Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike (49223 Views)

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike / #ENDSARS: I Have Directed IGP To Conclusively Address Nigerians - Buhari / I Have Directed The Incoming Governor Not To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by favor914: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Glocal1:
I suspected it would get to this level when the Ghanaian labour union sent a solidarity message to Ajaero.

I hope an end would be brought to this strike action in no time.
To be fair and honest, it was wrong for the labour leader to be brutalized in Imo.
Even El-rufai did not do this when the Labour besieged Kaduna during his tenure.

What's is solution to this issue, if there are no covert sentiments in this struggle, like unpaid wage adjustment which the Federal government only paid for one month, September, while we are already in November, and other lingering issues the Labour has with the government.

Imo state government should provide the perpetrators of the brutality on Ajaero and subject them to appropriate judgement and punishment.
Ok to achieve this, you must embark on a nation wide strike for something this frivolous, that is the exclusive purview of the judiciary?

They want to cripple the economy by all means as vengeance for them losing the general election to Bola Tinubu?

https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp

This Hypocrites want to cut their noses to spite their ears, just to have reason to say we told you so, by sabotaging this Federal Government administration?

Them try well well, black man & his self destructive ignorance.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Glocal1: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

I understand your objectivity..This is supposed to be Imo state affairs not a national affairs.It wasn't the federal government that asked people to beat him in his state of origin.
Ajaero said he was beaten by the Police.
Is there a special Police force in Imo apart from the national one?

So invariably, the FG's agent is culpable in this fiasco and should be held accountable.

It's also commonsensical for the Labour to rise up in solidarity for their leader.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Aquila99: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coronavirus1:

You go surprise to see your family follow me you will remain one man standing last last you go join me for the street

Sorry. I don't have stupid family members

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Aquila99: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Isobug:

Political jobber noticed.
Suffering and Smiling dude

Lol. They way u sleep n wakeup in nairaland everyday. U think everyone is jobless like u
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Aquila99: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
toolovely:

If he had left Imo state to protest in either Bayelsaor Kogi, the same you would have riddicled him for not protesting in Imo state, telling us how Igbos are these and that. Now, he started from his state of origin to show charity begins at home, you're now saying he should have gone to Bayelsa or Kogi.... Why are you guys like this na

Igbos dis n dat. I be igbo., i dey owerri, i dey suffer am. I never fuel car finish, i go come d fuel my generators. If u like believe it or not, nigga is preparing 4 next election. Mark it
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Aquila99: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Oga, go and boycott the strike with your family as well. You hear?!!

As your candidate win, everyone should keep silent and suffer while they run the nation into the ground.

Everything begins and ends with Politics for you people. You can't even think beyond tribe.

Mumu don rush carry tribe enter, because anyone not brainwashed like u r tagged tribalists. Sorry to disappoint u. I be full nwa afo uratta.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by year2013: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.

Shut up there
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by fof1: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.

Are you a Unionist? So what do you know about Labiur Rights and Rules,Pls? Hope Uzo went too far,Pls.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
fof1:

Are you a Unionist? So what do you know about Labiur Rights and Rules,Pls? Hope Uzo went too far,Pls.
Ajaero should have directed Imo state NLC to go.on strike not the whole country because he has power that is intoxicating him
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Ok. Agreed he went to play dirty politics. Is it by beating and trying to pluck his eyes the right way.? angry
Those that beat him are his brothers. He should seek redress in the court instead of trying to hold the whole country to ransom because he has the power to declare a strike action.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Riosystem: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Hunger will reset those employees.

30 days max! They will resume work by themselves.

Despite the tremendous efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in piloting the nation to greater heights, it is saddening that, the local institutions within the territory of Nigeria are sabotaging his efforts.

