Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (27341 Views)

Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by FILEBE(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Propaganda so they will bomb hospitals.

I urge Hamas never to release anyone held hostage.

Hamas must invade Israel again and abduct more persons since Israel don't want peace.

May Allah the great guard and protect his followers in Gaza.

May Allah's wrath fall on Israel and all her supporters.

I beat my chest Israel will weep and sorrow in anguish.

Insha Allah

What kind of statement is this? I am shocked to read what i just wrote o. If Hamas wants to fight, fight the Israeli military at the front .
Why hold innocents Hostage?

Are you saying I could hold you Hostage and kill you as a bargaining chip? What does that make me? What would you say if ipod decided to hold you and your family Hostage over there Biafra plans?

If Allah's wrath is to fall on anyone, you should be included walahi! Read what you just wrote up there na. Is this what your religion told you? To kill the innocents ?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by twinskenny(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:
These Israelis take the world for fools.

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Just to justify bombing hospitals and other war crimes they are committing.

Nonsense.

Your sense of reasoning need to be checked
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2023
lexyclasy:
Shut up you empty head, that is why your shites like, MURI, Gumi and el-zakzaki is keeping Nigeria as if we are dumb Nation just because of silly thinking like you do.

Dumbo.

See how Israelis treat people who look like you.

Rise in racism against Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200703-israel-report-significant-rise-in-racism-against-ethiopia-jews/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by favor914: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Any of those IDF guys could have easily carried those things in a bag and placed them there to call cameras and claim it was Hamas.

Nonsense.
I saw it yesterday on the news, what a worthless joke, Jehovah has definitely cursed this Zionist Oyibos.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Everfrank(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
The Jews are liars and they have always been.
No amount of lies would justify the genocide, apartheid and ethnic cleansing they are committing in Gaza.
This video/photos did not prove or indicate that this room/armoury is in any hospital. It's just a room that could be anywhere.
The Jews have always been liars.
God punish murderers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by favor914: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Dumbo.

See how Israelis treat people who look like you.

Rise in racism against Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200703-israel-report-significant-rise-in-racism-against-ethiopia-jews/amp/
Why Waste your time in that slave lexyclasy?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Viscuz: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Ignorant school dropout.

The Israelis you worship won’t even you let you donate your blood to their blood banks because in their racist heads your blood is contaminated and dirty because you’re black.

Google “Ethiopian Jews blood rejected in Israel”.

MUMU SLAVE.

Demon
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Confirmedzombie: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
FILEBE:

What kind of statement is this? I am shocked to read what i just wrote o. If Hamas wants to fight, fight the Israeli military at the front .
Why hold innocents Hostage?

Are you saying I could hold you Hostage and kill you as a bargaining chip? What does that make me? What would you say if ipod decided to hold you and your family Hostage over there Biafra plans?

If Allah's wrath is to fall on anyone, you should be included walahi! Read what you just wrote up there na. Is this what your religion told you? To kill the innocents ?

Islam is a religion on peace and Allah forbids bloodshed but Israel kill Muslims day by day.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
FILEBE:

You said " could" . Even yourself is not sure , yet you went ahead to conclude. What if it is true?

Remember you are not in anyway closer to these locations . We are only talking from afar about what we know little about

Why should you believe a single word of what a right-wing, racist, oppressive apartheid government and its foot soldiers claim, without evidence, especially after they just slaughtered 12,000 innocent people?

Are you a dunce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by favor914: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Why should you believe a single word of what a right-wing, racist, oppressive apartheid government and its foot soldiers claim, without evidence?

Are you a dunce?

Definitely filebe must be.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by alfarouq(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
If you believe the lies of Iraq WMD and the 40 beheaded babies, you absolutely have to believe this also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Coolboy009: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad
Oga, speak for yourself and stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

Demon

Slave.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by tommykiwi(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
So the under ground safe was also dogged by IDF?
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Viscuz: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Slave.

The God of Israelites, Jehovah will kill you and all Head slamming monsters .

Evil devils
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Danzakidakura(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.
a typical awusa Muslims way of reasoning. Blaming others over his own mistake
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Autobiography: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
God bless Israelites abeg... Later they will start blaming them

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

The God of Israelites, Jehovah will kill you and all Head slamming monsters .

Evil devils

This one must be on Nkpurumiri.

IPOB terrorist hating Hamas terrorists.

