Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (27221 Views)

Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by AfonjaEkiti: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

I know.

That’s why you’re defending the terrorist, war criminal, racist, apartheid Israeli, mass murdering government that’s slaughtered 15,000 innocent human beings in 2 weeks.

Even the Old Testament and Talmud instruct an eye for an eye.

Not 15 eyes for an eye.

You’re following SATAN by supporting the mass murder of innocent civilians.

You are the follower of Satan, how does screaming allakuba and raping or killing like a mad dog normal?

Ok forget religion, can you be screaming Buhari and having sex?

Don't you see you people are animals?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by MrSly(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Greenfaces:
Stop changing the goal post. What is hamas fighting for in the first place? You made their country an open air prison. Resisting 75 years occupation of their land is natural. They will form resistant groups and fight back. This is the original problem.
Terrorism should not be encouraged in any form at all. There are legal actions the should have taken.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by salem1996: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
What were they expecting to see before, they should stop killing innocent people.

If over 11,000 deaths mean nothing to you, then you are a monster.

A good christian should not support Israel at this point

No country is above international law

No good Moslem will support Hamas too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Whalis:

The bigger fool is the person who has Israeli invented vaccine in his bloodstream and uses Israeli invented devices like cellphone to type rubbish against Israelis.

I have no vaccines from Israel in my body, you dirty animal, and without my black African ancestors inventing speech, writing, mathematics, architecture, medicine, mining of minerals, and iron smelting, among other innovations, there would be no FCKING cellphones in existence.

So FCK you and the bloodthirsty mass murderers you support.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by lexy2014: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:
These Israelis take the world for fools.

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Just to justify bombing hospitals and other war crimes they are committing.

Nonsense.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/11/13/hospital-gaza-al-quds-idf-terrorist-hamas-rpg-launcher-vpx.cnn?dicbo=v2-Ckdbudq
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Efilse: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by naijapikin2(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2023
ISLAM
Very pretentious
Repressive
Violent
Outdated
DEMENTED
And wicked religion.

Islamabad... VERY BAD.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by AfonjaEkiti: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

I have no vaccines from Israel in my body, you dirty animal, and without my black African ancestors inventing speech, writing, mathematics, architecture, medicine, mining of minerals, and iron smelting, among other innovations, there would be no FCKING cellphones in existence.

Shatap demon worshiper, that black box in mecca is a demon
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by uchwar1: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2023
End the war. Lesson has been learnt already
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Okiton: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad

You mean am?

Head slammer terrorist claiming to be a christian from Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Shatap demon worshiper, that black box in mecca is a demon

Ignorant school dropout.

The Israelis you worship won’t even you let you donate your blood to their blood banks because in their racist heads your blood is contaminated and dirty because you’re black.

Google “Ethiopian Jews blood rejected in Israel”.

MUMU SLAVE.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by AfonjaEkiti: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Ignorant school dropout.

Demonic fool, Israel will kill you and Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Tyriq: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Greenfaces:
Stop changing the goal post. What is hamas fighting for in the first place? You made their country an open air prison. Resisting 75 years occupation of their land is natural. They will form resistant groups and fight back. This is the original problem.
How's dat land Palestinian land? So the land on which Solomon built the temple belongs to Palestine? Abi the church of the nativity now in Palestine belongs to the arabs abi? Una never start wail
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by misreal(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Greenfaces:
occupation of what exactly?
Israel left Gaza in 2005.israel dragged her citizens out of Gaza and even exhumed their dead out of Gaza yet you claim israel are occupying Gaza.
What land are they occupying?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by lexyclasy: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Nonsense.
Shut up you empty head, that is why your shites like, MURI, Gumi and el-zakzaki is keeping Nigeria as if we are dumb Nation just because of silly thinking like you do.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Okiton: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

If e pain you go join Hamas fight IDF

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
samsard:
Every side uses propaganda in war, but everyone knows Hamas uses civilian property to launch attacks against the state of Israel.
Anyway, the fact that some group of people will defend Hamas and make excuses for it and the other camp will always go with Israel shows that there are only few neutrals interested in an objective truth.
You are perfectly right here.
I support Hamas because I’m aware of the decades of dehumanization that the Palestinians have been going through at the hands of Isreal since 1948. It is for this very reason a lot of people who have nothing to do with religion support the Palestinians. As the awareness grows so does the support for Palestine.
South Africa is not a Muslims country.
Chile is not a Muslim country
Bolivia and many non Muslim countries support Palestine not because they are Muslims but for the sake of humanity. Humanity. Humanity
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by ponishah: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
Go to Gaza and verify yourself.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by misreal(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
lexy2014:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/11/13/hospital-gaza-al-quds-idf-terrorist-hamas-rpg-launcher-vpx.cnn?dicbo=v2-Ckdbudq
Brotherly,he won’t watch this oh.
Or after watching it,he will say that the guy with the rpg is a member of the IDF.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by mikeapollo: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

The real fools are those who see the truth but still refuse or pretend not to see because of bigoted interests.
The joke is on you!
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Emir01: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Isreal propaganda is terrible. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by henrimoto(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
... Also the IDF guys were the ones that built the underground basements inside the Gaza hospital abi ?

... Be consoling yourself
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Confirmedzombie: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Propaganda so they will bomb hospitals.

I urge Hamas never to release anyone held hostage.

Hamas must invade Israel again and abduct more persons since Israel don't want peace.

May Allah the great guard and protect his followers in Gaza.

May Allah's wrath fall on Israel and all her supporters.

I beat my chest Israel will weep and sorrow in anguish.

Insha Allah
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Eagles8184: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites MUGU has spoken:

Nonsense.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Why do you think what you assert should be the true position of things and why nit the Israelis military version?

They are talking from the theatre while you are asserting from the confines of your home. Hamas using those hospitals ad defense centres makes them a target point. You can't approbate and reprobate at the same time.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Eagles8184: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2023
MUGU has spoken
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by FILEBE(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

You said " could" . Even yourself is not sure , yet you went ahead to conclude. What if it is true?

Remember you are not in anyway closer to these locations . We are only talking from afar about what we know little about
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by igbosarejews(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
Why is it that we don't have any truthful muslim globally. God have mercy on this lying religion. Tufiakwa
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by daroz(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
One terrorist spotted
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by emapeteum(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
What were they expecting to see before, they should stop killing innocent people.

I am not a brainwashed christian, I read my Bible everyday and I understand every word in it
I am not sure if you thought deeply before dishing out this stupidity. You declared war on a sovereign state, and when they retaliate, you are now shouting about proportionality. How many German citizens were killed by Allied forces during World War II? You claimed to read the Bible without understanding the scripture but supporting those who are calling for the killing of the jews globally

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by CondemnBattery(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2023
A good Christian should not support Israel, but a good Muslim can kill innocent civilian so as to qualify for the largesse of 72 virgins in whatever hellhole they call heaven. You're just being delusional. Wake up from your sleep
God1000:

I am not a brainwashed christian, I read my Bible everyday and I understand every word in it
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by correctyourself(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Though i did NOT support war in any circumstances, they are not like the people you got that your thought from.

That place is an underground, and who constructed it and for what purpose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt Warned Israel Days Before Hamas Attacked – US Lawmaker, Michael Mccaul / Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks / Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.