Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. (5711 Views)

Ikere George Dam: The State Of The Abandoned Nigeria Second Largest Dam (Video) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Possessedkid: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2023
Why should I care about deserted land ??

Israeli and Palestine should both kill themselves

Most people are severy profiting from this war including defence contractors

As for me , I profitted also and ripping the rewards
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by FarSide: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2023
banku:
Why would anyone with a human brain jubilate over killer instinct of children and babies? The most ever in a war.
Hamas doesn't know they have babies when they chose to attack Israel? Or u think no baby was killed in Israel? Thy get what they deserve, they are all baby Hamas after all.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Ricci22: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Hamas will stop attacking Israel the day they start loving their children more than they hate Israel......because Hamas use their children as human shield......Hamas has underground tunnels underneath hospitals.....such a shame........dam it...
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Amumaigwe: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
ISRAEL forces after annexing the parliament building in GAZA have brought down the second largest hospital in GAZA to the ground..

Source CNN ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyxjo2z9W50

Terrorists and terrorist sympathisers deserve the same fate. When "infidels" are killed, every of them shouts Allahu Akbar, when the infidels fight back real hard, pictures of dying children float all over the screen. No emotions to waste.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 07kjb: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

You've already slaughtered 13,000 of them in revenge.

How many more thousands of them do you want to kill, you bloodthirsty vampire?

SLAUGHTERING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS IS EVIL, AND IF YOU SUPPORT IT, YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON.

YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF.

YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD.

WANNA BET?

YOU THINK YOU CAN DO MR MACHO TOUGH GUY FOR YOUR MAKER?

YOU WILL SEE.

EWU.

Stop forming woke, ISRAEL SHOULD DESTROY THAT GAZA UTTERLY,

THE SON OF THE WICKED IS NEVER INNOCENT

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Blazebond(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Racist IDF pigs,this Jewish dogs whom view themselves as the next thing to GOD should all have been wiped off by Hitler many years ago.the weak helpless hyenas that your are feeding today will end up big and strong and eventually devour you tomorrow.dear Nigerian christians make una continue to they support barbarism o and to the Igbo people supporting the racist Israeli defense force today so make una no worry,the day una IPOB go strike anywhere for Nigeria again ehn una go see una own Gaza happening because me I will never ever speak in your support when the Nigerian army would go on a murderous spree killing everything and everyone on sight.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by pquaver(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Difrent:

So you want Biafra
But support what Israel is doing to Gaza
Then you are the biggest hypocrite on earth.
Nobody that lives in Gaza has any dignity anymore that's why I laugh when you people bask in the euphoria of Israel teaching Hamas any lesson.....in there any lesson to be learn that hasn't in the last 17 years of blockade?

Can any igboman accept Nigerian government to blockade igboland for 17 years?

Hypocrites

We should be unanimous in condemning hamas for hiding behind children, hospitals women etc.. I dont see u doing that rather u r blaming isreal.. If a man kill your child and wife and run to hide behind his wife and child.. U will walk away and leave it because his wife and child are shielding him? Make u Muslims dey reason na... Isreal is the most reasonable country in the middle east.. You cla3isreal is committing genocide yet interesting Palestinian population is increasing.. Isreal gives them work in isreal and pay them according to European standards etc.. The same Palestinian voted hamas as leaders what does it tell you? Palestinians are their own problems.. My neighbor is from Palestine, he lives in Germany yet he was rejoicing the day hamas slaughter babies etc.. When isreal start he came to try to recruit my sympathy and i rebuffed him.. Since then we are not talking like b4 and i dont care.. He is always complaining about Germans and hates them and their culture, what the f**kis he nowdoing in Germany? Even looking forward to earming citizenship.. Why no relocate to saudi or Qatar that is even if they will take him...

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2023
Why did you Kill 1400 unprovoked?

Now you remember 'your maker' and other Nonsense you are spewing?

OGA enter plane go GAZA and do the needful.

If you are NIGERIAN ..I have never seen your moniker talk about FULANi Herdsmen...this means you are actually an idiot for shouting for HAMAS, when Fulani is killing you.

Stupid taqiyya Idiot.

Kushites:

SLAUGHTERING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS IS EVIL, AND IF YOU SUPPORT IT, YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON.

WANNA BET?

YOU WILL SEE.

EWU.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by alesoftstore: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
We support you!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by splendournoni: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
And they continue commiting war crimes, Israel will surely pay for all these atrocities

How will they pay... go grap coffee and watch how they will keep killing these infidels called muslims jihadist...

Wait sef who started killing who, because Islam block ur brain you didn't remember they killed over 1300 Israel citizens abi... no war crimes that one abi
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by misreal(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Is this your demonic reason for supporting the murder of innocents?

