Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

It's Urgent! Please Help A Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Urgent! Please Help A Brother. (193 Views)

Help It’s Urgent Please / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Urgent! Please Help A Brother. by Rapture123(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.

I made a post here sometimes back, August this year precisely about my need for a megaphone for evangelism. Some persons insulted me back and front, which is normal. Actually, I haven't been able to raise money for it. And I really would not want to bother anybody about it again.

But please I need a good Samaritan who can help me get a job. I want to be able to work effectively and raise money for future evangelistic outreaches and campaigns so as not to be a burden to the society. I am a graduate of Mechanical and Production Engineering, (B.Eng).

Because I am not out to milk the people of God, my family is feeling the heat of the economy. I want to work and pray so as to be a pillar of support to people when reaching out to them with the gospel. Though I am going through a lot, but I know people who are really going through more hardship and bitter experience. And I wish to be a relief to them to the glory of God.

Please you can reach out to me on: 0.9.1.3.370.90.43

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

...... gom / Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. / Daily Contribution 2024 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.