Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. (5756 Views)

Ikere George Dam: The State Of The Abandoned Nigeria Second Largest Dam (Video) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2023
That you are a dirty person?

favor914:
What anger, what truth?

7 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by tollyboy5(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2023
victorclean:
Because they dug tunnels from the hospital with the plan to annihilate Israel. They also plan to use the hospital as a shield to attract undue Western sympathy.
The dumb attempt of Christians to support genocide is alarming.
Tunnel has not been used since this recent war started
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kushites: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
But HAMAS also known as 'PALESTINIANs' killed 1,400 Israelites and also kidnapped foreign Nationals of Israeli descent and other nationalities. You didn't call them DEVIL.

You've already slaughtered 13,000 of them in revenge.

How many more thousands of them do you want to kill, you bloodthirsty vampire?

Let me be clear..HAMAS will DIE a painful and gruesome death..you will NEVER again mobilize foolishly to activate Nonsense again against ISRAEL. Tell your people, if they are angry, they should move down to GAZA....and DIE cool

SLAUGHTERING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS IS EVIL, AND IF YOU SUPPORT IT, YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON.

YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF.

YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD.

WANNA BET?

YOU THINK YOU CAN DO MR MACHO TOUGH GUY FOR YOUR MAKER?

YOU WILL SEE.

EWU.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Wisereborn: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Hopefully they'll bomb down your house before everyone elses.
I don't support rubbish and I cannot suddenly begin to kill innocent people first

So your prayer is on you!!!

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kushites: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2023
Wisereborn:

I don't support rubbish and I cannot suddenly begin to kill innocent people first

So your prayer is on you!!!

WHAT PRAYER?

DOES EVERYBODY IN PALESTINE SUPPORT HAMAS?

WHEN ISRAEL COMES TO ''TAKE OVER NIGERIA'', THEY WILL BOMB INDISCRIMINATELY JUST LIKE IN GAZA.

AND THEY WILL DEFINITELY BOMB YOUR HOUSE WITH YOU INSIDE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by favor914: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
That you are a dirty person?

Presumptuous outlook of your sister?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by AlPeter: 2:03am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
And they continue commiting war crimes, Israel will surely pay for all these atrocities

So you didn't see the videos showing the kidnapped victims were taken to and held in an hospital With weapons hidden inside it.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by AlPeter: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

The dumb attempt of Christians to support genocide is alarming.
Tunnel has not been used since this recent war started

You must be living under a rock... Hamas themselves has videos coming from Tunnels to shoot at Israeli tanks

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by idris646(m): 2:27am On Nov 14, 2023
I sha know say US get hand inside this thing.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by OgaTheTop2: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2023
Israel should kill all the terrorists... Kill them all! Their audio virgins are waiting for them.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by optionalY09: 3:07am On Nov 14, 2023
After the war Nigerians will still travel to Gaza on medical tourism
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Difrent: 3:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
See them...

So Israel that helped former Chadian President to kill 'shecow' of Boko Haram that your army claimed to kill 20times are your enemies abi?

God will give BIAFRANs exit from that shythole..so you can have a base in IBADAN and OSUN...even LAGOS sef..

All I know is that BIAFRA land is for YAHWEH..and YAHWEH is for us. cool

So you want Biafra
But support what Israel is doing to Gaza
Then you are the biggest hypocrite on earth.
Nobody that lives in Gaza has any dignity anymore that's why I laugh when you people bask in the euphoria of Israel teaching Hamas any lesson.....in there any lesson to be learn that hasn't in the last 17 years of blockade?

Can any igboman accept Nigerian government to blockade igboland for 17 years?

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by bdon123(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
ISRAEL forces after annexing the parliament building in GAZA have brought down the second largest hospital in GAZA to the ground..

Source CNN ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyxjo2z9W50
If there are terrorist hiding there pls dont stop at 2nd biggest hospital...bomb d biggest there bt giv 24hrs warning to vacate.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by caleboxylic: 3:31am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
And they continue commiting war crimes, Israel will surely pay for all these atrocities
Which dirty war crime? Tell hamas to evacuate from the hospital base. You can't be firing rockets from hospitals and expect IDF not to strike that in a war situation.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Urheadmaster(m): 3:59am On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy Seconded cool
Kafirbigot:
Legendhero
FREESTUFFNG
Raskimonojendor
Seunmsg

Can you tell MURIC to recruit you guys from IBADAN and Osun states to relocate and help HAMAS, as you have accepted that Fulani Herdsmen killing you in He-badan is the price of slavish servitude to the FULANI?

I ask ..how are you confident and quiet when being killed by FULANI HERDSMEN, but you become advocates for HAMAS?

Anyway trips to GAZA are VISA free...you can move to help. cool

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Emeraldicon(m): 4:23am On Nov 14, 2023
I am not in support of killings especially of innocent lives but HAMAS must be the most useless and foolish group on earth.

What was their plan, what were they thinking by evading Israel and killing up to 1400 Israeli?

Are they expecting Israel to just clap for them and let them go?

You know Israel are looking for opportunity to even annex all of Gaza and you willing provided them with the right excuse.

Please who can tell me what point are HAMAS trying to prove by evading and killing Israelis

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by hardbody: 5:21am On Nov 14, 2023
banku:
Why would anyone with a human brain jubilate over killer instinct of children and babies? The most ever in a war.