When federal troops enter the east to out IPOB terrorists, don’t complain when thousands of innocent civilians are killed, since collective punishment is acceptable to you in Gaza.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Raydos: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I keep getting banned on my thread for no actual reason and my post removed, I haven't done anything wrong, I think your spam bots are misbehaving, Please Do something about it!!

I'm only documenting my stuffs and I think Nairaland is the safe place to do so, But your spam bots keep banning me for no reason

This is the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7901955/awon-eranko-li-ede-yoruba/4

Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Viscuz: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

This one must be on Nkpurumiri.

IPOB terrorist hating Hamas terrorists.

When federal troops enter the east to flush you out, don’t complain when innocent civilians are killed, since it’s acceptable in Gaza.

Demon, may God in heaven poison your kunu or fura so you will meet your 72 virgins animal
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Plus1234: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
God1000:
What were they expecting to see before, they should stop killing innocent people.

If over 11,000 deaths mean nothing to you, then you are a monster.

A good christian should not support Israel at this point

No country is above international law

I am not a brainwashed christian, I read my Bible everyday and I understand every word in it
You this olodo always putting mouth for everything,a pretender, anti- moral individual,Antichrist foot soldier, gay loving far left nuisance. A Muslim using Taqiya to claim Christians in order to achieve division . If e pain you go to Palestine and enroll to be part of those who will be sent to meat grinder.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by delpee(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Plus IDF created the tunnel with outlet inside the hospital? The entrance and ladder were visible in the video I watched. There's no point defending HAMAS though I believe Israel needs to be careful. Innocent lives matter. HAMAS deliberately uses Palestinians as human shields to attract sympathy from people across the world.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

Demon, may God in heaven poison your kunu or fura so you will meet your 72 virgins animal

School dropout. God in heaven does not poison people.

Only Satan does that.

So you should be praying to your true god, Satan, not the God in heaven.

That’s blasphemy.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Viscuz: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

School dropout. God does not poison people.

Only Satan does that.

So you should be praying to your god, Satan, not “Jehovah”.

The thing you call Allah is Satan and Mohamed was a demon sent to rape a little child
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

The thing you call Allah is Satan and Mohamed was a demon sent to rape a little child

I’m not a Muslim, so I don’t give two shiits what you think of Muhammed.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Supremos: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
MrSly:

Because he mentioned mosque? You thought people don't know that you Muslims plan most of your evil attacks is religious gatherings?
Who's Muslim, me?. That's terrible. I will advise you to respect other people's faith
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Viscuz: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

I’m not a Muslim, so I don’t give two shiits what you think of Muhammed.

Thunder fire you and your Allah
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by udemzyudex(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Greenfaces:
Stop changing the goal post. What is hamas fighting for in the first place? You made their country an open air prison. Resisting 75 years occupation of their land is natural. They will form resistant groups and fight back. This is the original problem.

Open air prison?

Stop this nonsense talk, how is Gaza an open air prison?
So the Nigerian custom and immigration stopping people from Togo to cross into Nigeria anyhow they like is making Togo an open air prison?
Israel left everything behind in Gaza and pulled out in 2005, hamas has been ruling as the government there, they have the Palestine government and hamas also operating in Gaza, are you now telling us that the people in Gaza are the responsibilities of Isreali government?

Why can't they fend for their people? And stop this occupation BS talk, it is stale.
There was nothing like Palestine in 1948, if you check the war that was fought, it was between the Arab nations surrounding Israel so how did Palestine came about?
You guys need to learn and stop talking about what you don't understand.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by IamAsiri: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

Nonsense.

Abeg, keep quiet. Carried what? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by HITdemUP: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2023
This is a mare propaganda
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by MrSly(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Supremos:
Who's Muslim, me?. That's terrible. I will advise you to respect other people's faith
If did not understand the applicable meaning of freedom then forget it. Your freedom ends where mine started. If you practice blind liberalism I don't . I name spade and shovels accordingly.
Re: Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita by Kushites: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2023
delpee:

Plus IDF created the tunnel with outlet inside the hospital? The entrance and ladder were visible in the video I watched. There's no point defending HAMAS though I believe Israel needs to be careful. Innocent lives matter. HAMAS deliberately uses Palestinians as human shields to attract sympathy from people across the world.

Use your brain and stop being thick.

Who said they were not in the place they claimed to be?

I said they could EASILY have taken those alleged Hamas weapons and placed there themselves.

HOW CONVENIENT that they would just “discover” a cache of Hamas weapons in a hospital right when they are under world criticism for mass murdering innocent civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.