Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. (5751 Views)

Ikere George Dam: The State Of The Abandoned Nigeria Second Largest Dam (Video) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by asanausana91: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
What anger, what truth?
the truth is that you are smelling.
Just gerrout!!
Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shut up..I even thought you were trying to be sensible. I don't know that your Yoruba foolishness was just germinating.

Israel will finish HAMAS and if you want..travel to Palestine to help HAMAS...

You will die in spirit before you hit the ground DEAD.

Error401:
Show me any prove of Hamas in a Hospitals, Hamas Bunkers or artilleries in a hospital. Are you saying because Igbos are using Igbos as human shield Nigeria should bomb the Entire East? Or because Bokoharam is part of the North, Nigerian should wipe out the Northern states afterall, they support Boko Haram.
You can use your sense and reason like a human, why render collective judgement on people who have nowhere to go? Then have been enclosed since 2007 and are fighting a war of freedom. There are people who had the larger percentage of the lands in 1947. You only need to be human to support Palestine, they have suffered for far too long

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Kafirbigot: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Go to GAZA and tell ISRAEL.

But you are stupid ooo...

What are you doing about Fulani Herdsmen killing you in Oyo State?

Typical Yoruba mumu...getat from here...ode oshi

Error401:
Lol, before October 7th? Did you know of any assualt before october 7th? Or you think war starts in a day?

They have been in the world largest open prison since 2007 and just at their backyard Israelis are having a dance festival of peace and freedom just at the boarders of a people who have been occupied all their life.
I hope this makes sense to you

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
I have explained, but as a senseless Igbo man, you resulted to insults rather than logical thinking. You can go to Israel and claim part of the ancestral land of Jews as a one of their descendants.

Afterall, that's exactly the same thing Israel did to Palestine

Oponu afofungbemu

Kafirbigot:
Go to GAZA and tell ISRAEL.

But you are stupid ooo...

What are you doing about Fulani Herdsmen killing you in Oyo State?

Typical Yoruba mumu...getat from here...ode oshi

Re: ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. by Error401: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
I asked for prove. Anyone at all, but none has been shown, but you are here ranting. You claimed someone is using hospitals as human shield. You bombed the hospitals and homes, but all that is left is just your missile craters and harmless civilian dying.
Show me proves, just attach links and I will watch and read whatever you share just to know if I am in the wrong. You have a brain, you can chose between right and wrong. Its left to you

Kafirbigot:
Shut up..I even thought you were trying to be sensible. I don't know that your Yoruba foolishness was just germinating.

Israel will finish HAMAS and if you want..travel to Palestine to help HAMAS...

You will die in spirit before you hit the ground DEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Tinuade Sanda Remains EKEDC CEO - NERC Makes Clarification / Former US President Gives Fashola International Award / I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.