Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action (15317 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Obiedun(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Jostoman:
are we not suffering already or what we are facing now no reach your side.
You are suffering already and you think it is good to hard to your suffering? Ifvthr country is grounded it is the people that will suffer it.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by IamAtikulate: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Ebubu:
Strike wey no go last up to a week if at all e hold?

ASUU should grow the balls to declare their own strike if they are not toothless.

Dead body claiming alive, FG have rendered you toothless by creating your alternative union and permitting you to generate funds from anywhere not FG.

Days of suffocating and lingering ASUU strike are completely OVER.

Any lecturer wey no like am should japa or go into agriculture.
Ranting in Nairaland as usual while students cry. Some of you are f00lish.

Universities won't generate funds from nothing. They will pass it down to the students, making university education more expensive.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by IamAtikulate: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
You presume like a disgruntled politician that lost an election, & wants to use back door means to settle his grievances?,

If the FG faces this idiot NLC, where can they run to, since they have now chosen to openly flaunt a High Court order?

When Government pounces on them, I wonder which institution they will run to for help?
The judiciary workers are on strike

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by IamAtikulate: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2023
ethan0:
My honest question, if I as a citizen is mishandled my political thugs or the police, would Nlc go on strike for me?
Are you NLC president?
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Obiedun:
You are suffering already and you think it is good to hard to your suffering? Ifvthr country is grounded it is the people that will suffer it.
then tell your wicked government to fulfil their agreement they had with Labour in october.
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Obiedun(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Jostoman:
then tell your wicked government to fulfil their agreement they had with Labour in october.
Look at you
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by Jostoman: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Look at you
Look at you
Re: ASUU, COEASU, others mandate Members to comply wiith Strike Action by teadrake(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
WOCKHARDI:

Point of direction: That assault, humiliation and embarrasment was directed at NLC and not Ajero as a person. It could have been you if you are the NLC President.
In your own view, an assault that took place in Imo State is enough to ground the whole activities of a nation that currently at convalescent period. Tell me share what transpired at my place of work yesterday. A patient was brought in to the hospital yesterday morning and a laboratory investigations was required to determined the condition of his ailments which the doctor on duty ordered. By the time the laboratory investigations came out, the doctor that tended to him had already left (He was on night duty call) and no doctor was on ground to attend to him (Due to the strike) and was subsequently referred to a private hospital. Sadly, the patient died on his way. That is what this senseless strike has caused and I hope similar events didn't happen across our hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina / How Nigerian Banks Helped Maina To Steal Pensioner's ₦2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.