Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply (15045 Views)

Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by WHITELIGHTER: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
mascot87:

Na you go suffer for nothing. Strike doesn't affect the government

Stop clowning. Who say strike doesn't affect govt?
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by mascot87(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Stop clowning. Who say strike doesn't affect govt?

I don't like it when I'm been quoted by an igbo. Please just avoid my comment and stay your lane
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by year2013: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
You will get an announcement in the next few hours that the SW NLC and the Northern NLC are not part of it.

You can take that to the Bank

Joe Ajaero cannot be calling National Strike because his favourite Candidate lost the Imo election Calamitously

Why is it so difficult for you the urchins to read. Oh! I forgot that you are jobless
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by AntiChristian: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
qtx:

My brother, that is load you are carrying there. Party or no party, what is important is what happens to Nigerians. What we need are people that have feelings for Nigerians, what they are going through and their welfare. Who party help? But the way you keep mentioning names and tribes in this chat makes me feel, we are not on the same page.

Who told you Obi has feelings for Nigeria?

Abeg forget!
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by WHITELIGHTER: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
mascot87:

I don't like it when I'm been quoted by an igbo. Please just avoid my comment and stay your lane
Tribal Bigot.
FYI, I'm from SS,I'm no Igbo.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by mascot87(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Tribal Bigot.
FYI, I'm from SS,I'm no Igbo.

I don't care. Avoid me weather you are SS or Igbo.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Artscollection: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
[i][/i]
JOemmy:

I totally agree this strike is what he ought to have ordered months ago immediately tinibu announced the removal of fuel subsidy without providing any palliative on ground for nigerians the strike now looks like it's all because of the personal well being of one man NLC is shuttling down the whole country.

Yes but the beating suffice for us now.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Exceed15: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Today I believe NLC is not a toothless dog. The gut to even defy court order dey sweet me. This suffering is too much for Nigerians
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by otokx(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Exceed15:
Today I believe NLC is not a toothless dog. The gut to even defy court order dey sweet me. This suffering is too much for Nigerians

The suffering is much on the masses.
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by Splashme: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Great
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by DamMich9: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Law of Karma, what you sow, you reap. Basic life principle should be respected Everytime
Re: Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply by MomohMrMoore: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fake news. I am in Lagos. No single strike by any worker, by any union. Thats how you spread lies on social media and newsprints of success of the strike. Ajaero of Labour Party should go about his politics and dont involve the workers. Not all workers are members of Labour Party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman / FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie” / The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.