Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots (653 Views)

What The Fvck ?!!! Dna Test Is 200k / Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
I've got a beef with these nasty ass anti Spam bots, I wanna stick my rain boot deep into their asses to the point where it hits an intestine. I'm so angry right now. Damn you bots. Give me a location let's go settle our beef the old school way

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by codedgalaxy: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
I've got a beef with these nasty ass anti Spam bots, I wanna stick my rain boot deep into their asses to the point where it hits an intestine. I'm so angry right now. Damn you bots. Give me a location let's go settle our beef the old school way

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Make that two.
damn!
Nasty bots.
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Make that two.
damn!
Nasty bots.
I sight you bruv
6 hundred years of beating for those nasty Fvcks

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Really wish to see your rain boot someday
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Really wish to see your rain boot someday
Don't worry bruv
I'mma drop you the location of where I'm gonna kick the asses of those nasty bots so you can see my rain boot live in action
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Don't worry bruv
I'mma drop you the location of where I'm gonna kick the asses of those nasty bots so you can see my rain boot live in action

What are the reasons why u kick people with your rain boot?

And do u also wear the boots on sunny days or only in the rain
Re: I've Got To Knock The Fvck Out Of These Anti Spam Bots by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What are the reasons why u kick people with your rain boot?

And do u also wear the boots on sunny days or only in the rain
I wear them every God damn time, I even wear them to sleep, just in case I need to kick a nasty mongrel in my dream

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Damsel / Can You Imagine The Act Of Wickedness From Bolt. / Talking About Heartbreak Feelings Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.