Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (27203 Views)

Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by sleekman(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:
These Israelis take the world for fools.

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Just to justify bombing hospitals and other war crimes they are committing.

Nonsense.
They also dug the tunnels into the hospital bah?😁😂🤣

I pray for you this minute that you receive sense. Amen
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by dontiky: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad
has hamas tell you how many of their fighters have been killed? Hamas has succeeded in brainwashing you not Israel. Hamas has killed lots of Palestinians trying to flee from targeted places. They killed Christian in Gaza that tried to leave and hinge it on Israel. Search Facebook and YouTube and hear the stories of Palestinian Christians.
They won’t spare you if they get hold of you as a Christian

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by caleboxylic: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Greenfaces:
Stop changing the goal post. What is hamas fighting for in the first place? You made their country an open air prison. Resisting 75 years occupation of their land is natural. They will form resistant groups and fight back. This is the original problem.

Jewish land of over 3000 years is now Arab migrants land. Just dey play. Israel won't even cede Judaea and Samaria (called west bank presently) to migrants.
The Arabs should go back to Syria where they migrated From. Even labanese should chase them away too.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Neezam: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Nigeria are dieing like fly in their Home land, but they are busy praying for Hamas and Isreal forgetting their own. How can people like this developed their home land.
by all reasonable doubt you lack empathy, sha everything for this life na from home training na him person dey sabi talk. so because we are facing hardship we should not pray for human beings that are being killed atleast we are alive with our loved ones and what are you even having to say to justify the killing of humans
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Nonsense.

They equally dug the tunnel to fool the world including the one inside a mosque after all they came with their engineering corp

Enjoy these beautiful photos of their operations

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by lizko(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can u count how many Boko Haram has killed? IDF is not Jonathan that u will start calling human rights because his shelling terrorists militants and prevent him from acquiring arms.
God1000:
What were they expecting to see before, they should stop killing innocent people.

If over 11,000 deaths mean nothing to you, then you are a monster.

A good christian should not support Israel at this point

No country is above international law

I am not a brainwashed christian, I read my Bible everyday and I understand every word in it
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
GentleRay:
Then, why bomb churches, mosques and schools if you have this intel? Overhyped IDF.

Mosques in Gaza are havens for hamas tunnels. They should be bombed again after this season just to double check

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by emmnprince(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Stop the assumption.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Afonja007: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
and they dugged tunnel in the hospital also?i think your high on kolos,just because nigeria government dont care about ordinary nigerians you think israeli government is like that?no wonder in nigeria fulani bandits can kill 200 people in a day and kidnapped 300 students all what buhari will say is am shocked ,my dear israel is not nigeria one dead israeli 100 hamas members,
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Fizalis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's actually late to stop. Hamas, Hezbollah,etc are terrorists and most be wiped off the face this planet for attacking civilians. Attacking the Israeli military would have been justified but killing and abducting civilians caused an all out war.

For Israeli to stop pummeling them, Hamas should release all hostages and stop all terror attacks.
Kingpele:
Stop the bloodshed...wars does no one any good both the winners and losers ....both recorded death ..so no one truly win a war after losing lots of human beings
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by musa7m(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
The guns and weapons in most worship centres in the North are more than this…
another flat head or red oil soup ba****
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by hobat4cash(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
This will not make Israel stop the onslaught to rid this world of worthless beings called terrorists. I stand with Israel by the way.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by floret23(f): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
What were they expecting to see before, they should stop killing innocent people.

I am not a brainwashed christian, I read my Bible everyday and I understand every word in it
Death to you and your fellow Islamic terrorists. May fake 72 virgins locate you soon.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Powersurge: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Supremos:
Hamas should know that the longer the hostages are kept, the more destruction Gaza would witness.

Using public properties like hospitals and schools to keep hostages and weapon will see to the destruction of public properties by the Israeli military.

The Arab world instead of encouraging confrontations, should prevail on Hamas to deescalate the tention by releasing the hostages in their custody

Those guys,like every Islamic terrorist are animals.

How do u store weapons in hospitals?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by RealEzee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can u c wetin hamas dey do? Dem go collect
No pity for terrorists
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by RealEzee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:

stfu who asked if u b christian? If u like read ababio chemistry join e no concern anybody cos u r just been dumb for ur statement
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by gabbytabby: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Liars no they get common sense so them bomb the hostages kwanu.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rab2xDWabBM?si=oSqdT5MPAtt9bfVW

The Israeli military shared video and photographs on Monday showing what it said were weapons stored by Hamas in the basement of a children's hospital in Gaza where it also said hostages appear to...

JERUSALEM, Nov 13 (Reuters) -

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-military-says-it-found-signs-hostages-were-held-gaza-hospital-2023-11-13/
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Dennisochampa: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
And yet you said nothing about isrealis waking up to attacks that killed 1400 of its citizens.....
Even if you see the hamas flag beside the items.... U still won't believe the hamas are evil people who use civilians as human shields against attacks.......
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by fuck419: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
I honestly don't know what these guys are waiting for propaganda before doing the needful.

The mistake Israel did was to expect recovery of those people kidnapped. They should just sacrifice them in exchange for Hamas.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by fuck419: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:
And yet you said nothing about isrealis waking up to attacks that killed 1400 of its citizens.....
Even if you see the hamas flag beside the items.... U still won't believe the hamas are evil people who use civilians as human shields against attacks.......

You dey mind that idiot
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by fuck419: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na Israel construct those tunnels inside hospitals too.
These people are evil and have always had long evil plans and have been planning it for long.

Because some demons here too share in their beliefs, they will keep giving excuses for them.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by RPG2020(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:

Then you are a dead christian

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by LegallyObliged: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
This m.oron IOF Mercenary pointed to a calendar with Days and Months in Arabic and claimed they were names of Terrorists and Hostages.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by LegallyObliged: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
dontiky:
has hamas tell you how many of their fighters have been killed? Hamas has succeeded in brainwashing you not Israel. Hamas has killed lots of Palestinians trying to flee from targeted places. They killed Christian in Gaza that tried to leave and hinge it on Israel. Search Facebook and YouTube and hear the stories of Palestinian Christians.
They won’t spare you if they get hold of you as a Christian

Lmaoooo If the Jew had a knife and a Muslim and christian stood in front of him, and he was told he could kill only one of them: HE WOULDNT EVEN THINK TWICE BEFORE SLICING THE NECK OF THE christian FROM EAR-TO-EAR.

You Nigerian christians are so annoying unlearned and have disgustingly low IQs.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by LegallyObliged: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
themanderon:

. I have followed these conflicts for as long as I have lived. The conflict goes beyond religion or race.

Youre an edddiyyat and should read more.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Nten: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
The IDF had earlier warned the hospital authorities to evacuate the building based on intelligence report of Hamas stockpiling weapons and using the hospital for cover. So they have been justified!
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by uchennamani(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Lol. You are really, really daft.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by soledayo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Is your brain in your ass?

Did Israel also dug the tunnel under the hospital?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by DavSagacity(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

You cannot defend terrorists without sounding stupid. Listen to yourself.
Religion has really dealt with your sense of reasoning.
It's true a terrorist will always defend a terrorist
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by emmanuelpeace1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad

Why do you have to pretend you’re a Christian to score cheap points? I don’t expect much from you mentally based on your background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt Warned Israel Days Before Hamas Attacked – US Lawmaker, Michael Mccaul / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.