Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Top Signs He Wants To Break Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Signs He Wants To Break Up With You (202 Views)

Top Signs You Are Only A Backup Boyfriend / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Signs He Wants To Break Up With You by Zicomanie(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Do you currently have a partner? This is a rhetorical question that requires careful consideration. Nowadays, most relationships become complicated because the fundamental indicators of infidelity are disregarded and, in the end, a breakup is unavoidable.

In addition, since single women are more likely to be in relationships than single men, one may wonder, "Who are the girls around to date"? Are ghosts their dates? Some women are clinging and will follow a guy around just because they love him or he makes an effort to spend time with them. This causes them to ignore the fact that the guy is eyeing someone else, and eventually they will feel betrayed and dumped.

While being involved in a committed relationship is wonderful, there must have been warning signs before things started to seem strange and lose their spark. The following indicators are strong enough to tip off any woman that a guy is done with the relationship, but he is acting out because he doesn't want to say it out loud.
Signs include:

Flirting, especially with other women when you're with him: Please, my dear readers—especially the women—don't ignore this. It's obvious your guy is done when he starts making out with other girls, whether or not you are around. Calling another girl's pet names or even posting her images on social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, and so forth are examples of flirting. His time for you decreases when he flirts with other girls, and he eventually begins to feel uncomfortable around you.

Reduced calls and texts: this has always been my main tool when breaking up with someone. I progressively lower the SMS and call rates, respectively. Most guys start making excuses and attitudes because they don't want to be the ones to end the relationship. On social media, particularly Whatsapp, things might even get worse because he will obviously be online and not respond to your messages. My sweet girls, you know he's done when this is all happening.

Finding flaws in everything and everyone: know that a guy is done when he starts criticizing what you did before or during your dating relationship. Your appearance, attire, gait, and even your quality of sleep could all be considered flaws. It should be mentioned that if the guy is the kind who always stays away from arguments and misunderstandings, then this change came about earlier. He's concluded.

You are no more in his plans: Usually, when a man approaches a woman for a date, he shows concern and even goes so far as to say, "I'll marry you and everything." It will get so bad that he will no longer even use future tenses with you. When you try to correct him, he gets angry or laughs sarcastically, which lets you know he's finished.

He's done when he can't bring himself to flaunt you or even go out with you: When it comes to making other girls envious of his girlfriend, a guy will never fail to go above and beyond. But he's seeing another girl after this ends. He is going to make you angry because he doesn't want his new lady to be upset. It's also a dead giveaway if he uses your photos on social media without fail and you notice that this is stopping. Furthermore, you don't need an angel to tell you that he is calling it quits at this point if he refuses to allow you to take selfies or pictures together.

Regular password or pattern lock changes: You'll know something's wrong if your partner regularly modifies the security lock on his phone. You are on your own, my love, especially when it comes to his constant possession of his phone and his inability to let it go. If you frequently ask him questions or get his phone and find that his conversations and messages have been deleted. It's over, my love.

Read More on https:///47qhnQC

(1) (Reply)

I Base In Lagos Need Life Partner Am Real Estate / How To Get Your Ex Back After You Messed Up / Moses Bliss Is Engaged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.