et al..

There was a post you made about SA tribes and their different attires. That was very educating and an exposition. I didn't know about that prior to that post.
That's what I'm talking about, shining light on the unique tribes and cultures in SA..

The monika on the other hand always post for comparison, obviously Nigerians would rise up to defend their country.

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
But some of your people still found a way to insult me and my country in that thread because they see everything as a competition... In the end the thread was derailed by your people.

For example, you'll never find South Africans engaging in tribal wars, religious bigotry and gender wars amongst themselves... We may joke about each other, but it ends there... Those things are more of your people's style.

I was even warned by some nairalanders about how toxic this forum is when I first joined... Your people like fighting with fire, but they don't like it when the same fire is thrown back at them and the sooner you guys stop with this competitive mentality, the better... Someone would post an innocent thread, but you guys will see it as a competition.

And if you guys don't want other nationalities participating in this thread, kindly draft a memorandum of demand to seun and ask that nairaland be applicable to only Nigerians... Because your entitlement mentality over this forum is appalling and sometimes I wonder if you'd be okay if Americans were to remind you every minute of how Facebook and Twitter are American social media platforms.
TheStrongest:
You are being economical with the truth. Why would a SA news outlet/blog quote the price in Naira? Is Naira a global currency? Think.

He obviously added that part to stir a rift.
Like I said earlier, he's notorious for such behaviour. You've obviously chosen not to see that part of him.

Also, Nairaland is a Nigerian forum, being on the internet, and accessible to all doesn't stop it from being a Nigerian forum.

That monika is trouble..
I have not seen ANY reasonable debate or comment from him. Even when he posts something that would help others understand SA more, he ends up sowing discord in the comment sections.

The idea should be to promote SA unique culture, not trying to do a comparison et al..

There was a post you made about SA tribes and their different attires. That was very educating and an exposition. I didn't know about that prior to that post.
That's what I'm talking about, shining light on the unique tribes and cultures in SA..

The monika on the other hand always post for comparison, obviously Nigerians would rise up to defend their country.
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by TheStrongest: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But some of your people still found a way to insult me and my country in that thread because they see everything as a competition... In the end the thread was derailed by your people.

For example, you'll never find South Africans engaging in tribal wars, religious bigotry and gender wars amongst themselves... We may joke about each other, but it ends there... Those things are more of your people's style.

I was even warned by some nairalanders about how toxic this forum is when I first joined... Your people like fighting with fire, but they don't like it when the same fire is thrown back at them and the sooner you guys stop with this competitive mentality, the better... Someone would post an innocent thread, but you guys will see it as a competition.

And if you guys don't want other nationalities participating in this thread, kindly draft a memorandum of demand to seun and ask that nairaland be applicable to only Nigerians... Because your entitlement mentality over this forum is appalling and sometimes I wonder if you'd be okay if Americans were to remind you every minute of how Facebook and Twitter are American social media platforms.
Facebook and Twitter is different from Nairaland..
Nairaland mostly reports news and happenings about Nigeria, there's a huge difference here.

See Reddit, it's a worldwide forum that covers various topics from around the world. Nairaland is somewhat like a news forum in my opinion.

And I'm not saying other nationalities shouldn't share posts about themselves and culture. Besides, Seun has the ultimate power..

What I still stand on is that the said monika is problem.

Yeah, Nigerians are disunity along tribal and religious lines, gender sometimes. It is terrible. And because Nigerians are doing it doesn't mean it is right and should be promoted.

You saying you lost your composure because that's how many Nigerians behave, is not a good reason to lose your composure. Don't do wrong because others are doing it. That's part of the problems we're suffering here.

But that aside, my stand still remain on that particular monika, he's no good..

