Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply (15099 Views)

Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Andersonken(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
I dey warri, since morning no light for jakpa road 😢.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by pacesetting: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
You still dey enjoy the light abi then don take am? cheesy cheesy
Ikaeniyan0:
I dey enjoy power supply like this grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by 3ice9ce: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Too much corruption among political class, using N160million each to buy cars each...evil people.

Obi sef dey part of the political class. No wonder he dey share motor when he was Governor.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by 3ice9ce: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
pacesetting:
You still dey enjoy the light abi then don take am? cheesy cheesy

Light dey. Be like na una light them off divert am come our side.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by boldsleek: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Artscollection:
Ajaero beating was very divine my nigga and i dont pity his sorry ass, that nigga abandon the masses when everyone was ready to fight,he went to abuja with his short frame n came out talking gibberish but the beating did reset his brain.
I love you mehn...

you just nailed.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
mascot87:

Na you go suffer for nothing. Strike doesn't affect the government
you know nothing about governance.
Who is the government?
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by PrinceGallant: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
And ASUU is a body of intellectuals? What are they going to teach students? ASUU is a big shame for joining this yeye strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Sermwell(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
I dey work!

More reason it's impossible for an Igbo to rule Nigeria!
Just because you were beaten blueback by louts in Owerri you now shut down the country!
So why are you now crying?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by imagrg(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na the masses dey suffer the effect of strike.
Those in power cum the rich have enough food stocked in the house and more than enough cash probably in US dollar starched away in their private vault.

You people are just there hoping it will pain the heartless people-in-power.
Dey play!
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by qtx(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
I dey work!

Just because you were beaten blueback by louts in Owerri you now shut down the country!
Which work do you do that you are even boasting about? 30k minimum wage work na work? Go rest jawe make we listen to poeple wei de work true true grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by chukwudi3(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin
MadamExcellency:

Unfortunately, Ajaero is not involved in this latest decision to go on strike. He may have been the one holding onto Labour to obey Court Orders but with his absence, the hawks deputizing him will be behaving like Simon Ekpa as we see in the absence of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Otunbakayce: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
You will get an announcement in the next few hours that the SW NLC and the Northern NLC are not part of it.

You can take that to the Bank

Joe Ajaero cannot be calling National Strike because his favourite Candidate lost the Imo election Calamitously
mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Praxis758: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
naijaboy756:
Schools here have closed and wards going home

PHCN took the light also

Please water corporation shoudnt join please

Do water corporations still exist in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Freebills12: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
SW NLC & NUT only complied because the culprit is not from North or South west. Had it been Tinibu is the subject matter, you will be hearing northern & south west NLC not part of Ajero's strike; NLC hijacked by Labour Party etc.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by 3ice9ce: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Praxis758:

Do water corporations still exist in this part of the world?

They do. At least in Lagos, they function in some parts.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Intergrated: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
You will get an announcement in the next few hours that the SW NLC and the Northern NLC are not part of it.

Joe Ajaero cannot be calling National Strike because his favourite Candidate lost the Imo election Calamitously
we are waiting.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Lexido(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
People like you don't merit to be a human, a group leader was beaten to stupor and you expect nothing should be done, if it happens now and nothing was done I'm very sure it will definitely repeat itself again and before we know it will be normal thing as usual
AntiChristian:
I dey work!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by 3ice9ce: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Freebills12:
SW NLC & NUT only complied because the culprit is not from North or South west. Had it been Tinibu is the subject matter, you will be hearing northern & south west NLC not part of Ajero's strike; NLC hijacked by Labour Party etc.

You have chronic and incurable inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by AntiChristian: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
qtx:

Which work do you do that you are even boasting about? 30k minimum wage work na work? Go rest jawe make we listen to poeple wei de work true true grin

God punish you if i no dey earn any 30k!
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by qtx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

God punish you if i no dey earn any 30k!
god na your house boy wei u de command am around abi? Oya if you no de earn 30K show me your payslip? no insults, prove me wrong. hungry man! grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by AntiChristian: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sermwell:

So why are you now crying?? grin cheesy

Tears no dey my eyes o!

Look for tears at home!
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Blaze14k: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

You should say everyone joining him for the strike are all stupid so we can understand u properly
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Slimzybaby(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

They will take the light before end of the day.
Rejoice not
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Blaze14k: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

So you actually at home doing nothing buh nairaland.. hmmm smh😏😏
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by MissIndependent(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
naijaboy756:
Schools here have closed and wards going home

PHCN took the light also

Please water corporation shoudnt join please
Which State?
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by AntiChristian: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
qtx:

god na your house boy wei u de command am around abi? Oya if you no de earn 30K show me your payslip? no insults, prove me wrong. hungry man! grin

The stench of your folly is like Seven days kept excreta! You made a false claim and instead of you producing the proof you're requesting me to get the proof for you.

Same thing Obi did that he lost his case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by AntiChristian: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lexido:
People like you don't merit to be a human, a group leader was beaten to stupor and you expect nothing should be done, if it happens now and nothing was done I'm very sure it will definitely repeat itself again and before we know it will be normal thing as usual

He deserves the beating and more! Infact next time he won't enter politics of bitterness and partisanship when he's the head of NLC.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Christistruth03: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Intergrated:
we are waiting.

Just Checked Maritime Traffic Website

Lagos Port Apapa is still open and Ships are still arriving and departing today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfZiwzIskww?si=38zjQvdDjN62pQlU

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Shakirababy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Anything to ground the country is welcome.

APC bastards are here supporting their oppressors...bunch of demented cowards
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Shakirababy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Andersonken:
I dey warri, since morning no light for jakpa road 😢.

It will be nationwide black out very soon. So be calm it will go round.

NNPC has joined too

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Nolevel666: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
I dey work!

“Just because”?

You way dem never touch dey talk like this. What if them come arrange am with 500?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Brief Nation On His Visit To Buhari In London - Laolu Akande / Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members / Reps Clash Over Warrant Of Arrest On Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.