Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal (50291 Views)

Will Smith Former Assistant Caught Him Together With Duane Martin(video) / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID YOU BLOODY F@GGOT
Ok daddy, please call me that again
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
grandstar:

You're very funny.

Jesus said "In the beginning, God made them man and woman" (Mark 10:6). That is where it starts and ends for me.

Are you queer?
I'm not a Christian and I'm just saying feminity is something should be ashamed of because it's deemed weak by y'all but masculinity is praised because it's close to strength even lesbians and tomboys are accepted than gay men because lesbians and tomboys have a relation to masculinity. You will rarely see people criticizing a tomboy but a feminine man is already in so much trouble
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Taiwojon:

What about you?

Are you a church goer or not because I cannot say you are a Christian.
Also whether Church goer or not (whichever one you belong to) we both know it is wrong and sinful.

Let nature take it course.
Let man be man and woman be woman

And stop gayish. In fact repent from your sins
Hell await every sinners including those indirectly supporting gay
Give your life to Jesus before it is too late
I'm not a Christian or church goer so I don't think it's sinful
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by casualobserver: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You didn't say any of these before in your original comment rather you just took a dump at the women

That is how you chose to interprete what I said because you came at my post with a bias. Most children in a broken home will be raised by the mother so the focus often is naturally on single mothers. Single fathers exist but are rare, When you have a case of a single father it is often as a result of death of the mother and if the mother is alive, the child often has a relationship with the mother and like I said earlier while still not ideal it is not as bad as a single mother. Why because it is one thing to lose a parent due to death, it is another to not know your parent or to be abandoned by a parent or know you were not wanted.. Children who are raised by single fathers are rare and are usually not a result of abandonment. And before I am misinterpreted again I have embolden the “usually”.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Kingjbase: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? Has he confirmed that he is gay? shocked since when?

Mr Smith has been suspected be gay since his comedy days on prince of bellair

John loves handsome looking men

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Kingjbase: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
I just pray Will won't wake up one day and commit suicide, because it's obvious everyone in his circle hates him.
That's the price one pays when you get your soul sold to satan
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Colson(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He lost his contract because of his antisemitism. Where do you get your version of events from? Kanye is also known to be a mental health sufferer. How could you believe him? It's like reading Spears' autobiography.
will Smith is definitely gay/bi. The rumours have been around for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Taiwojon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm not a Christian or church goer so I don't think it's sinful
Well what you think cannot change nature or God plan for man.

Let nature take it course
And you repent from your sins. ......

Hell and God judgment await you if you fail to turn from your way-ward, gay supporting lifestyle.

Jesus love you

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by ritababe(f): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Skyview01:

He was supposed to be married, no wonder his family is messed up!

So all families that their marriage didn't work is because they are gay? What about so many Nigerian celebrities that their marriage didn't work too? Let me guess they are gay too abi?
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by okwusdaddy: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Will Smith should sue him for defamation of character if whàt he is saying is a lie
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
ritababe:

So all families that their marriage didn't work is because they are gay? What about so many Nigerian celebrities that their marriage didn't work too? Let me guess they are gay too abi?

Gay while being married was my concern. I have no problem with gays, na their a*sses dey on the line not mine.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by okwusdaddy: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
casualobserver:

That is how you chose to interprete what I said because you came at my post with a bias. Most children in a broken home will be raised by the mother so the focus often is naturally on single mothers. Single fathers exist but are rare, When you have a case of a single father it is often as a result of death of the mother and if the mother is alive, the child often has a relationship with the mother and like I said earlier while still not ideal it is not as bad as a single mother. Why because it is one thing to lose a parent due to death, it is another to not know your parent or to be abandoned by a parent or know you were not wanted.. Children who are raised by single fathers are rare and are usually not a result of abandonment. And before I am misinterpreted again I have embolden the “usually”.
don't mind him if his parents why gay would he be here talking this trash
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Colson(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
okwusdaddy:
Will Smith should sue him for defamation of character if whàt he is saying is a lie
you think that guy would risk it all if it really isn't true?..
How did will Smith bag the fresh Prince of bell air role when the director of that show is a renowned homosexual who preys on his male casts?
Why did will Smith go on many private vacations with a renowned bisexual actor Duane Martin?
And most importantly, why does his 'wife' Jada seem to lack any sort of love or respect for him? Why did they have an OPEN marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Bbqekpa: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
eepeepook:
Brokey spotted.

