Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 (1511 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
mbaise1000:

I would have also thought that you haven't discussed or talked about anything you aren't part of before

I talk a lot about things I'm not part of. What I don't do is talk in support of things that are not for me.

It's why you'd read me not supporting murder, which you shouldn't be supporting neither if you are, as you claim, are a "TRUE children of God".
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
budaatum:

I talk a lot about things I'm not part of. What I don't do is talk in support of things that are not for me.

It's why you'd read me not supporting murder, which you shouldn't be supporting neither if you are, as you claim, are a "TRUE children of God".

Wow, you may want to show me how I support murder or even the killing of any one for whatever reason no matter who they are, you are free to check every single comment I made in all topics, you want me not to talk ABOUT politics because I hate it

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
mbaise1000:

You are free to be on denial, everyone knows that in an election where you need a simple majority vote to win only two people can win against only one person, the point o keep making is that the shit hole is a place where your your votes will not count because the most violent criminal will steal it with the helobof hungry fools, I wouldn't discourage anyone that want to go and waste their time and the reason I didn't vote is that they didn't give me their voter's card and I don't regret not having it or not voting, if by any chance there will be democracy in nigeria, that will be good but I know it's impossible, keep explaining

First, my country Nigeria is not a shithole. For Nigeria to be a shithole, Nigerian you must be shīt, and I must be shīt, and both our parents must be shīt, and I doubt you'd agree we are all shīt.

In my own local government where I would vote, we are not shīt like they seem to be in yours. In mine, when we vote and scumbags try to steal our vote, we fight back because we value our democratic right to vote to choose our political leaders.

You, on the other hand, claim you don't bother, and are now complaining that those chosen by those who bothered to vote did not choose whom you'd have wanted, which just shows how irresponsible you are in choosing who leads you.

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
mbaise1000:

Wow, you may want to show me how I support murder or even the killing of any one for whatever reason no matter who they are, you are free to check every single comment I made in all topics, you want me not to talk ABOUT politics because I hate it

The thread has descended to democracy or murder to choose who rules.

And no, I don't want you to talk about politics because you hate it. I did not drag you into this thread which is about politics. You freely entered and commented in it yourself, and should taken responsibility for so doing.
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2023
budaatum:

And no, I don't want you to talk about politics because you hate it. I did not drag you into this thread which is about politics. You freely entered and commented in it yourself, and should taken responsibility for so doing.

So the definition of responsibility to you is accepting what you didn't say and support?
It doesn't work that way, I understand that there are people who see the chains and shackles on their hands and legs as ornaments of Gold And diamond, the trouble only starts when they want everyone to see and accept it as they have done, it doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2023
budaatum:

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2023
budaatum:

First, my country Nigeria is not a shithole. For Nigeria to be a shithole, Nigerian you must be shīt, and I must be shīt, and both our parents must be shīt, and I doubt you'd agree we are all shīt.

In my own local government where I would vote, we are not shīt like they seem to be in yours. In mine, when we vote and scumbags try to steal our vote, we fight back because we value our democratic right to vote to choose our political leaders.

You, on the other hand, claim you don't bother, and are now complaining that those chosen by those who bothered to vote did not choose whom you'd have wanted, which just shows how irresponsible you are in choosing who leads you.
There will always be people who will see the chains and shackles on their hands and legs as ornaments of Gold And diamond, the problems will only start when they want everyone else to accept or see it the way the accept and see it, it's not possible, doing the ostrich is fine and acceptable to some people.
My take
There are things you can't wish away or spin away or hate away or insult away, and one other thing is clear, everyone must reap the type of fruits they sow, a Mango tree must produce mango fruit, THOSE that will be disappointed will be those that sow that mango tree and expeck to get orange from it, from where I come from, we don't expect anything from the shit hole, we take care if ourselves, we wouldn't be disappointed because we did not believe in the first place.
Still we are not last and will never be

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2023
budaatum:

Good, I don't support murder of anyone for "WHATEVER" reason no matter where they come from or what they believe.
Hope you will agree with that too.
BTW who will support things that are not for their good?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
mbaise1000:

There will always be people who will see the chains and shackles on their hands and legs as ornaments of Gold And diamond, the problems will only start when they want everyone else to accept or see it the way the accept and see it, it's not possible, doing the ostrich is fine and acceptable to some people.
My take
There are things you can't wish away or spin away or hate away or insult away, and one other thing is clear, everyone must reap the type of fruits they sow, a Mango tree must produce mango fruit, THOSE that will be disappointed will be those that sow that mango tree and expeck to get orange from it, from where I come from, we don't expect anything from the shit hole, we take care if ourselves, we wouldn't be disappointed because we did not believe in the first place.
Still we are not last and will never be

You should read my take on the slavery of Adam and Eve to see how much I love freedom.

I do not wish things away since I know that work is required instead. Democracy, at least the ability to conduct free and fair elections, takes a lot of learning from experience and experimenting to find what works best, and that is work that we Nigerians and are currently doing.

But I trust that by persevering, we will eventually learn not only how to conduct elections but also how to choose what's best for our nation, especially if we don't let the antidemocracy brigade disrupt the tiny progress we have made so far and set us back decades into the dark ages of military rule.
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
budaatum:

You should read my take on the slavery of Adam and Eve to see how much I love freedom.

I do not wish things away since I know that work is required instead. Democracy, at least the ability to conduct free and fair elections, takes a lot of learning from experience and experimenting to find what works best, and that is work that we Nigerians and are currently doing.