''It's happened to others before?''

I guess a man can storm your house, shoot everyone and seize your valuables, and justify his actions on the basis that someone did same to his great grandfather 50 years ago.

Nonsense.

Bros you have been crying on this thread for a long.
Nothing you say here will stop israel from destroying hamas.
When a terror group hides behind civilians,it means that terror group is also a terror to the civilians.it means that terror group must be destroyed at all cost.
You can’t keep calling on israel to ceasefire while Hamas are still holding over 200 people hostage.it is called double standard.
So the over 200 hostage should die,just because you don’t want palestines to die.
Tell hamas to free the hostages,then we can have a proper discussion,as long as those hostages are not free,more Palestinians will dies.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by hardbody: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Is this your demonic reason for supporting the murder of innocents?

''It's happened to others before?''

I guess a man can storm your house, shoot everyone and seize your valuables, and justify his actions on the basis that someone did same to his great grandfather 50 years ago.

Nonsense.

Your question was rhetoric and you answered it already. No further discussions.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by hardbody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2023
Blazebond:
Racist IDF pigs,this Jewish dogs whom view themselves as the next thing to GOD should all have been wiped off by Hitler many years ago.the weak helpless hyenas that your are feeding today will end up big and strong and eventually devour you tomorrow.dear Nigerian christians make una continue to they support barbarism o and to the Igbo people supporting the racist Israeli defense force today so make una no worry,the day una IPOB go strike anywhere for Nigeria again ehn una go see una own Gaza happening because me I will never ever speak in your support when the Nigerian army would go on a murderous spree killing everything and everyone on sight.

Speak for your sorry self. I doubt you have a voice audible enough even for you yourself to hear
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Isobug: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

DEVIL.

You mean ''no mercy for PALESTINIANS'', 13,000 of whom have been murdered so far, including 6,000 children?

STINKING DEMONIC ANIMAL.
They should release the hostages and be free, simple.
Don't let people label you Terrorist

Terrorist cloned his Monika
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by id4sho(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
And they continue commiting war crimes, Israel will surely pay for all these atrocities

All you dimwits, screaming war crime upandan.
Read what is called ROMAN STATUTE
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Confirmedzombie: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
This is heartbreaking. Oh Allah, will you fold your hands and allow Israel kill all your followers.

Arise ya Allah and let Israel be destroyed now.

Enough is enough.

Israel why why why why.

I urge the Hamas to at this point surrender to Israel.

The killings are too much and unbeatable.

I am appealing to Israel, the USA, UN, EU to cease fire and forgive the Hamas.

To err is human and to forgive is divine. The killings are too much.

I call for peace and cease-fire.

May Allah touch the heart of the Israelis to cease-fire
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 23jerryking(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is heartbreaking. Oh Allah, will you fold your hands and allow Israel kill all your followers.

Enough is enough.

Israel why why why why.

Sadly enough, it's too late already for prayers. You can't pray for forgiveness when you praised the actual offense in the first place.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by drlateef: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Legendhero
FREESTUFFNG
Raskimonojendor
Seunmsg

Can you tell MURIC to recruit you guys from IBADAN and Osun states to relocate and help HAMAS, as you have accepted that Fulani Herdsmen killing you in He-badan is the price of slavish servitude to the FULANI?

I ask ..how are you confident and quiet when being killed by FULANI HERDSMEN, but you become advocates for HAMAS?

Anyway trips to GAZA are VISA free...you can move to help. cool

You are still having stomach pain for Obi’s loss. You can drink sniper to help stop the pain.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Tochi360: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

DEVIL.

You mean ''no mercy for PALESTINIANS'', 13,000 of whom have been murdered so far, including 6,000 children?

STINKING DEMONIC ANIMAL.

So what happens to the innocent young and old unarmed peeps killed in Israel by the terrorist?

Israeli government ensure to give prior notice for Palestinians to leave before carrying out their operations, will Hamas extended such gestures?

The average Israeli understands giving one minute the average Palestinian will wipe them out so the propaganda do not sell at all.

Bomb the terrorist and every structure harboring them nonstop.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Tochi360: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

WANNA BET?

YOU WILL SEE.

EWU.

Shut up you are the worst hypocrite.

Show us where you have condemned terrorist killing peeps senselessly in the mb of Nigeria.

Bomb the terrorist and every structure hiding them.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by udede(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
How I wish Tinubu was the Hamas, so that Israel can take over Nigeria undecided
Shatap there grin
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can you provide any evidence of these? All we see are bomb craters and nothing else. You can add a link of any evidence you find, and I will take time to read/ watch and learn

Kafirbigot:
Pay for wetin?

