Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action (15260 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Is there still a President in Aso Rock?!! lipsrsealed

At the end of the day, this nation hasn't seen stability since May 29.

Argue all you want, whether or not you support APC or PDP, everyone is gonna suffer the fallout.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Lovenorth: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Nice
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by MadeINchenzen2: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Clowns...
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by advanceDNA: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2023
ethan0:
My honest question, if I as a citizen is mishandled my political thugs or the police, would Nlc go on strike for me?

U too like vawulence

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by olisefom: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2023
incandescentena:
Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!

After all the country is just dancing on the spot, while politicians are feeding fat

And the politicians are telling the masses to endure, while they fix the country. Scam.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by incandescentena: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2023
olisefom:

And the politicians are telling the masses to endure, while they fix the country. Scam.

Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by DMerciful(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2023
You're so shortsighted
GWMI:
So you want to hold the nation to ransom because your NLC president was beaten in his own state?
So na we Nigerians send am the message?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2023
GWMI:
So you want to hold the nation to ransom because your NLC president was beaten in his own state?

Well, there is no nation in the world where a national labor leader is brutally assaulted and life goes on normally.

This is beyond politics...! It's a bad precedence that should be nipped in the bud.

The fact that Mr. President has kept mute about it is unacceptable and a sign of poor leadership.

Many of you can't seem to grasp something so common sense.

7 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2023
Yeye strike.
Threat and
Exchange of
Money

Strike over before weekend .
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by ofuonyebi: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2023
After AJA-ERO had gotten the beating of his life for trying to truncate IMO STATE PEACEFUL DEMOCRAY
in other to help the Labour candidate win election at all cost

he has now resorted to using some pauper and bubu as shield in the name of emergency strike even when theres a court order against him..
i only hope he this man did not understand how to be a good leader

this strike is a foolish fight for the abuse of AJA-ERO and not for the collective interests of the Nigerian work-force..
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2023
ethan0:
My honest question, if I as a citizen is mishandled my political thugs or the police, would Nlc go on strike for me?

My honest question (or questions):

1. Are you on the same level as the National Labor leader?!!

2. Is the Labor leadership position so trivial that such a grave matter should be swept under the carpet?!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by DMerciful(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2023
If you're representing Nigeria then they'd go on strike for you. If the beating of the NLC president who has far greater mandate than Tinubu because he represents workers of over 70 million people, is not challenge then NLC will be effectively dead!
ethan0:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by ppogba: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2023
These ASUU people sha do not like to work.

They keep weeping about the interest of the students each time FG grabs their blokos but are now ready to waste the time of the students unnecessarily.

Working six months at a go is a NO NO for them.

Surely, lazy Nigerian youths will grow up to be lazy Nigerian lecturers.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2023
GWMI:
Has your Useless FG fulfill the promise and agreement made to NLC and TUC in october? Or what we are facing in now no reach your side?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Some Zombies are attributing the nationwide strike to the beating of Ajaero but my question to those Zombies is that, has FG fulfil the promise made to NLC and TUC in october? Party has made some people to reason from their Anus.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by 07kjb: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2023
If docile NIGERIANS allows FG to shut labour's voice they will be in a much bigger problem

Labour should ground every sector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Mosba: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2023
I dey office here o, NLC come tell me to go home, I go add another blow join for una already contorted face

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by fergie001: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

My honest question (or questions):

1. Are you on the same level as the National Labor leader?!!

2. Is the Labor leadership position so trivial that such a grave matter should be swept under the carpet?!!
You know when some people talk here, you just have to shake your head, so you have to get used to it.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by olowo1930: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria is a finished state. Nothing is working except Grace of God. Human wickedness is at the highest order. Their won't be peace without revolution. These people are tired of Nigeria, only God can revived our politicians . the end is getting closer
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by seunmsg(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Even if the association of witches and wizards declare strike action today, ASUU will join. That’s how silly, useless and irresponsible the union has become. ASUU has lost its relevance and that’s why they have to join just about any strike to try to and retain some semblance of relevance.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by sweetjohn(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The strike will not hold waters!

NLC lack balls. Those pussy ass niggars are there to cash out for their self interest
Shameless agbado
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2023
If FG refuse to honour the agreement they had with Labour at the beginning of october then labour should ground every sector. Wicked government.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by dannyspeejay(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2023
AJAERO NOW!!! cheesy

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2023
See why it was a bad decision by Tinubu to pay them part of their salaries grin
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by BubblingB(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2023
mactoni91:
A whole National Labour Union President was openly assaulted and everyone acted like nothing happened.

Now, the Man has grounded everywhere and y'all are Foaming from the mouth.

Before the Strike, i remember they asked the FG to investigate and bring all those who assaulted him to Justice yet nothing was done.

For those saying the strike should happen in Imo are just being Naive

That Assault had the FG written over it.

FG is yet to condemn the assault.
It would be a shame if this strike is not supported because soon the government will try to shut down the ordinary person from speaking or having any form of opinion whatsoever. I'm surprised twitter is not down yet sha.
Lemme pull their tail... God punish all Tinubu supporters.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by YourMajesty(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
See why it was a bad decision by Tinubu to pay them part of their salaries grin
So, your drug lord and certificate forger should have continue to owe them?

APC supporters are really useless oh

2 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2023
fergie001:

You know when some people talk here, you just have to shake your head, so you have to get used to it.

I have always sensed that most of our universities are churning out idiots as graduates, but forums like Nairaland made me realize how terribly I understated this fact.

What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by BubblingB(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2023
ethan0:

I don't think it's because he's Ajero. But because of the office he holds... lemme put it this way... that office of the President of NLC was assaulted. That's the highest office. Nobody should get away with that. Insulting a cleaner may not weigh same punishment as Insulting the MD or CEO. Make money and hustle to be on top if you want to be relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Nolevel666: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
ethan0:
If you are the man representing all the organized civil workers, the NLC will go on strike!
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2023
mactoni91:
A whole National Labour Union President was openly assaulted and everyone acted like nothing happened.

Now, the Man has grounded everywhere and y'all are Foaming from the mouth.

Before the Strike, i remember they asked the FG to investigate and bring all those who assaulted him to Justice yet nothing was done.

For those saying the strike should happen in Imo State alone, y'all are just being Naive.

That Assault had the FG written over it.

That assault was obviously carried out by the government... Even under Oshiomhole, no one, not even a hardcore terrorist could touch a Labor leader.

Those talking rubbish don't understand the consequences of what they are endorsing.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by REALretep(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2023
I no know why this thing just de sweet me.

No body has monopoly of disobedience to court orders. Labour has learnt from the government grin

God help us. E don red for the masses wey go suffer am. Na grass de suffer when two elephants fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF: Why We Asked Nigeria To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos / Foreign Reserves Shed $5.09bn In Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.