LoL! Madman
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by IME1: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
casualobserver:

Did I say so? Learn to read and understand. I am responsible for what I say, I am not responsible for your poor grasp of English.

A child should be raised with both parents, a child should be raised knowing he/ she was wanted. A child and society should not be me made to pay the price of poor irresponsible choices and indiscipline of parents whether father or mother. A child who has not witnessed the proper dynamics of a heathy 2 parent family is by likely to end up damaged and dysfunctional. children of violent homes, single parent homes or parent abandonment by one parent hide a lot of pain, they often vow to correct it but they are often unable to because they don’t know otherwise themselves having not witnessed what it takes to have a stable family. You can’t give what you don’t have.

Gay bisexuality, criminality, gangs etc are symptoms of this dysfunction it’s and it is prevalent amongst black Americans because the family unit is broken down. It The black American family is probably the most dysfunctional family unit in the world. It is very rare to find a black American family with father and mother intact, even rarer to find 2 or 3 generations that were raised in a 2 parent environment, no separation, no divorce. Most of them are products of single parenting, unknown fathers, adoption, separation, women with multiple baby daddy,s men with multiple baby mamas etc etc.

You're so spot on

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by peacettw: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You.
Stop.

My God, all these while I sincerely thought that we were rehashing a funny interview that has gone viral. I didnt mean to question your sexual orientation, whatever it may be.

You can watch the excerpt of the viral video to understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14?si=hpbfv_phUmcilrQB
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by IME1: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Taiwojon:

Hell and God judgment await you if you fail to turn from your way-ward, gay supporting lifestyle.

Jesus love you

Amen to your prayers for that person.

Now the person is not a Christian nor church goer but claims any position on the issue of sexuality contrary to the person's is bigoted.
But on the flip side the person's position on that not being a sin is not bigoted.

Any argument or position from their camp is justified and human right and love and tolerance and acceptable and commendable for being out and proud (pride being a sin itself which precedes a fall)

But

Anything or anyone contrary to them is bigoted or a bigot, like I don't get!

People who support family unit, marriage, defence of martiage, in holding common sense, rational thinking, humility to learn and stand by their values, principles, facts and truths, biological truths, science, faith in God Almighty (the only Creator of this wonderful world and sole Owner of the sun, moon and rainbow),

Is a bigot, is hateful, judgmental, self righteous, living in the 15th century, is archaic, is under religious and African and medieval indoctrination, is a homophobe (fears homos, heterosexuals don't fear homosexuals, they do not agree with the concept. Phobia is fear of things like snakes, water and all that but not someone with such lifestyle. I don't agree that a man or woman should set out to be a single parent and spread hate against the other gender, does it mean I fear single parents? No! So would you say I'm single-parent-phobic? undecided )

Really

You Flamemignon1 use all your intelligence, schooling experience, knowledge, access to internet, rationality and rational thinking, ability to use a communication device (laptop, phone or tab) to defend ignorance and outright liesssssss!? Look at your socket and plug! Look at a car when the owner is buying fuel undecided

It's not just about Will Smith or Hollywood
It's the whole concept of LGBT +
It defies faith, common sense, science, pleasure, biology and everything that can progress the world.
That people are adults doesn't men they have absolute power and wisdom to do right, act right or make right decisions always.
That they are adults doesn't mean we allow them do what they like in their closet, in private or within their families.

Are adults who are married to others allowed to sleep with other people in private because they are adults? No!
Are adults who are drinking poison in private to commit suicide allowed to do that because they're adults?
Are adults allowed to say white is pink and what is a a woman because they are adults?

You may say, is it hurting anybody? Is that the problem of Nigeria? Are heterosexuals not committing sins in adultery, rape and fornication? Yes and yes, so why add to the problems of this world? When we are working against the errors of heterosexuals and Nigeria's economic and the on going strikes? Why add to these problems? Why?