Do have enjoy the rest of the evening..
Don't lose your good side for any reason.
Take care of you.
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:

Lies,this poster and thread says otherwise....I have other examples to prove but it is not worth it...

https://twitter.com/mathebula_chris/status/1724116905361813693?t=55SaJtKL_54c0ZBR-cvRLg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's not our fault you don't have a sense of humor...🤣🤣🤣🤣... It's like you skipped the part where I said we constantly joke about each other's tribes, but it ends there...🤣🤣🤣

Because only we South Africans understand each other... Learn to mind your business before you suffer a heart attack over things that don't concern you... Because you know nothing about us.

That's why you Nigerians keep killing each other over nothing, a simple joke about one's tribe is enough to cause war amongst yourselves.

But if you're willing to keep making a fool out of yourself by solely relying on things being said on social media, then continue... grin grin grin.. Clearly you value gossips and rumours over your Job...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Amigoss:

Lies,this poster and thread says otherwise....I have other examples to prove but it is not worth it...

https://twitter.com/mathebula_chris/status/1724116905361813693?t=55SaJtKL_54c0ZBR-cvRLg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by teewhyhomes: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
A lot of people have fallen into the hands of the Real Estate scammers which led to stories that touch the heart. That is why you need a reputable Real Estate company or a trustworthy Real Estate Consultant. If you ever think of Real Estate, then you should think of Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited. Your satisfaction is our only aim and objective
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
It's not our fault you don't have a sense of humor...🤣🤣🤣🤣... It's like you skipped the part where I said we constantly joke about each other's tribes, but it ends there...🤣🤣🤣

Because only we South Africans understand each other... Learn to mind your business before you suffer a heart attack over things that don't concern you... Because you know nothing about us.

That's why you Nigerians keep killing each other over nothing, a simple joke about one's tribe is enough to cause war amongst yourselves.

But if you're willing to keep making a fool out of yourself by solely relying on things being said on social media, then continue... grin grin grin.. Clearly you value gossips and rumours over your Job...🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you tend to judge nigerians through the prism of nairaland,the two tribes who mostly have a go at each other on nairaland get to marry each other every Saturdays offline...

You want to downplay yours as jokes while you exaggerate ours as war...Mind your business too,you know nothing about us

2 Likes

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Judge you? Are you really going to start playing a victim right now?

You're the ones who start bashing us around here and we're just defending yourselves and not everything we say is based on social media because your people keep flocking to our country every year.

So we know what we're talking about... And if you want me to mind my business, then tell your people to stop coming to SA in their numbers.
Amigoss:

But you tend to judge nigerians through the prism of nairaland,the two tribes who mostly have a go at each other on nairaland get to marry each other every Saturdays offline...

You want to downplay yours as jokes while you exaggerate ours as war...Mind your business too,you know nothing about us

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Judge you? Are you really going to start playing a victim right now?

You're the ones who start bashing us around here and we're just defending yourselves and not everything we say is based on social media because your people keep flocking to our country every year.

So we know what we're talking about... And if you want me to mind my business, then tell your people to stop coming to SA in their numbers.

Me Victim? I swear you are not sleek with the reverse psychology you always tend to play..

Is this the xenophobic in you speaking? Like I pointed out in the other thread,your people move to other countries even Sudan and Niger and go as far as pushing drugs too...

Stop coming to SA?,you can tell your lawmakers and immigration to push a law to that effect...

2 Likes

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
The same way you guys should tell seun to ban us from this forum if you see our presence as a problem here.

Simple as that... smiley smiley smiley... Else we're not going anywhere... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amigoss:

Me Victim? I swear you are not sleek with the reverse psychology you always tend to play..

Is this the xenophobic in you speaking? Like I pointed out in the other thread,your people move to other countries even Sudan and Niger and go as far as pushing drugs too...

Stop coming to SA?,you can tell your lawmakers and immigration to push a law to that effect...

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
The same way you guys should tell seun to ban us from this forum if you see our presence as a problem here.

Simple as that... smiley smiley smiley... Else we're not going anywhere... cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]

No one wants you to go anywhere and your presence is not a problem to us but same can't be said of you guys....

