Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain (37258 Views)

Is A German Shepherd More Easier To Groom Than A Pitbull? / Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! / I Need A Pitbull And Boerboel Mixed Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by abobote: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
He was very lucky
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by eliwa47(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala!!! Portable's saying grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Burgerlomo: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
When asked the definition of JaPa...
This is JaPaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The real japa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by doyinbaby(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Some dogs are not supposed to be around human habitation

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Ituobaroanthony: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
In south Africa voice, murife don't run!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by beautyhd: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
That’s a dog with psychiatric issues, it should be in yaba left
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Bigchristo: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQFnBaN7dk?si=LcPacSkdhBmXiWwa

Nigerian vet doctor takes to his heels after a pitbull he was giving an injection loosens self from its chain

A video of a Nigerian vet doctor taking to his heels after a pitbull he was administering an injection to loosened itself from its chain has gone viral. In the video, the owner of the dog could be heard shouting β€˜β€™run run' at the doctor after the dog loosen from its chain and began to pursue him.
The Vet doctor run well oo, Pitbull is one of the most dangerous dogs with jaw locking issues once they bite anyone the jaw can lock and the teeth will remain until he gets killed or forced off, I personally sold my Pitbull when I saw the kind aggression in the dog, almost chop off my neighbors lap, kill two big Turkeys πŸ¦ƒ then I knew this dog will get me into problems I sold it off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by symbianDON(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.
the dog reminds me of a certain politician....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by symbianDON(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.
the dog reminds me of a certain politician in Abuja....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by newnigerdelta00: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

Nigerian vet doctor takes to his heels after a pitbull he was giving an injection loosens self from its chain

A video of a Nigerian vet doctor taking to his heels after a pitbull he was administering an injection to loosened itself from its chain has gone viral. In the video, the owner of the dog could be heard shouting β€˜β€™run run' at the doctor after the dog loosen from its chain and began to pursue him.

Owner think say na pet owner get,one dey he go bite you the owners to death

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by SonOfDSoil01: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
It's unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.
angry honestly you spoke my mind, how will a vet doctor treat a dog without the mouth guard on? That should be the first thing he does before anything grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by article1: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
angry grin grin grin
No bi person wey motor jam go pick the registration number o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by nini007(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

O ka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by SonOfDSoil01: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bigchristo:
The Vet doctor run well oo, Pitbull is one of the most dangerous dogs with jaw locking issues once they bite anyone the jaw can lock and the teeth will remain until he gets killed or forced off, I personally sold my Pitbull when I saw the kind aggression in the dog, almost chop off my neighbors lap, kill two big Turkeys πŸ¦ƒ then I knew this dog will get me into problems I sold it off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
honestly i also have similar experience recently with my rott, the beast killed two of my turkey of almost 2years old, now i want to sell the dog, he will just be a year old next month grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dr Japaaaaaaa....
If na we nko
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Thomasloaded(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
badoh:

Please what is muzzle?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Thazard(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Injection gone wrong. When dog owner shout run, run, run. You had better Jaapa or fly like hell
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Risingsunn: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
It's unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.
God bless you for this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Allisgud: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doctor takeoff jump gate wetin nurse go do na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chains are not enough, vets normally put straps on the mouth of the dogs especially when giving injection. That's what this vet should have done, does he think a chain is enough to restrain an agitated dog? I remember how one of our dogs nearly ran wild when she got injected by the vet, if not for the straps, she would have hurt someone or herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by JoburgPlug: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Foolish vet Doctor, foolish dog owner with an Alpha Pitbull. What kinda doctor injects a dog without a muzzle and what kinda dog owner tells a stranger to run when his/her dog cuts a leash? That dog probably isn’t hers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Ajixegun: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
He should thank his star that the dog has not been trained to jump barriers (pitbul are good at it if trained to do so).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Dogalmighty17: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
But the owner said it doesn't bite na

It is best not to confirm somethings for yourself, by yourself, with yourself, on yourself.

Ofcourse the owner will say it doesn't bite. Dog dey bite him owner?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by vikstandon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
grin

The owner never said, 'it doesn't bite.'

He asked to confirm if the vet doctor was bitten.

Listen again, the question was 'e no bite you bah?'

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Kasdat5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:

Lol. Typical 9ja attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by vikstandon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
oglalasioux:
Once a dog owner tells you it doesn't bite just get far from the dog. Once shit hits the fan what happened in this video is what you get.

The owner never said so.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by izibili44: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
The owner was only asking th vet doctor hope the doct no bit am. If he say the dog for big am. Na strong pigin be that o
Absuchat:
grin
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Exceed15: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:

Escalated, he is risking his own life . Pitbull and throat bite na 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Countersam(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

Quack vet...
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by tonystark007: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Itiskdg121:
Lol
That was how one dog nearly bit me the other day, but the woman told me the dog is friendly. I yelled at her with rage "Are you the dog", but she quickly ran to hold the dog and apologised. Very scary
lmao
dog owner: he does bite, he is very friendly
dog: oga you are O.Y.O

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Southwestidiot: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

You go wait before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.