Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action (15309 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by DANDANO14: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2023
E don red
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by DrMPH: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
One of the very few sensible statements on this thread by Teenaira, indeed honestly speaking majority Nigerian youths on Nairaland, & the general society are daft & clueless, the replies on this thread is proof of that, just read the reply of DrMPH above me.

When have conjectures become measures of intelligence? A thread about Prof Soyinka calling ex president Buhari an idiot is on the front page. You can't admit tribalism and sensationalism have a strong hold on educated minds even in the region of the person whose comment you quoted my moniker in. You're as naive as s/he is, by believing Obi (a south Eastern) has an underhand dealings to destabilize Nigeria. This is the shameful thought pattern I talked about. Show me any country where people are more powerful than institutions that do not have the same challenges we have now or something close. But no, the corrupt are good in your own eyes. Shame on you all. Educated indeed!
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
you sound like a politician grin
You presume like a disgruntled politician that lost an election, & wants to use back door means to settle his grievances?,

If the FG faces this idiot NLC, where can they run to, since they have now chosen to openly flaunt a High Court order?

When Government pounces on them, I wonder which institution they will run to for help?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2023
DrMPH:

When have conjectures become measures of intelligence? A thread about Prof Soyinka calling ex president Buhari an idiot is on the front page. You can't admit tribalism and sensationalism have a strong hold on educated minds even in the region of the person whose comment you quoted my moniker in. You're as naive as s/he is, by believing Obi (a south Eastern) has an underhand dealings to destabilize Nigeria. This is the shameful thought pattern I talked about. Show me any country where people are more powerful than institutions that do not have the same challenges we have now or something close. But no, the corrupt are good in your own eyes. Shame on you all. Educated indeed!
You oblivious minded Agbadorian Obidients keep playing the Hypocrite & deceiving your feeble minds, that is why you are always on the losing side, your self deceit can never allow you see the light.

They should go on strike, Hope Uzodinma has already won the election, that Adjaero received a good beating for.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by victory36(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
You presume like a disgruntled politician that lost an election, & wants to use back door means to settle his grievances?,

If the FG faces this idiot NLC, where can they run to, since they have now chosen to openly flaunt a High Court order?

When Government pounces on them, I wonder which institution they will run to for help?
nlc made demands on remuneration of workers in Nigeria to be adjusted to the skyrocketing cost of living. The government turned deaf ears and tried to play games with the nlc. Isn't that enough grounds to go on strike until the government yields to the demands of the people? Government pouncing on them will only make things worse considering we haven't even gotten over the lekki massacre. And please don't mention your kangaroo courts in this situation

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
nlc made demands on remuneration of workers in Nigeria to be adjusted to the skyrocketing cost of living. The government turned deaf ears and tried to play games with the nlc. Isn't that enough grounds to go on strike until the government yields to the demands of the people? Government pouncing on them will only make things worse considering we haven't even gotten over the lekki massacre. And please don't mention your kangaroo courts in this situation
Please shut up incoherent Hypocrite, is that why this useless Hypocrite NLC called for a strike?

You Clowns think that you can sabotage President Bola Tinubu’s government, just because your preferred candidate Gringory Obi came third in the general election?

I wouldn’t blame a Jobless Peasant like yourself, clueless & oblivious to the purported cause of deceit action by this disgruntled NLC that always has a knack of supporting the wrong candidates in elections.

The just concluded Imo State election, has proved it once again.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Efilse: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by victory36(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Please shut up incoherent Hypocrite, is that why this useless Hypocrite NLC called for a strike?

You Clowns think that you can sabotage President Bola Tinubu’s government, just because your preferred candidate Gringory Obi came third in the general election?

I wouldn’t blame a Jobless Peasant like yourself, clueless & oblivious to the purported cause of deceit action by this disgruntled NLC that always has a knack of supporting the wrong candidates in elections.

The just concluded Imo State election, has proved it once again.
so I am guessing because he supported his preferred candidate is the reason why he was beaten up in a democracy and is also the reason why the government will continue to ignore the demands of the masses they are to govern? You are the hypocrite here
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Elsueno: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2023
omoh, by the grace of God, I would absolutely make sure my kids do not attend Public university in Nigeria.....Hardly a year goes by without ASUU going on strike for some of d most ridiculous reasons imaginable.. These guys just recently wasted like 8 months!!!! of students time & NOW they want to for another one again?.