But I trust that by persevering, we will eventually learn not only how to conduct elections but also how to choose what's best for our nation, especially if we don't let the antidemocracy brigade disrupt the tiny progress we have made so far and set us back decades into the dark ages of military rule.

It's good to dream, good lick to you, some of us are realists. We will like it if it will or is happening as you are saying, meanwhile we take what we see right now, we witnessed what happened in a state where they told us that in places where 90% of the youths were murdered and some only sons widows were brought out and the widows were forced to watch as their only children were murdered in front of them all voted for the person who claimed openly that he was the one who invited the people that murdered them, tell me you would have also voted for such person
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
mbaise1000:

It's good to dream, good lick to you, some of us are realists. We will like it if it will or is happening as you are saying, meanwhile we take what we see right now, we witnessed what happened in a state where they told us that in places where 90% of the youths were murdered and some only sons widows were brought out and the widows were forced to watch as their only children were murdered in front of them all voted for the person who claimed openly that he was the one who invited the people that murdered them, tell me you would have also voted for such person

Did you witness, or were you told Which is it?

And do you have any evidence to show me the person who claimed he "invited murderers" won?
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
budaatum:

And do you have any evidence to show me the person who claimed he "invited murderers" won?
My question is, if such a thing happened, will you want such a person to lead you? And if such a person tell you that those people voted for him, will you agree?
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
mbaise1000:

My question is, if such a thing happened, will you want such a person to lead you? And if such a person tell you that those people voted for him, will you agree?

The question is, if. The fact however is it never happened (or at least you've never provided evidence it did), so your question is moot.

For your information I supported Obi, and election was held and he lost, as in, others got more votes than he got. We can be there stupidly doing dump claiming kraken and Biden cheated (see image), or buckle up and do whatever is required so we achieve a better result in 2027.

The choice is entirely ours.

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
budaatum:

The question is, if. The fact however is it never happened (or at least you've never provided evidence it did), so your question is moot.

For your information I supported Obi, and election was held and he lost, as in, others got more votes than he got. We can be there stupidly doing dump claiming kraken and Biden cheated (see image), or buckle up and do whatever is required so we achieve a better result in 2027.

The choice is entirely ours.

You avoided a very simple question, and you can tell yourself why, BTW I never campaigned for obi or against anyone, no vote was won and none was lost, I don't expect you to understand that because if you do, you will not be saying what you said, and mark it well, you will get a worse situation in 2027, the majority of nigerians know this and since they feel there is no hope, they pretend that the problem is not there or some people like you will do the ostrich and try to convince themselves that it will be better next time knowing inside them that things can only get worse, or at what time has anything that got worse later got better in nigeria, wake up chief. Being in denial doesn't solve problems or change situations. Stop patronizing yourselves, the choice here is not yours as you claim, in a sane society where the choice is the people's, the type of people who come out to contest elections in nigeria will not show face, none of them, you are free to humour yourself
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
mbaise1000:

the majority of nigerians know this and since they feel there is no hope,

That above is where you and I differ. I am not as hopeless as you are and I doubt the majority are that hopeless too. Thankfully, since you hopelessly do not vote and leave your faith to the hopeful, you are very unlikely to go shooting anyone, which is a good thing.

Many of us understand our responsibility in choosing those who rule us and will continue to work and be hopeful of achieving desired results.

Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2023
budaatum:

That above is where you and I differ. I am not as hopeless as you are and I doubt the majority are that hopeless too. Thankfully, since you hopelessly do not vote and leave your faith to the hopeful, you are very unlikely to go shooting anyone, which is a good thing.

Many of us understand our responsibility in choosing those who rule us and will continue to work and be hopeful of achieving desired results.
Being in denial is a choice, and you are entitled to yours, the worst lie a person can tell is the one they tell themselves, what anyone says here doesn't matter, much, what matters most is what we know and the reality on ground, fortunately I know that the choice of who rules nigeria is not in the hand of THOSE that claim they went out and voted for anyone, if it is I repeat, known criminals and murderers will not be conteslting elections in nigeria, that you accept this or not doesn't matter, what matters is whether it the TRUTH or not
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2023
budaatum:

That you claim not to know or heard someone claim they invited this killers, means that there's no need discussed this with you, that you trully is not aware also means there's no need too arguing anything with you because you are not here
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by budaatum: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
mbaise1000:

That you claim not to know or heard someone claim they invited this killers, means that there's no need discussed this with you, that you trully is not aware also means there's no need too arguing anything with you because you are not here

I have heard. You told me here and I heard you, but when I asked you for evidence, you provided none and just expect me to believe you, which I refuse to do. So, yes, there is indeed no need you discussing with me if you are unable to provide credible evidence for your claims.
Re: The Only Reason Why You Should Still Vote In 2027 by mbaise1000: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
budaatum:

I have heard. You told me here and I heard you, but when I asked you for evidence, you provided none and just expect me to believe you, which I refuse to do. So, yes, there is indeed no need you discussing with me if you are unable to provide credible evidence for your claims.

That you select the things you want to hear is not my business or concern, that you didn't hear doesn't mean it didn't happen or that such person didn't say it, and others didn't hear, I am not forcing you to believe me, BTW I am not the person who forced or asked the said governor who claimed he invited those to do so or claim so in the said interview. People in denial will only hear what they want yo hear.
So there is indeed no need to force someone to hear what proves he is uninformed or doesn't want to accept, but the most important thing here is that whatever you think or say doesn't change, what happened if they really happened which is the case

(1) (2) (Reply)

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal / Someone borrowed N18,000,000 from a Lender to buy $10,000 at N1,800 to $1 in Feb / Nigeria-IBB-Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.