Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain (37259 Views)

Is A German Shepherd More Easier To Groom Than A Pitbull? / Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! / I Need A Pitbull And Boerboel Mixed Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by sammyonal: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
It's unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.
exactly, I don't think he's a qualified vet dotor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by greypencils: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQFnBaN7dk?si=LcPacSkdhBmXiWwa

Nigerian vet doctor takes to his heels after a pitbull he was giving an injection loosens self from its chain

A video of a Nigerian vet doctor taking to his heels after a pitbull he was administering an injection to loosened itself from its chain has gone viral. In the video, the owner of the dog could be heard shouting β€˜β€™run run' at the doctor after the dog loosen from its chain and began to pursue him.
Them no dey keep Pitbull as pet. Them no go hear now. Once this dog vex, E no dey no who be owner and who be visitor o! I done talk my own.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by NAC1666: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQFnBaN7dk?si=LcPacSkdhBmXiWwa

Nigerian vet doctor takes to his heels after a pitbull he was giving an injection loosens self from its chain

A video of a Nigerian vet doctor taking to his heels after a pitbull he was administering an injection to loosened itself from its chain has gone viral. In the video, the owner of the dog could be heard shouting β€˜β€™run run' at the doctor after the dog loosen from its chain and began to pursue him.
Why was the mouth not caged?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Itiskdg121:
Lol
That was how one dog nearly bit me the other day, but the woman told me the dog is friendly. I yelled at her with rage "Are you the dog", but she quickly ran to hold the dog and apologised. Very scary

It's very bad seeing people moving around with dogs without leash in Nigeria. The way the owners exhibit ignorance is out of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by CedarHoldings: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tranquilizer
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by achorladey: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I can explicitly confirm that the dog in that video is possessed, I would therefore recommend that the owners sell it to a Calabar of Ondo man.

This I have seen.

sell it for dem dem to do what? Complete your prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by GCEicon: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.

I agree πŸ’―, he is lucky that dog didn't get him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by welzyj2(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
OP caparion is wrong that's not a Pitbull oo...it's a Neopolitan Mastiff

This a a way the reputation of the Pitbull keeps getting tarnished.

Shame on the Mods who just push post to front page without verification
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin the dog would have had his balls for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Bigchristo: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
honestly i also have similar experience recently with my rott, the beast killed two of my turkey of almost 2years old, now i want to sell the dog, he will just be a year old next month grin grin
Those two breeds of dog are too brutal, Pls sell it oo, I like to have other breeds like Caucasian and Bulldog etc but Ratweiler and Pitbull they’re too dreaded them fit put person for better problem

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by SonOfDSoil01: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bigchristo:
Those two breeds of dog are too brutal, Pls sell it oo, I like to have other breeds like Caucasian and Bulldog etc but Ratweiler and Pitbull they’re too dreaded them fit put person for better problem
I put it up for sale already…Tnx bro grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by CoronaVirusPro: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dog that should have been killed with a spade.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by CoronaVirusPro: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bigchristo:
The Vet doctor run well oo, Pitbull is one of the most dangerous dogs with jaw locking issues once they bite anyone the jaw can lock and the teeth will remain until he gets killed or forced off, I personally sold my Pitbull when I saw the kind aggression in the dog, almost chop off my neighbors lap, kill two big Turkeys πŸ¦ƒ then I knew this dog will get me into problems I sold it off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You have never met humans like pitbulls. That dog will bite its last and its dead. I will stab it in multiple places.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Wahala90: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
The vet and the owner should be arrested for attending to the dog without a muzzle.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Nancysleek(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Am just here to read comments and laugh out my sorrows. If nah me….. aswear if I run make I bendπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by themanderon: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Vet doc on the beat. The dude fled for his life. Those beasts called Pitbulls have killed many.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by rollandben(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
"He doesn't bite"Lies i hate hearing from Dog's owner. The Vetenatian shapally Japa
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by DavidEsq(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Queenslander(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
badoh:

Please what is muzzle?
A device used to prevent animals from biting or eating, which is worn on its snout.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Adaisback(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol. I don't blame the vet biko
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by oyeb15: 5:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Are pitbulls allowed in Nigeria? It's an illegal dog mostly used by drug cartels .

The aggression level is high. It's not comfortable with strangers. It's only bond with just 2or three people within d family.

It's a crazy dog to unleash on law enforcement officers. If you can't kill it, it ganna kill you.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Blackdisciple(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Sparrk007:
Omo the owner shout run runπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Walai Na that run run trip me pass oo, I dey craze make I stay..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Bigchristo: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
I put it up for sale already…Tnx bro grin
🀝🀝🀝
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Bigchristo: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You have never met humans like pitbulls. That dog will bite its last and its dead. I will stab it in multiple places.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by wacoj(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2023
One of the professions I can never advised anyone to venture into in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by shoprite: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Why should someone call himself a vet if he doesn't have the simplest tool as a muzzle (mouth guard for dogs) ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.