Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth (2089 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
I only stopped at secondary school with 9credits but due to difficulties in paying school fee and admission fee i couldnt forward my education,
as someone GOD bless with general knowledge i struggled on my own to learn;
Computer&Phone repair, Barbing,Singing,Dancing
Tailoring and i also engage myself in all type of labour and hardwork especially coal diging, and sometimes borehole

Aside from that i do all types of menial works, i do not have pride and i still Have My business plan As A Backup.

Recently during coal diging at enjema in ankpa kogi state, were 3 inside the hole while digging, the hole collapse on us and killed 2 but GOD SAVED MY LIFE but since then my heart got problem and i bleed alot internal bleeding so i was adviced to leave any hard labour or job for now so that my heart could heal and honestly i am unable to lift any heavy item, now my life is in extreme pain and am sufferin & starting i have sold everything valuable i have to buy medicine food and to raise atleast 20 to 50k FOR BUSINESS TO be able to put one of my skill into use to survive but no way out for me'am totally at my breaking point.
FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MYSELF, we rise by lifting others please am willing to do anything to get a capital and start my business and going crazy out of hardship and Harsh condition, With All My Skill Capital or startup fund made me useless if you can invest in me i promise to be loyal Honest And Straightforward because Nobody knows tomorrow and tomorrow is pregnant i have sold all my valuales But still Only I Can Not Do It Alone i need help sadly my family Depends on me but since This Thing Happens to me i could not give Them Help or relief anymore but they Pray For Me alot,
My family depends on me and nothing i wont do in life for them to survive if you support me in anyway just remember you are keeping family of 5 alive and you are also bringing my dream alive and also saving my life.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Absuchat(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
APC won in Kogi right?

Relax Baba is working behind the scenes for your well-being grin

13 Likes

Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
APC won in Kogi right?

leave politics out of this please
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Absuchat(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Messiah2:
If you leave politics out of it...it simply means that you don't actually know the foundation of your problem.

In Portable's voice....."they don rip u" grin

8 Likes

Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:

If you leave politics out of it...it simply means that you don't actually know the foundation of your problem.

In Portable's voice....."they don rip u" grin
hmmm
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
I think I everly read this same story some time ago
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
ร m still in the situation
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Stawner16(m): 4:46am On Nov 14, 2023
God saved your life but killed two others? lol interesting perspective
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Armaggedon: 5:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Messiah2:
then leave your f*cking problems out of our lives.
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by DesChyko: 6:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Have you settled your fight with Bronzetiger ๐ŸŒš

Caveat: If Bronzetiger appears here to call you a scammer again, I have nothing to do with it ๐ŸŒš
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by burp18: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
ive seen it before to and its definitely a scam. you know its a scam when he starts talking about how he was the only one that survived from a mine collapse that caused him heart failure. it;ll take a very stupid empty person to fall for this cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Benki003(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
APC won in Kogi right?

I really want to ask op who he voted for during the last presidential election
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Nairalander248: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2023
I don read similar post before... How many una be na??

Messiah2:
I only stopped at secondary school with 9credits but due to difficulties in paying school fee and admission fee i couldnt forward my education,
as someone GOD bless with general knowledge i struggled on my own to learn;
Computer&Phone repair, Barbing,Singing,Dancing
Tailoring and i also engage myself in all type of labour and hardwork especially coal diging, and sometimes borehole

Aside from that i do all types of menial works, i do not have pride and i still Have My business plan As A Backup.

Recently during coal diging at enjema in ankpa kogi state, were 3 inside the hole while digging, the hole collapse on us and killed 2 but GOD SAVED MY LIFE but since then my heart got problem and i bleed alot internal bleeding so i was adviced to leave any hard labour or job for now so that my heart could heal and honestly i am unable to lift any heavy item, now my life is in extreme pain and am sufferin & starting i have sold everything valuable i have to buy medicine food and to raise atleast 20 to 50k FOR BUSINESS TO be able to put one of my skill into use to survive but no way out for me'am totally at my breaking point.
FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MYSELF, we rise by lifting others please am willing to do anything to get a capital and start my business and going crazy out of hardship and Harsh condition, With All My Skill Capital or startup fund made me useless if you can invest in me i promise to be loyal Honest And Straightforward because Nobody knows tomorrow and tomorrow is pregnant i have sold all my valuales But still Only I Can Not Do It Alone i need help sadly my family Depends on me but since This Thing Happens to me i could not give Them Help or relief anymore but they Pray For Me alot,
My family depends on me and nothing i wont do in life for them to survive if you support me in anyway just remember you are keeping family of 5 alive and you are also bringing my dream alive and also saving my life.
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2023
burp18:
ive seen it before to and its definitely a scam. you know its a scam when he starts talking about how he was the only one that survived from a mine collapse that caused him heart failure. it;ll take a very stupid empty person to fall for this cheap scam
Hahahahahaha you know their modus operandi
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by LuvU2: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
I do occasionally give aways and freebies. Check siggy
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by gentlekeny(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sorry for your travails.

There are other jobs you can do that is less stressful and you can do it at your own convenience without duress.

Check my signature to find our facebook page where we post jobs on daily basis
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
To majority of nairaland members everything na scam or format
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by CarlosTheJackal: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bloody liar. Na coal mine go kee you las las
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by CarlosTheJackal: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bloody liar. Na coal mine go kee you las las.
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Hawkler: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Leave Kogi immediately it is not a fruitful state.
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hey Messiah โ€ฆI understand your plight right now because I have been there before and I was able to overcome this by getting an online skill and this has helped me move from a stage of having nothing to being able to cater for my needs. Therefore, I will recommend that you learn a sustainable skill and this will help you big time. You can reach out to me for more information on how to learn this skill and I will be glad to help. Take care๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Messiah2: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oluwatoyosi1Oni:
Hey Messiah โ€ฆI understand your plight right now because I have been there before and I was able to overcome this by getting an online skill and this has helped me move from a stage of having nothing to being able to cater for my needs. Therefore, I will recommend that you learn a sustainable skill and this will help you big time. You can reach out to me for more information on how to learn this skill and I will be glad to help. Take care๐Ÿ˜Š
thank you how can I reach you
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Messiah2:
Send an email , will respond when I see your message
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by BronzeTiger: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
DesChyko:
Have you settled your fight with Bronzetiger ๐ŸŒš

Caveat: If Bronzetiger appears here to call you a scammer again, I have nothing to do with it ๐ŸŒš
Don't mind the fool
Re: My Life Now In Kogi State As An Unemployed Youth by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2023
Messiah2:
Through my email
Will be available to help

(1) (Reply)

Short Service Combatant Form? / Zenith Is Recruiting / Nigeria Customs Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.