Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) (29516 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificate Over Unemployment. / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / 5 Practical Lessons For Every Nigerian Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Petyprince: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Na illiterates, lazy and low lives full this thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2023
victory36:
University has always been a scam in Nigeria. It's just that the number of graduates are increasing rapidly with no jobs/industries to support them
Be careful bro...

I hope you guys are not also implying that education, learning and knowledge are all scams? shocked shocked shocked !!!!!!

Nigeria is not putting this knowledge to use that's why it is so backward. They usually flung their textbook and research away after studying
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by aywagze(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2023
The reward for education is itself ..what a dumb thing ..πŸ€”
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by CANTICLES: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
Those are duplicate certificates....

No one should try this.

U get it

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Larryndelaw: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2023
Splashme:
There is deep anger growing in the land. EndSARS may be a child's play when it finally starts.

Unfortunately, our president is spending billions on foreign exotic cars, yatch and renovation of official residences
Try your end SATs and your leg will ve shot. Anyway you. can go your village and do yoyr end sats. Don't try it in Lagos
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by NameInUse(f): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2023
If job opportunity con show for future wetin he go use just dey play!
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by CANTICLES: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:
See Mumu , He Did Coloured Photo Copy And Laminated it , He Still Has The Original,
He only Did This to Attract Sympathy

U saw the game
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Clinghton: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
If it's useless now might be useful tomorrow.

You can keep it, use what you have in your head with your strength and achieve what you want
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
School clearly didn't pass through this one.

Going to school was never meant to guarantee anyone success in life... It's merely to lay the foundation for you to succeed.

What you do before and after graduation is up to you. It all comes down to what you do with your time and education or skills...?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by 5ThChild: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
It's frustrations
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2023
You smart grin
IamR:
He burnt coloured copies. The originals are intact.
Check the documents very well.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Godstiger(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
It woun't help him that much,but the knowledge aquired perhaps will
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Deygie(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
NO MATTER WHAT DONT USE YOUR HAND TO BURN YOUR HARD LABOUR, ITS SAD. I HOPE HE HAS SOFT COPIES SOMEWHERE COS THIS VIDEO MAY MAKE EMPLOYERS COME TO OFFER HIM JOBS. HE MADE VALID POINTS . EDUCATION IS NOT ABOUT CERTIFICATES. HE COULD HAVE BURNED IT IN HIS HEAD AND FACE UPSKILLING HIMSELF. SAD ...HE JUST DISGRACED HIS SCHOOLS.
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by SuccessfulRichi: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2023
Malroux:
It is a pity.

Una reasonings dey tire me sometime. So u think all des yahoo guys are secondary school dropouts?? And na inside universities and polytechnics EFCC dey burst dem ?? Guy na graduates dey do yahoo and hook up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Stubborn82: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2023
What is special about burning coloured photocopy of certificates that you aquire, everybody just want to be talked about on media for foolish reasons. I personally know that the real original documents is still with him, he might even have the electronic scan copy on his phone, flash or system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Malroux: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Una reasonings dey tire me sometime. So u think all des yahoo guys are secondary school dropouts?? And na inside universities and polytechnics EFCC dey burst dem ?? Guy na graduates dey do yahoo and hook up
Is that the reason why university was established in the first place?
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Kingmadiba2(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2023
I feel his pain.

He was sold the idea that if he goes to school and study hard and come out with good grade he would secure a job with his certificate.

He did what society recommend buy it's obvious it didn't work out for him. Unknown to him that advice stopped working since the turn of the 21st century.

DON'T be like this guy learn a high income skill
And I would recommend Digital Real Estate

If you want to know more about it click in the link below this comment now.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Sirchiboy: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2023
BigDawsNet:

You have the solution there...

Borrow money or goan collect loan from banks or micro finance banks... they may require some collateral tho..
Like how much I need to go Canada.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Princewill1(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2023
Malroux:
School na scam for Nigeria at the moment. Imagine after spending money and time to acquire the certificate you'll still be begging yahoo guys who didn't attend even secondary school for tips.
The modern education system is a scam in every part of the world not just Nigeria. It's a tool of control and enslavement adopted from old Prussia.

One day I will do a thread on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by dododawa1: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2023
Church

And

Mosque

Plenty pass

INDUSTRIAL.
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by gabbytabby: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2023
They took skill out of school hence the scam. What one needs is school and skill.

Malroux:
School na scam for Nigeria at the moment. Imagine after spending money and time to acquire the certificate you'll still be begging yahoo guys who didn't attend even secondary school for tips.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2023
IamR:
He burnt coloured copies. The originals are intact.
Check the documents very well.

You are smart.

No mind the clout chaser.
Don't believe whatever you see online.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by LZAA: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Nothing will make me burn my certificate because I know how hard it was for me to earn it.
Nigerian youth should also learn how to acquire sabificate.
Learning new skills should also be thier priority.
You do realise if everyone learns "skills" the formal sector will die right
Everyone cannot be their own boss
Hierarchy is what keeps the world moving
There must be a Hierarchy
Meanwhile one APCHEAT zombie is busy shouting frustrations hereπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by Malroux: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Princewill1:
The modern education system is a scam in every part of the world not just Nigeria. It's a tool of control and enslavement adopted from old Prussia.

One day I will do a thread on it.
Will like to read about it.
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
.....he has just rendered himself unemployable.
This clearly shows that he isn't smart at all.
The only option now is for him to create his own job.
He's mad. Many Diasporans have their certificates. I have mine as well. A prestigious degree...but most have been lying fallow, rather we resorted to using other certificates generated in diaspora to work for now.

The most important thing is to put food on the table & be able to clear your Bills as they come.

Finally, he has automatically denied himself entry into countries like the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by nedu666: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
If after 15 years of graduation, you have not found a job using your certificate and you are not in politics, oga your certificate is for decoration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by KarinaSlim(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
But didn't Tinubu say he will provide jobs during his manifesto? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Like how much I need to go Canada.

Depends on your school ... should be around 15m for a one year masters program...

13m for UK 1 years masters
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by victory36(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Be careful bro...

I hope you guys are not also implying that education, learning and knowledge are all scams? shocked shocked shocked !!!!!!

Nigeria is not putting this knowledge to use that's why it is so backward. They usually flung their textbook and research away after studying
I'm not saying the knowledge is a scam, I'm saying it is of no use if you can't get a job with it which is one of the main reasons people go to university in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by bencr7: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
If u know learn handwork or get in Nigeria,
Ur name Oyo
Even doing Yahoo is turning into,no crime in Nigeria.
Re: Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Wish you the best in your job hunting…

For the smart ones just fresh outta Uni and idle , USE this UPDATE take guide.

Una funny o...JOB for this present day Nigeria..how much dem wan pay you ? πŸ˜‚

You lost your job not your LIFE. You don't need a job, you need a business and side hustles that fetch you daily income.

No JOB in Nigeria...but theres work you can turn into a fulltime JOB.

Your kids can't inherit your job..(JUST OVER BROKE)...start something and scale it.....put your life into it.....

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.