Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike (49227 Views)

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike / #ENDSARS: I Have Directed IGP To Conclusively Address Nigerians - Buhari / I Have Directed The Incoming Governor Not To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nolevel666:

Wasted sperm talking
Throw way pikin...ntor
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Zxnox:
dirty politics?

As a labour chairman he needs to be concerned with all state of the federation when it comes to workers. Why has Hope refused to pay workers their salary in the state.
FYI, Ajaero is a politician..He should step down as the labour leader..Why didn't he go to Kogi state.?He went to imo state to sway voters thinking labour party had a chance there and he was thoroughly beaten by his brothers.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
achimendy:

That one concern you.
Let his go to Lagos or kogi and lead the protest..
I want to check something.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Dreament(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Vision101:
Lazy government workers. Let the ignore them and declare no work no pay. Refuse to pay for one month, declare them terminated and start the process of recruitment. Everyone will rush back to work.

Please bring ngige back to deal with them.
it seems you know nothing about work force. Who will even conduct the employment. How will they even pass the information. It would have been possible like you said wish is just a particular ministry or MDA. But saying government should replace a country whole work force, maybe na for dream that one go fit happen
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Mitsurugi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
CJStarz:

They too much nah😂

My brother, the thing off me

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.
Ok. Agreed he went to play dirty politics. Is it by beating and trying to pluck his eyes the right way.? angry
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by membranus: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
marlow1962:

This is the best time the citizens should takes back their country from these apc demons, after all these strike things and nothing yet happens, then you know the country and the citizens are doomed.

So LP politicians are saints?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by themanderon: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

He can't be in more than a place... But what stop this same protest going on simultaneously in other 2 states.. Or the welfare of other states workers are not a priority to the NLC President?.... I never support the assault on Ajaero or any other Nigerian, but we should not be playing politics with people's lifes.

How are you sure he went to IMO state to play politics? I am not a fan of Ajaero because I don't like the fact that he has not been hard enough on this government since they decided to inflict punishment on Nigerians with subsidy removal but saying he went to play politics is what I don't get. Anyways It is a known fact that Nigerians cannot be pleased.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Cmanforall: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Fighting for workers owed months of pension is playing dirty politics?

Those owed years of pensions amd salaries can be found in his neighbouring State of Abia governed by LP. Why did he choose to protest in his State Imo before election?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Shattuck(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?
very foolish statement, so the NLC needs to take permission from you on who among the oppressed citizens it needs to fight for first and in what order, tinubu's supporters and low iQ
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by odduduwa: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I no understand the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria. Them no follow tell NLC not to go no strike?
lol
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by mayo47(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tremendous effort? The misuse of words sometimes. Guess it make some have good stomach feelings. What has been BAT "tremendous" effort. I will understand if you only said with his effort without the use of the word "tremendous"

CoronaVirusPro:
Hunger will reset those employees.

30 days max! They will resume work by themselves.

Despite the tremendous efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in piloting the nation to greater heights, it is saddening that, the local institutions within the territory of Nigeria are sabotaging his efforts.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by tony0806: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gboom:

And you are happy that the nation is grounded?

Yes. Someone must talk to the powers that be
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Joshmuch: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
killsmith:
They flouted the court order from the kangaroo judiciary. grin
they didn't. Court order was for Monday, they shifted it to Tuesdays(12 midnight). Every body is complying because people are tired and angered. Many people spent a lot of effort and money to vote and one impostor imposed himself as president!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by marlow1962(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
membranus:

So LP politicians are saints?
I said citizens, not one particular set.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by greatefa1011(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
CAN THE ELECTION RIGGERS ASSOCIATION OF OF MY COUNTRY PROCEED ON STRIKE TOO?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Gboom: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
tony0806:

Yes. Someone must talk to the powers that be

What are they fighting for? Political thugs beat political jobber vis a vis NLC president.

There are pending issues which masses are expecting results from government such as general welfare of common man in Nigeria but this so called NLC are not aggressive towards that
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by femmoy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
Labour Congress and its sister unions are the only capable hands that can provide opposition to the category of hooligans running this country now.

If these thieves continue to run this country like this in the next couple of years, they will just put Nigeria on Amazon and sell it off!

