Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site (775 Views)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Quality20(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Many guys actually claim that all those girls doing hookup with all kinds of men are not really full time sex workers but people's fiancees and serious girlfriends/ lovers. But what baffles me is why are they hooking up with completely unknown guys when they have responsible guys ready to marry them and taking care of them? Are simply hooking up for fun and discovery or they are actually prostitutes? And how do those serious n responsible boyfriends and fiance feel when they discover what their angels are doing ?
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by chiiraq802(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
If you ask me. na who I go ask

Nigerian girls are just meant for merriment, cuz dey are all Useless. All of them.

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Ballzproblemm: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
testing
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Absuchat(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yes..... especially those that live in number 1 Simpson street
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by theunnamed: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Where the site
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by anochuko01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
I can't forget seeing one of my female friends on codedruns. She later deleted her profile, and I've never spoken to her about it
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Quality20(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2023
anochuko01:
I can't forget seeing one of my female friends on codedruns. She later deleted her profile, and I've never spoken to her about it
u shd have spoken to her about it.. Anyway how are u now treating her?
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by anochuko01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Quality20:
u shd have spoken to her about it.. Anyway how are u now treating her?

Well, she's an adult and it's up to her how she wants to live. We still talked yesterday, and I've never made her feel like I'm aware of such a thing.
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Quality20(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
anochuko01:

Well, she's an adult and it's up to her how she wants to live. We still talked yesterday, and I've never made her feel like I'm aware of such a thing.
OK that's good but just keep up d relationship n be good couple
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by anochuko01(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Quality20:
OK that's good but just keep up d relationship n be good couple

Good couple?

She's just a friend, not girlfriend
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Nonexisting1: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Once they request the picture of who they are coming to fucck, just know you're dealing with someone's wife, fiancee or serious girlfriend. They are scared of running into their men's friends, colleagues or acquaintances. As soon she requests that picture, I stop every communication.

Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by HandsomeBlack: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Come to think of it, in a way, almost all women have ashawo tendency. Even the wife you paid her bride price and married, your access to freely play with her cat diminishes once the man lacks money to provide for her over some time. It's all transactional.
Re: Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2023
HandsomeBlack:
Come to think of it, in a way, almost all women have ashawo tendency. Even the wife you paid her bride price and married, your access to freely play with her cat diminishes once the man lacks money to provide for her over some time. It's all transactional.
its ur responsibility to remove those ashewo tendencies from them

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For This Game Called Crash(naughty Dog) Kart Race / Is Anything Out Of Bounds? / What Is The Effect Of First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.