Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest (1290 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by Purvan(m): 1:54am On Nov 14, 2023
how do i make a girl not like me any more without ghosting her or pissing her off
I was high and Hot when this girl texted me and we ended up hitting it off
She sent me noods and then we bleeped but when i sobered up i realized that she wants a real relationship and i don't
I don't want to do anything rude or offensive to make her lose interest because she's a very nice girl and her brothers would probably jump me if they found out that i used her for pussy
should i just slowly distance myself and let things fizzle out?
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by nokspos: 2:09am On Nov 14, 2023
if she has not gone to university , do all you can to make her enter university , its automatic, she will leave you

If she's educated but not gainfully employed, do all you can to get a big job for her where her income is even higher than yours, she will automatically leave you, women are not designed to earn more than you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by jeromestarks: 2:12am On Nov 14, 2023
When u cum , you come to ur senses.
I understand. It happens.

Here's what you ganna do.
Tell her you're HIV positive. You slept with another girl after her and that's how the girl gave you AIDS.

You're so so sorry. You don't want to infect her.
Cry cry cry and cry (make sure you cry oooo. Cry well well if not, this plan won't work. Crying is the key here.
Cry you hear? Good boy).

When she's gone, sit down and eat good food. Dress up and go find another pvssy for yourself.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by jeromestarks: 2:14am On Nov 14, 2023
nokspos:
if she has not gone to university , do all you can to make her enter university , its automatic, she will leave you

If she's educated but not gainfully employed, do all you can to get a big job where her income is even higher than yours, she will automatically leave you

First option is good but second one? Not so much.
How can he make her better? Is she his sister?
Don't contribute to a woman's life until you marry her.
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by Benki003(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol op the p:u$$y f*cker grin
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by Rerrrrrr77: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol, why do you want her emotionally devastated (now that you've eaten the forbidden fruit)?
All girls are beautiful, just little patience for the status to change positively.
But if you still say no, then just tell her that you're HIV positive (everyone's afraid of this), or you're impotent. But you were drunk and Hot when it happened, so be expecting to hear "I am pregnant" from her to you. Worse part is when she refuses to abort it. You don turn papa Imade be that cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by Thazard(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Tell her you're HIV positive. You slept with another girl after her and that's how the girl gave you AIDS.

Cry cry cry and cry (make sure you cry oooo. Cry well well if not, it this plan won't work. Crying is the key here.
Cry you hear? Good boy).

When she's gone, sit down and eat good food. Dress up and go find another pvssy for yourself.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by livenija: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Reply are mgs late
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
start simping intentionally
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by WantsandMore: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Cry cry cry and cry (make sure you cry oooo. Cry well well if not, it this plan won't work. Crying is the key here.
Cry you hear? Good boy).

men r scum grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Girl To Lose Interest by Quality20(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
By constantly calling n visiting she gonna get tired n bored of u. Try it n give testimony

(1) (Reply)

Which Level Have You Gotten To / Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? / What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.