When HAMAS entered Israel and killed 1,400 it was justified ?

The hospital has been discovered to have HAMAS bunkers and missile silos underneath the structure.

So after using people as shield they still want to use hospitals as cover and you support that?

As for me...they should bomb and level the Worthless place. Don't start what you can't finish...it's that simple. No Cap.

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Are the kids HAMAS, over 5000 children below 4 years killed aready, are they HAMAS?

There are no HAMAS in the WESTBANK, an entirely occupied area down to Jerusalem. Why are they Bombing the West Bank?
There was a country called Palestine, and never a country called Israel. You can take your time and read maybe you can pick one or two information on the internet away from your hypocrisy

Kafirbigot:
That is how they wanted to start their madness in France. Immediately French President unleashed special forces and even killed the organizers.

They will leave Syria..Yemen..Qatar and come to Europe to start practicing Sharia..in another man's land..and you tell me they are normal?

What they can't take..is what they dish out without qualms and when you are against them and retaliate, they claim victimization?

No Mercy for HAMAS...they should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. angry

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by gannod(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:

grin grin grin ok now.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
The videos are on YouTube..
Caught on CCTV cameras.
HAMAS militants came on bikes like Boko Haram idiots

Go on YouTube

Error401:
Can you provide any evidence of these? All we see are bomb craters and nothing else. You can add a link of any evidence you find, and I will take time to read/ watch and learn

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Do HAMAS use children as Human Shields?
Why are they camping under hospitals
Why are they camping under schools

They will commit atrocities and now start seeking for sympathy?

Who started this onslaught and even fired rockets towards ISRAEL.

Please stop the nonsense talk...clear!!

Error401:
Are the kids HAMAS, over 5000 children below 4 years killed aready, are they HAMAS?

There are no HAMAS in the WESTBANK, an entirely occupied area down to Jerusalem. Why are they Bombing the West Bank?
There was a country called Palestine, and never a country called Israel. You can take your time and read maybe you can pick one or two information on the internet away from your hypocrisy

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol, before October 7th? Did you know of any assualt before october 7th? Or you think war starts in a day?

They have been in the world largest open prison since 2007 and just at their backyard Israelis are having a dance festival of peace and freedom just at the boarders of a people who have been occupied all their life.
I hope this makes sense to you

Kafirbigot:
The videos are on YouTube..
Caught on CCTV cameras.
HAMAS militants came on bikes like Boko Haram idiots

Go on YouTube

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Floky215: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Enough is enough.

Israel why why why why.

No reprieve from anywhere is forthcoming...

Your Allah is in hiding now, if he as much as do the mistake of bringing out his bloody head...IDF would do the needful....!!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by socialmediaman: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
banku:
There are rules, even in a war. Otherwise, be prepared for the destruction of one another.

PLO was their worst enemies even after recognizing Israel and two states. Then Hezbollah, Lebanon. One day go be one day. Humans with killer instinct would justify anything like Hitler.

Was Bin Laden children shot when he used them as a shield?

The UN, through Article 51, recognizes the right of member states to defend themselves against an enemy until they find a peaceful resolution

Israel said it has called off multiple air strikes due to civilian population, but said that Hamas using civilians as body shields will not deter them from defending themselves

It is impractical to completely avoid civilian casualties in times of war especially when the opponent is hiding among civilians
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Show me any prove of Hamas in a Hospitals, Hamas Bunkers or artilleries in a hospital. Are you saying because Igbos are using Igbos as human shield Nigeria should bomb the Entire East? Or because Bokoharam is part of the North, Nigerian should wipe out the Northern states afterall, they support Boko Haram.
You can use your sense and reason like a human, why render collective judgement on people who have nowhere to go? Then have been enclosed since 2007 and are fighting a war of freedom. There are people who had the larger percentage of the lands in 1947. You only need to be human to support Palestine, they have suffered for far too long

Kafirbigot:
Do HAMAS use children as Human Shields?
Why are they camping under hospitals
Why are they camping under schools

They will commit atrocities and now start seeking for sympathy?

Who started this onslaught and even fired rockets towards ISRAEL.

Please stop the nonsense talk...clear!!

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by asanausana91: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
no war crime is more than the killing of innocent Israelis on October 7th.
If you are in Israel shoe what will you do when a terrorist group attack and killed all your children?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by asanausana91: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
banku:
Why would anyone with a human brain jubilate over killer instinct of children and babies? The most ever in a war.
tell that to the Muslims that were celebrating the killing of innocent children on the 7th October.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima / Nostradamus Unlocked / Photos | Zamfara State Governor’s Daughter Zainab Yari Weds In Grand Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.