Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory (47841 Views)

Kogi Governor-elect, Ododo, Kneels To Present His Certificate Of Return To Bello / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by kingharzy: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
LOL...
Kogi people are fortunate. They'll get both Federal and state allocation for garri. That one is sure!!!!
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by sageb: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:
He's sending a message to kogites, una no drink garri taya!😁 If anyone dares complains, he will refer them to this video, after all, I your governor drank garri before assuming office 😁

Ododo is a funny politician 😂
They will cry later
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by jattopeter(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2023
I hope Kogites no go drink garri tire during this his regime. This is not a good sign at all
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by eldoradoxx: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Kogi, get ready it is carry una go drink ooh. It sounds like a joke, but we have seen it happen over and over. Meanwhile I wish him and all Kogites a wonderful tenure. I hope he proves us wrong for the first time
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by koladebrainiac(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Juju
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by lhurd: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKPjsvGvvs

Kogi State Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Drinks Garri As He Celebrates His Election Victory (Video)
Pls how is this news?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by oluwaseyi0: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Better than Dino? You might as well say "better than Yaya Bello"

Because that is Yaya Bello's third term.

Unfortunately Bello third term is still better than Dino zero term

PDP is the most unfortunate and useless political party I've ever seen

same way they hand over presidential ticket to Atiku after Buhari 8 year norther tenor, now they hand over governor ticket to childish Dino

if this is football, PDP will be guilty of match fixing

they are intentionally conceeding own goals to dash useless APC easy victory, infact I'm beginning to see them as feeders team of APC
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Chidiugwu1990: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2023
I hope this is not what I am thinking sha.

Maybe it is a way of telling the people of Kogi state to get ready for a 8yrs of Garri drinking in the state.
Well congratulations to him and the state in general.

envoymedia

post=126954897:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKPjsvGvvs

Kogi State Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo

Drinks Garri As He Celebrates His Election Victory (Video)

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by joefelin2345: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Simple man. Congratulations to him.
Most Nigerians are easily fooled. Continue to be deceived o. Howsimple is he si.ple if I may ask?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2023
That's why I have plenty of garri stored . They do help somehow when other food stuffs back down. Garri dey work. Trust garri
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by adecz: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2023
The most local, native looking governor
in the history of Nigeria..

So, if you become big man, you are no
longer expected to be eating regular
Nigerian foods like drinking gari or
eating Amaka❓

Maybe his thinking is that people expect
him to only be eating salad🥗 , spaghetti
bolognese, Russian cow leg and chicken
Piripiri❗️❗️

Bush man.

Its unimaginable that the local, uncultured Ebira don finish Igala for Kogi State❗️❗️❗️🤔🤔
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by sameks08(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Kogi people should go and buy garri plenty because ###################################### continues
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Wizlead: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2023
If you think a poor man drinks the same kind of Garri then you are not smart.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Alika111: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2023
shege pro max
Urheadmaster:
Garri get level and is everyone's favourite but at the same time, is not every family members can afford it if they didn't go to farm tongue
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2023
DKM123:
Symbol that Kogites go see shege. Dem go soak garri until dem get kwarshiokor.

Anyway, garri na rich man food now o.. Garri that used to be 180 naira for a rubber and cornflakes 500 naira during Jonathan.
Thanks to APC, Garri is now #1500 for a rubber and far more expensive than the price cornflakes used to be during Jonathan's time.
You suffer because you depend on government too much...

I am from Kogi, but I have never got concerned about what ever is happening there....
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by mukthar2000(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Anything the like make the drink, even na sniper the drink ko non ayeee.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ujezeez(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Signs of kogi people experiencing shege promax in the next 4 years
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Solababa91(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Na them. Garri, cassava, agbado.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by jubrilELsudan: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2023
DIS ODODO BOY NA CONFAM ODE...WHY HE NO DRINK KUKUNASE JUICE JOIN

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Ashirioluwa: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Drinking garri is now a news? Let him eat Yayah Bello’s poop, I careless.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Talknochip(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Like say im go feel people pain
Nonsense and garri

Fubara vs wike pt 2 loading
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Efilse: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by 12345baba(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Sign that kogi people will drink enough garri
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by UptownVibes(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2023
E no go pass wetin mallam tell him to do. They shocked Dino. He is still in shock as we speak grin
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why is he drinking garri?

Na àgbàdo he suppose chop!

The guy is 41 years oooo!

Ọmọ 1982 rè o!

How old are you?

He will be better than all his predecessors combined!
No need to be destructively pessimistic!
Garri is a life saver!
A river that forgets its origin will dry out!
People like him are usually just high on drama and low on substance. Like Fayose cutting kpomo all over the place.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2023
JuanDeDios:

People like him are usually just high on drama and low on substance. Like Fayose cutting kpomo all over the place.

I dey pray for him!
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by charleyboi(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations,
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Harrynight(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why is he drinking garri?

Na àgbàdo he suppose chop!

The guy is 41 years oooo!

Ọmọ 1982 rè o!

How old are you?

He will be better than all his predecessors combined!
No need to be destructively pessimistic!
Garri is a life saver!
A river that forgets its origin will dry out!

So as I young like this na me senior this Baba
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by promzy555(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Hunger go kill kogi pple. Indirect yans
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by AntiChristian: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Harrynight:

So as I young like this na me senior this Baba
grin
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Coolgent(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Indirectly showing the people of Kogi what they will be drinking till 2028
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by DeleTaller: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm, but is it the garri that is dirty or the water is not pure?
Congrats anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.