Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? (1292 Views)

Forget Sex, 20 Other Feelings That Makes You Happy / Signs He’s Just Not Into You / Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? by sweetlove(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2006
Do we just not care about other feelings?

I mean, do we just not care about other human beings? We love our kids but have few cherished friends? We may be close to our parents but distanced to our sisters, brothers and cousins?

It seems as if people stick to 2 or 3 close people in their lives and the hell with everyone else. And most of the time the 2 or 3 close people are one way relationships.

With people being this way, I think its reflected here (bars, clubs, churches, job sites) by all of the negative comments and self centeredness that seem to come out of everyones mouths.

I'm lucky to be working with some very kind, open and giving people but it seems so rare.

Is it like this for everyone?
Re: Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? by Bosdem(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2007
Sweetlove, like u said alot of us are self-centred, it really amaze me when i see some people, have in excess, and the next person to tell those not even know where the next meal is going to come from, and that means little or nothing to the other person you has more than enough, and most of us if not all, believe in God, and we say "God is Love" and this those not even reflect in our daily lives it so surprising.
Re: Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? by iice(f): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
It's not that we don't care about their feelings. . .just we do not need plaster ourselves to them to just show that we care undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Mystical Night Of Love / What Is Love / Just When I Was About To Say The Words:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.