Nigeria is crumbling cause of poor leadership and all some Nigerians here and abroad can agitate for is gay rights and freedom of adults to be sexually perverts? Because it's in private and they are not hurting anyone? We should mind pur business? Na so Nigeria take spoil like this. See the lady on the other thread that said the coffee cup she left on her table when she was sick remained there till she returned! What a world! No be so God make am say make we dey face our own because say we be adults. No we're a community. Watch 2 ants when they meet, they intersect most times. But we say no oh make we mind our business to every extent including condoning sin and ignoring sin in our lives, those of loved ones and our neighbours. Na them be the priest and levite wey see that man for ground wey only the good Samaritan com help.

Wow just wow.

I choose to use my education, faith, resources, access to internet and on and on to contribute to a better world or I keep shut. Life is hard for many let's not add to it with stupidity, sin, crass madness and perversion. Abi you no dey use gas or buy garri?

I thought anal cancer, cancer of the mouth and AIDS and other stds would have been some people's wake up call already lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Juju70(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
They done with kelly and Cosby now it's time to kill will! Where dis modafoka been all this time?? GTFO
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Olodo24: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
grandstar:
The only thing worse than being outed as gay is to be exposed as a bottom.

Most homophobes picture guys like Will Smith will be tops.

I doubt Will Smith is gay. If he had, there'd be rumours circling round for years. This is the first time such as come to light and its from someone who has a axe to grind with him.
Will Smith is very feminine. Go watch his movies again. Watch Aladdin
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Bbqekpa: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
peacettw:

grin You are gay.

I'm not gay
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Bbqekpa: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
sherylbaky:
This rumor has been on air for a while.
There was a time it was rumoured Jada's dating Duane too...like how possible? Tisha has even given hints about their messy lifestyle before.

Everything is just beginning to make sense, it seems Jada doesn't care about publicizing who she is but Will cares and he's so concerned about what people would say... Hence, everyone has been seeing only Jada as the bad person. Jaden was also said to be gay sometimes back, though not confirmed (what a messy family).

Which couple in their right senses practice open marriage?

Explains a lot. Even up to the era of fresh prince. Man is definitely a bi
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Bbqekpa: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Most gay that do bottom are pinky toe, Willy is really small down there according to the wife. If he had it bulky down there, he would have been at the top. I can’t even imagine he was bent like a bitcch.
.what's a pinky toe?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Will smith and p diddy r gay partner grin
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by MyAmericandream(f): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Bbqekpa:

.what's a pinky toe?

grin

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Bbqekpa: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2023
MyAmericandream:

grin

Omoooo! Will Smith don suffer o

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Caseless: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Douane Martin, hope he does not sue you for bringing him in.

This could be the reason Will Smith takes every nonsense from his wife.

She's used to a baby leg and Will got a pinkie toe. Damnnn
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Caseless: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2023
MyAmericandream:

grin
oh lord!

Men with this issue are going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by tuzle(m): 1:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Colson:
you think that guy would risk it all if it really isn't true?..
How did will Smith bag the fresh Prince of bell air role when the director of that show is a renowned homosexual who preys on his male casts?
Why did will Smith go on many private vacations with a renowned bisexual actor Duane Martin?
And most importantly, why does his 'wife' Jada seem to lack any sort of love or respect for him? Why did they have an OPEN marriage?
Duane martins self was married and only divorces 3 years ago and except from this rumor, their have been no mention of him being gay before
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2023
casualobserver:

No I came at your post with a bias because it evidently reeked of one and I'm glad that you at least gave women props for "usually" staying when the dad leaves
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2023
tuzle:
Duane martins self was married and only divorces 3 years ago and except from this rumor, their have been no mention of him being gay before
Even before this rumor,there have been rumors about Duane and Will before

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Taiwojon:

Jesus love you
Yep, let's nature take it's course not normal run society,two different words, nature and normal
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by tuzle(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Even before this rumor,there have been rumors about Duane and Will before
I didn't see anything online that suggested that, all u saw was this new one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? / Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.