Y'all always force comparisons and competition ,no matter how you want to downplay it,we are your superiors cool....just admit it cool like our noisy neighbours Ghana has grin

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Force comparisons and competition how?
Amigoss:

No one wants you to go anywhere and your presence is not a problem to us but same can't be said of you guys....

Y'all always force comparisons and competition ,no matter how you want to downplay it,we are your superiors cool....just admit it cool like our noisy neighbours Ghana has grin
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
You said always, so don't tell me about a thread that was just opened today.

And what if SA has fifth most KFC outlets? Is there a problem there?
Amigoss:

Here cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7910718/africa-fifth-most-kfc-outlets#126963086
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You said always, so don't tell me about a thread that was just opened today.

And what if SA has fifth most KFC outlets? Is there a problem there?

Ohhh fantastic that is for the southafrican economy,any need to bring Nigeria into.the convo in his next post,why not zimbabwe,Kenya,Ghana,Egypt,morrocco cheesy

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
So in other words, you have issues with South Africans prospering?
Amigoss:

Ohhh fantastic that is for the southafrican economy,any need to bring Nigeria into.the convo in his next post,why not zimbabwe,Kenya,Ghana,Egypt,morrocco cheesy
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So in other words, you have issues with South Africans prospering?

So SA prosperity lies in the comparisons with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
You still haven't told me how is SA competing with Nigeria.

Because a South African would just open an innocent thread about SA and all of a sudden you guys would see it as a competition, like how?

Do you expect us to start opening threads about Nigeria when we don't live in Nigeria?
Amigoss:

So SA prosperity lies in the comparisons with Nigeria?
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You still haven't told me how is SA competing with Nigeria.

Because a South African would just open an innocent thread about SA and all of a sudden you guys would see it as a competition, like how?

Do you expect us to start opening threads about Nigeria when we don't live in Nigeria?

When threads are opened about Nigeria,do the Op's make comparisons with SA like your folks do obviously or subtly?
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
You still haven't told me how are South Africans comparing Nigeria with SA.

Amigoss:

When threads are opened about Nigeria,do the Op compare
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Af0nja: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexy2014:

you are only stating what it is they do. am asking how does the action of recording and watching video of themselves makes them feel sexy since u had already stated that they find themselves sexy?

I guess we will never know if we are not sexy people
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Af0nja: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Powersurge:

All these epistles wey u write makes sense to u?

How does these negate the fact that in the end, everything is vanity and passing fads?

The one typed isn't vanity
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You still haven't told me how are South Africans comparing Nigeria with SA.

Go back to that thread and see for yourself without sentiment
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
No, you tell me since you even decided to leave your job just so you can invest your time and energy into this... How are we competing with you guys?

Because the only thing I see is you guys having an issue with South Africans opening threads about SA here.

Amigoss:

Go back to that thread and see for yourself without sentiment
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Amigoss: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
No, you tell me since you even decided to leave your job just so you can invest your time and energy into this... How are we competing with you guys?

Because the only thing I see is you guys having an issue with South Africans opening threads about SA here.

Is this a dig grin,ever since I made that sarcastic post,you have been going on and on about it,lmao...

Creating a thread for the aim at taking shot at Nigeria no matter how subtle is no competition?
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
How is he taking a shot at Nigeria? Does he mention Nigerian or trash talk your country whenever he creates his threads? Weren't you the ones who decided to see the imaginary comparison from his threads and then started coming after him?

Even with the one of KFC, where in his post did he talk about Nigeria?

Because I also face the same issue whenever I open threads related to SA, you guys would just start bashing my country for no reason.
Amigoss:

Is this a dig grin,ever since I made that sarcastic post,you have been going on and on about it,lmao...

Creating a thread for the aim at taking shot at Nigeria no matter how subtle is no competition?
Re: Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) by lexy2014: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Af0nja:

I guess we will never know if we are not sexy people
I didnt ask you anything about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.