Stop typing nonsense, Use your head and be truthful. There is nothing Good about this government.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

If you are up to date, you should know this particular strike is because they beat Ajaero in his state like a thief..It doesn't concern the FG
they already know that NLC will declare strike at the end of october and that was the reason they use that imo protest to wicked that man like that to silent him. Very wicked government.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Exceed15: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

.get out ... Are u Happy people are commiting suicide because of Hardship... Kai who do una like dis
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Exceed15: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Fighting for workers owed months of pension is playing dirty politics?

Don't mind the he- goat
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Exceed15: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Despite the tremendous efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in piloting the nation to greater heights, it is saddening that, the local institutions within the territory of Nigeria are sabotaging his efforts.

It is your senseless, clueless president who plunged Nigerians into this shit by his gra gra of declaring subsidy is gone in his inaugural speech when he hasn't even settled down.. na God go punish all of una
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Exceed15: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
drisalsha:
Even without the strike, the country is in shambles. This strike will definitely worsen things. May God help us all.

So it should continue be in shamble?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by CoronaVirusPro: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Exceed15:

It is your senseless, clueless president who plunged Nigerians into this shit by his gra gra of declaring subsidy is gone in his inaugural speech when he hasn't even settled down.. na God go punish all of una

Respect your president
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by achimendy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Let his go to Lagos or kogi and lead the protest..
I want to check something.

Happy checking.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Justiceleague1: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Those stupid danfo drivers and okada riders under the chains and bondage of MC oluomo will not use their brains now and join and fight for their freedom...
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Coronavirus1: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Aquila99 post=126966686]

Sorry. I don't have stupid family members[/quote know you don't have stupid family members because they are smater then you to know what is best for them and their future generations to leave a good legacy they will be proud about the life above fear of today
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by helinues: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Those stupid danfo drivers and okada riders under the chains and bondage of MC oluomo will not use their brains now and join and fight for their freedom...

But they are not in shackles now.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by kernniejay(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?
Imo state or No Imo state, NLC has already given a 30 days ultimatum to FG at the expiry of which they proceed to strike action without further notice. The Imo episode only coincide with the end of the ultimatum.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Iamzik: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?

You should be ashamed of yourself. So you are even bold enough to compare which state is owing the most...as if owing salaries in any state is normal. You need help!
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Splashme: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Great
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jogs1900: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Exceed15:

.get out ... Are u Happy people are commiting suicide because of Hardship... Kai who do una like dis
Na you know people wey dey always commit suucide...As if people committing suicide started in 2023
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Justiceleague1: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues talo ba elewon yi soro nah grin :

But they are not in shackles now.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Aquila99: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Coronavirus1 post=126969802][/quote]

U go dey Explain..
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by nedzuby: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2023
DrMPH:

Ah! Nigeria is finished. There used to be what is called 'discernment ' by educated minds. Now people just regurgitate what they get on a WhatsApp platform, no one tries to follow the issues. I keep asking myself, how did he meddle in politics? A photo taken with LP candidate in a separate event (like other NLC presidents haven't done in a public fora?). Was a notice of strike issued? For how long? Would the narrative be different if he had done it in another state than his own ( especially in a much despised region?). One man's ambition has done a number on a generation of people and they'll pass it to future generations. Even Soyinka is now towing the degenerate path. Tribalism is the greatest juju of all times.

You are quite funny. Well it’s either you are a member of the Obidient fraternity or you just ignorant of what is happening.

Have you seen the NLC demand or you want to pretend that you don’t know what is going on. Alero is a member of LP and he is using his power as NLC President to push their agenda.

He can enjoy and abuse his power for now but he should know there are consequences to the actions he has taken so far. Remember the Industrial Court told them not to go on strike and he ignored.

You that can discern, discern how this will end
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by nlreserve: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

if he got there the right way, this won't be happening
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Ok
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Kaiser20: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2023
tony0806:
This is almost a total shut down. As soon as FAAN and NURTW join, then the nation is grounded
Anything to reset our foolish government official heads is welcome
This strike dey sweet
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by ZombidiotFools: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who is Ajaero?

NLC president General was beaten, and NLC is reacting to it.

That's it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.