That's how they killed biafrans during the war and the world did not as much as whimper. Nothing new here

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kushites: 5:35am On Nov 14, 2023
hardbody:

That's how they killed biafrans during the war and the world did not as much as whimper. Nothing new here

Is this your demonic reason for supporting the murder of innocents?

''It's happened to others before?''

I guess a man can storm your house, shoot everyone and seize your valuables, and justify his actions on the basis that someone did same to his great grandfather 50 years ago.

Nonsense.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by orisa37: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2023
THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR, PATIENTS AND STAFF OF THOSE HOSPITALS ARE HAMAS TERRORISTS. THEY SHOULD BE BOMBED TO ASHES.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Christian36: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
You mean to say the war crime Hamas committed by killing 1400 Israelites, next time Hamas will think twice before they carry out such evil activity.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Christian36: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Emeraldicon:
I am not in support of killings especially of innocent lives but HAMAS must be the most useless and foolish group on earth.

What was their plan, what were they thinking by evading Israel and killing up to 1400 Israeli?

You know Israel are looking for opportunity to even annex all of Gaza and you willing provided them with the right excuse.

Please who can tell me what point are HAMAS trying to prove by evading and killing Israelis
No point. It is just their life style
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Fuckyoumod: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
are you in this world? There is no innocent person in Gaza, it's a war what do you expect?

Maybe you will hold them accountable.

Mean while, I want Israel to extent this war to Lebanon, Lebanon has been looking for a way to join the war.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:

Go to court
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Mordecai(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

DEVIL.

You mean ''no mercy for PALESTINIANS'', 13,000 of whom have been murdered so far, including 6,000 children?

STINKING DEMONIC ANIMAL.

No, He meant NO MERCY FOR HAMAS.

Live with that.

War against HAMAS doesn't mean war against PALESTINIANS.

That was how Buhari went on about how war against Boko Haram is a war against the North. Meanwhile, he and his stupid supporters knew that it was a lie from the pit of hell. He later went on to campaign on how he will lead the war against Boko Haram from the front. Then it was no longer a fight against the North.

We are getting sick and tired of you lots playing politics with everything. It is becoming very apparent that the only approach your likes deserve is the Israeli response - ignore the propagandists and bomb the terrorists to smithereens.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Masterstroke4: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:

Israel evacuated everybody from the hospital including all the medical staffs to a safe place before bombing the hospital because Hamas bunker is underground the hospital
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 23jerryking(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Legendhero
FREESTUFFNG
Raskimonojendor
Seunmsg

Can you tell MURIC to recruit you guys from IBADAN and Osun states to relocate and help HAMAS, as you have accepted that Fulani Herdsmen killing you in He-badan is the price of slavish servitude to the FULANI?

I ask ..how are you confident and quiet when being killed by FULANI HERDSMEN, but you become advocates for HAMAS?

Anyway trips to GAZA are VISA free...you can move to help. cool

It is the peak of foolishness, some of these our Yoruba youths among us never cease to amaze me with their illogical takes sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 23jerryking(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

DEVIL.

You mean ''no mercy for PALESTINIANS'', 13,000 of whom have been murdered so far, including 6,000 children?

STINKING DEMONIC ANIMAL.

Before you start the name-callings, let me remind you again that HAMAS didn't kill 1,400 Israelite soldiers, the death toll included women and children and even elderly people. So my friend, I have no iota of pity for whatever they're getting now. After all, everything is fair in war. It happened during the Nigerian civil war and you idiots applauded the killing of Biafran children by the Nigerian army.
And before you tag me as an IPOB member, let me sink this fact into your thick skull that I'm an Igala guy from Kogi State North Central Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Masterstroke4: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Emeraldicon:

There are two reasons that made Hamas to attack Israel.

1. Deep hate for Israel made Hamas to attack Israel.
2. To create crises that will put pressure on Saudi Arabia to stop the proposed signing a peace agreement with Israel

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 23jerryking(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
are you in this world? There is no innocent person in Gaza, it's a war what do you expect?

Maybe you will hold them accountable.

Mean while, I want Israel to extent this war to Lebanon, Lebanon has been looking for a way to join the war.
Imagine Lebanon, small, corrupt, and under developed country. This is how stupidity starts, later now they'll be crying for pity everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by 23jerryking(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Masterstroke4:

There are two reasons that made Hamas to attack Israel.

1. Deep hate for Israel made Hamas to attack Israel.
2. To create crises that will put pressure on Saudi Arabia to stop the proposed signing a peace agreement with Israel
Now I ask myself, where were all their current sympathizers when HAMAS carried out this operations on October 7th? Some of them were here on nairaland shouting AllhuAkbar and hailing HAMAS, I warned them about the consequences but they call me a mad man. So why exactly are they crying now? Some Nigerians sha. You give freely what you can't take and expect peace to reign?
Bomb everything jor. Nonsense!!!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious minded Peasant, mental & physical poverty is your problem.

Definitely you need treatment.

Shatap..

Going join the war against Israel.....

This ain't wealth news...do the needful or geddifok

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by otipoju(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Definitely you are speaking from your personal experience of the people you live with?

Why are you holding back...just call the person wey you mind want call. Some people don't deserve any respect at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) / Exposed - Ibori's Role In Abacha's Deadly Strike Force / Umeh Restored As APGA Chairman By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.