Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) (56125 Views)

A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Europe is turning to a nightmare.

Imagine person mistake come outside for that street. Chai! grin
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by E2000: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lion was asking for direction to get to the Savannah unfortunately those people don't understand the lion's language.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Make we they thank God for everyday because it is not by our power.

Anything can happen literally.

U open door for stroll or buy something next door and Lion jam you.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by ukandi1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
I try to imagine the number of Black people in that lion's Tommy
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Winning123: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
You need help. Must you always be negative about Nigerians. You are a sadist honestly

GanagiBitrus:
I know where that Bushmeat Lion will end up, in my beloved country. smiley
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Observatory: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Escaped Lion from Circus
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
ukandi1:
I try to imagine the number of Black people in that lion's Tommy

Homeless people on the street, plus those our sisters that went to Italy to live in Bush.

I'm sure this is deliberate.

In every disaster the poor are the first casualty.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Pootle: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
lion of the tribe of judah cool
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by kmaster007: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dey play
huptin:
Lions are social animals, they may not attack you except they are hungry...but the problem is...how do you know when they are hungry?
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
See as lion fresh pass some people for Naija

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by kestolove95(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nigerians go say... See meat
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
Lions are social animals, they don't attack people like that unless they are hungry, but stay very far away from them because they can be very dangerous

Yes! That's Lion is the king of jungle unlike Tiger that kills anything on sight.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by crystalmoon(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Alexiiydon:
simple research would have help you
is lion meat and lion diet the same thing
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
kelmicheal:
Omo if this kind lion guard your street like this no thieves fit enter
Even the people in the street will observe COVID locked down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by zhirkovrado(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
huptin:
Lions are social animals, they may not attack you except they are hungry...but the problem is...how do you know when they are hungry?
U know when they are chasing after you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by 3ice9ce: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
Awww you are kindhearted, the lion needs a hug from you. grin

Kevent ushers Owerri at work... Best Ushering services in Owerri. We provide, ushers, waiters, bouncers/security, brand models for your events.

Check my profile for more details

Kevent Ushers dey hug lion?
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by 3ice9ce: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Praxis758:

Animals like lions and Tigers are not edible and can be extremely poisonous to man as food.

This is a very foolish lie
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
zhirkovrado:

U know when they are chasing after you grin grin

Lions climb and are faster?

U stand zero chance of getting away.

Before you turn to run, e don already start to eat you.

Even dogs cannot out run lion.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by SmartyPants(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
Lions are social animals, they don't attack people like that unless they are hungry, but stay very far away from them because they can be very dangerous

Lions are not social in any way. Ont he contrary, they are highly territorial and getting too close can be enough to trigger an attack.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Wizlead: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
What type of play is this?
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Circus animal broke loose
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Wizlead: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
kelmicheal:
Omo if this kind lion guard your street like this no thieves fit enter

I guess bullet cannot kill a lion. Blast the MF with a bullet or two and it's gone.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Watoni2T(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
this lion was in Nigeria, Dem for don chop am tay tay.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by YourMajesty(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olawade24:
lol chairman take am easy on the dude.

Na oha soup I da chop for my babe place like this for IMO state here. I came all the way from osun to meet ginika here she go soon give me the other soup to chop. Men owerri fine no be small.
What a coincidence, I am with your mom now at OSOGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by UptownVibes(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Una see estate CSO una dey complain. grin Oga Lion is trying to see that the street is secured

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Teeklef(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
I believe osimhen is not around🏃‍♂️
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Winning123:
You need help. Must you always be negative about Nigerians. You are a sadist honestly

Not being negative here Bro.

OK, tell me what you think would happen if Lion wanders around in Nigeria.
Look don't be bitter to the truth.
If you think it's wrong for Nigerians to eat animals, then embark on an enlightenment campaign why it is bad to eat them, not by suppressing the truth.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Winning123:

Not being negative here Bro.

OK, tell me what you think would happen if Lion wanders around in Nigeria.
Look don't be bitter to the truth.
If you think it's wrong for Nigerians to eat animals, then embark on an enlightenment campaign why it is bad to eat them, not by suppressing the truth & pretending that all is well like the proverbial Ostrich that buries its head under the sand.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lion looks lost... Looks like it was taking a stroll, and then got lost cheesy
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by stasius: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wow! This one looks well fed
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I know where that Bushmeat Lion will end up, in my beloved country. smiley

This one no be bushmeat o... This na hunter, apex predator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Twitter Japa Advisor Caught Going Against Her Own Advice 2 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.