Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike (49232 Views)

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike / #ENDSARS: I Have Directed IGP To Conclusively Address Nigerians - Buhari / I Have Directed The Incoming Governor Not To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by MomohMrMoore: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
LIES LIES LIES. NO SIGN OF STRIKE IN LAGOS. I AM AT THE AIRPORT. ALL FLIGHTS ARE FULL. NLC IS FIGHTING FOR LABOUR PARTY. NIGERIANS ARE NOT IDIOTS. AJAERO IS A POLITICIAN.. NOT A LEADER OF NLC
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Donclaracuzo: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.
Ajaero is their national president. (Labor Union President). No where in the world can a union president be attacked and the society remain the same. You guys don't know the power of a labour leader. We have used tribalism to kill all the institutions that suppose to check excesses of governments.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Zxnox: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

FYI, Ajaero is a politician..He should step down as the labour leader..Why didn't he go to Kogi state.?He went to imo state to sway voters thinking labour party had a chance there and he was thoroughly beaten by his brothers.
thoroughly beaten by police?

Meanwhile Imo state electron was rigged.

How would APC score such votes in Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.