ASUU please prove me wrong, stand ur ground & don't do this shyt
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
so I am guessing because he supported his preferred candidate is the reason why he was beaten up in a democracy and is also the reason why the government will continue to ignore the demands of the masses they are to govern? You are the hypocrite here
You play partisan politics, isn’t the Fool Adjaero aware that politics is a dirty game?

After he is done with his strike, the almighty FG will come for the tout, 2 can play the game, never take silence for weakness.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by victory36(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
You play partisan politics, isn’t the Fool Adjaero aware that politics is a dirty game?

After he is done with his strike, the almighty FG will come for the tout.
so are you expecting Nigeria to move forward or not with your assertion?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
so are you expecting Nigeria to move forward or not with your assertion?
The Real Hypocrite here, is Adjaero & yourself that don’t want Nigeria to move forward, because your preferred savior Gringory Obi lost the general election.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by victory36(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
The Real Hypocrite here, is Adjaero & yourself that don’t want Nigeria to move forward, because your preferred savior Gringory Obi lost the general election.
so should tinubu increase workers salaries by 100%or not?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
Hypocrite is that the reason why Adjaero called for the strike today?

Is it because of salary, or the beating he received for interfering in State politics?

Keep deceiving yourself all you oblivious Agbadorian Obidients.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by garfield1: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2023
fergie001:

There is a court order against this sir so this thread is null
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by fergie001: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:
There is a court order against this sir so this thread is null
Ok nah ... Hope you have light?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2023
victory36:
Has your state government implemented the last salary increase as agreed by the Federal government & NLC, before you are asking for a new increase?

Confused Hypocrite Wailer.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by garfield1: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2023
fergie001:

A court order supercedes any other thing,you know this?

Ouk affirmed
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by favor914: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2023
fergie001:

Yes, since yesterday afternoon, light never blink, location VGC Lekki Ajah Express way.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by fergie001: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Ouk affirmed
OUK affirmation since last week nah.
The Court will decide that!
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Vision101(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
In Aba the strike that we know is the Monday ikpa strike. Aside banks not opening wetin concern us. Hustler get strike? I dey hustle enode due I come add strike na suicide jor.

Make Ajaero go sidon for doti jare.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jabbreal: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
All of unah we laugh me say unah Don get admission... I deh my final now ooo..
school weh I deh nah my sure GOAT
en deh deliver us
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by MomohMrMoore: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2023
ASUU has no job before. They want to earn free money. Labour Party campaign turn bad for Ajero is what a lecturer want to associate with. ASUU is finished
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by poseidon12: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Xwizard:
still rubbish and wrong tactics

What tactics do you suggest?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by poseidon12: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
It doesn't make sense that thugs beat up the NLC President and nobody is punished for it. That can only happen when you have agbero in power.

He was beaten by Nigeria Police, not thugs.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Oju4190: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
ASUU will b the first to comply because dey are always hungry of strike.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by duduade: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
YourMajesty:
Go on strike that time, Ajaero was busy romancing the demonic APC, until they hopelessly deck am for him left eye 😂😂😂

Don't play, you'll learn, we're getting close.

No mind the eediiottt
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Obiedun(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jostoman:
If FG refuse to honour the agreement they had with Labour at the beginning of october then labour should ground every sector. Wicked government.
As if you will also not suffer it
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by engineerboat(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
fergie001:

All Industrial Union are on Strike Court or no Court Order

from ASUU that naturally would not even join TUC or NLS, they are on Strike, ASUP, NAAT, e.t.c Even Power Workers are on strike, Total Black out

1 Like

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by engineerboat(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Ouk affirmed

In the previous court order, which one has FG fulfilled concerning the labour issue. The FG will be the first to approach the court yet refuse to obey the directive of the Court on how to handle the issue.

Still don;t know why the court will continue to grant such ridiculous order when the FG will never obey their own side of the Court decision.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Obiedun:
As if you will also not suffer it
are we not suffering already or what we are facing now no reach your side.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by stormborn28(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
GWMI:
So you want to hold the nation to ransom because your NLC president was beaten in his own state?
So na we Nigerians send am the message?

mactoni91(m): 7:57am
A whole National Labour Union President was openly assaulted and everyone acted like nothing happened.

Now, the Man has grounded everywhere and y'all are Foaming from the mouth.

Before the Strike, i remember they asked the FG to investigate and bring all those who assaulted him to Justice yet nothing was done.

For those saying the strike should happen in Imo State alone, y'all are just being Naive.

That Assault had the FG written over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery / FG Urged To Facilitate Ibori’s Release From London Jail / Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.