I see you so much trust the labour as if there's difference between them and the FG.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Gozeeee: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
::Shey sporty and bet9ja no go join d strike?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Chispa: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
shut up, omo Tinubu with no lineage.
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Sharatan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
KimFlorence:

It's the truth, stfo! Deep inside of you, you don't want it to be well with this country because you couldn't get your candidate into aso rock!

We all know it can never be well with the country with the calibre of people who currently run it.
There’s no single patriotism in this set of people.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Omobude244: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Obi dence.
Tell me how it concerns the federal government..As far as I know, the federal government is not owing Imo state it's allocations.This is Imo state affairs if you don't know.
Ozour
Imo state dey another country abi
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by 007inc: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Shûût up!
Learn to read and research.
He went to Owerri because the state government owed workers for over 28 months , the IMSG disengaged workers and pensioners without verification, citing ghost workers. No due process.
He intervened with his capacity as the NLC President and was assaulted by the state government. So u expected him to clap for the governor?

Now he is applying his own powers has asked the NLC PRESIDENT.
Imo has been grounded since the day of the incidence.

The strike is indefinite.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by membranus: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
marlow1962:

I said citizens, not one particular set.

No, you mentioned APC only. Polithiefcians are not seen in APC only. They are in all parties.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by djkirkoo2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

keep quiet. Bayelsa State isn't owing, as for Kogi, I don't know but don't you ever justify the rubbish Hope is doing to the Imolites. Do you know what is a whole 21 months without salary? Hope your parents doesn't find themselves in that shoe.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by favor914: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nairalandhero:
We warned FG and APC but they never listened to us.
You will suffer for Adjaero stupidity, but as usual, you can blame it on Bola Tinubu & APC.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by favor914: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
007inc:

Shûût up!
Learn to read and research.
He went to Owerri because the state government owed workers for over 28 months , the IMSG disengaged workers and pensioners without verification, citing ghost workers. No due process.
He intervened with his capacity as the NLC President and was assaulted by the state government. So u expected him to clap for the governor?

Now he is applying his own powers has asked the NLC PRESIDENT.
Imo has been grounded since the day of the incidence.

The strike is indefinite.
Let the strike last for 2 weeks na una go suffer am pass, your anguish is just more fuel for you to wail against President Bola Tinubu & APC.

No election for the next 3 years & change, you will suffer well well, because that nuisance Adjaero was beaten in Imo for going to play state politics, the whole Nigeeia should shut down?

Try your best to sabotage the government, na una go suffer am pass. Mumus, cut your nose to spite your ears.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by favor914: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sharatan:

We all know it can never be well with the country with the calibre of people who currently run it.
There’s no single patriotism in this set of people
Patriots Indeed, are you any different from them @ the top? Show me your leaders, & I will tell you who you are, or are you not from The Federal Republic of Nigeeia, country of the fantastically corrupt?

Or you wan come play Hypocrite for here?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Glocal1: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
stewiepeter:
These are some of the memos that have been released by some of the unions directing their members on an indefinite strike.
I suspected it would get to this level when the Ghanaian labour union sent a solidarity message to Ajaero.

I hope an end would be brought to this strike action in no time.
To be fair and honest, it was wrong for the labour leader to be brutalized in Imo.
Even El-rufai did not do this when the Labour besieged Kaduna during his tenure.

What's the solution to this issue, if there are no covert sentiments in this struggle, like unpaid wage adjustment which the Federal government only paid for one month, September, while we are already in November, and other lingering issues the Labour has with the government.

Imo state government should provide the perpetrators of the brutality on Ajaero and subject them to appropriate judgement and punishment.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by 007inc: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Let the strike last for 2 weeks na una go suffer am pass, your anguish is just more fuel for you to wail against President Bola Tinubu & APC.

No election for the next 3 years & change, you will suffer well well, because that nuisance Adjaero was beaten in Imo for going to play state politics, the whole Nigeeia should shut down?

Try your best to sabotage the government, na una go suffer am pass. Mumus, cut your nose to spite your ears.

It has been on for almost 2 weeks In Imo!
It will continue until demands are met. If u like cry until next year. The strike continues. Ur lamentations no concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.