Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory (47840 Views)

Kogi Governor-elect, Ododo, Kneels To Present His Certificate Of Return To Bello / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Vicson2021: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2023
Another failure
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Vicson2021: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2023
Vicson2021:
Another failure
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Godmademan(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKPjsvGvvs

Kogi State Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Drinks Garri As He Celebrates His Election Victory (Video)
miscreant
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by marvelck: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Step out in style....Rule your world

With these arrivals,

Budget friendly,

Sneakers and handbags

Nationwide delivery also available

To place your order, call or Whatsapp Peace on 09075090513

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Austriaopen:

Funny ๐Ÿ˜„ man ๐Ÿ‘จ

He is better than Dino who gets all the latest cars and carry call girls ๐Ÿ‘ง with the constituency allowance .
..abi...he is better than Dino that cannot drink garri...but buys flashy luxurious cars with his kogi people money
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
That is good ......in the kogi budget his feeding allowance for each of his 4 years in office will not be much.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
vincenteger:
This could be a bad omen

The shege has been renewed
..abi... renewed shege continues ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by merits(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Austriaopen:

Funny ๐Ÿ˜„ man ๐Ÿ‘จ

He is better than Dino who gets all the latest cars and carry call girls ๐Ÿ‘ง with the constituency allowance .

You are right, useless Dino.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by okey777(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
May be, soon Kogi people will start drinking garri morning, afternoon and night, this is a sign.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by quickly: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerians will be like see him he is drinking garri but behind the scenes he is stealing billions.

Garri that is a non nutritional food and then you add refined sugar

Bad combination
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by tnerro1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Just happy Dino no near that seat, that clown for turn that state upside down
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ChristianMuslim: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
He's drinking the last garri of his life,power as change hands.. This is send off of garri in his life..
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Solidex(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
My dear Kogites are in for another round of suffering.
This is a clear message saying " Kogites should embrace drinking garri in the next 8 years because thay was what sustained their governor elect in school"
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by izubext007: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kogite , get ready to drink garri oooooo
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Xox1945(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
This will be the new menu for kogi resident what a country
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by moneyissweet(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eye service.

Criminal
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by meedoLock(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
I've come to realize that we only talk down on people who occupies public offices, most especially the newly elected ones simply because we are not the one elected. I mean is it not thesame people among us that gets elected into these offices? I've U ever thought of how you might rule or behave if you have the opportunity? This is to tell you that we've been agitating and clamoring for a dead and fail courses. We've been hypocritically looking for angels among us to occupy powers and drive things right over the night. No, it won't come. We don't have angels among us, we only have human of flesh. But only a good system could present us the kind of nation we crave for.

The system would drive and structure the nation the way we've ever wanted it.

We should all throw in towels and ask for the restructuring of this country instead of running for voters card every for years hoping to smuggle in an angel.

Restructuring is the only solution to all these shenanigans, except the other option which is also to restructure the nation.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Jughead29: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Am Yoruba nd not Ebira but let him breathe abeg....

He is a simple man..... With his lifestyle he won't squander much hence helping the state to develop.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ViceGovernor: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omo make I better go buy plenty garri keep ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is the same man that said a civil servant should not have more than 400k in account.

Like this now we don climb that bicycle when dey get only one tyre na to fall down remain.

Cause e sure die say this man na accident just waiting to happen
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
DKM123:
Symbol that Kogites go see shege. Dem go soak garri until dem get kwarshiokor.

Anyway, garri na rich man food now o.. Garri that used to be 180 naira for a rubber and cornflakes 500 naira during Jonathan.
Thanks to APC, Garri is now #1500 for a rubber and far more expensive than the price cornflakes used to be during Jonathan's time.

Please do you still earn the salary or charge same amount for service provisions during salary? Increase in price of product is new nor parculiar to this country alone the most important thing is the ability to able to procure it
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ernestnyong: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kogi people we go here from una in no distance time,person way de drink garri now go let una no say na him be una number one man for state?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Emdebby2: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2023
The color of that water is disgusting.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by MrCork: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Abosede512:
Garri ijebu is N2,100 in jakande estate ipaja

u no am a londoner from london & I have moiney...right...i beg can i kiss u if i pay u N20,000 naira (cash)? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeriaย Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.