Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal (50293 Views)

Will Smith Former Assistant Caught Him Together With Duane Martin(video) / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by casualobserver: 2:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No I came at your post with a bias because it evidently reeked of one and I'm glad that you at least gave women props for "usually" staying when the dad leaves

Once again you have shown your inability to comprehend basic English. I used “usually” in reference to the situation where you have a single father. Despite emphasizing it precisely to take account of your inadequacies, you still failed to comprehend. I guess you are just another product of a failed education system.

There is no props to be given to any irresponsible single mother or any irresponsible absconded father. The single mother is stuck with the child because she has no choice and in most cases chose to be a single mother. Let’s stop elevating nonsense. If she were a responsible woman she wouldn’t have bleeped an irresponsible man, had a child for an irresponsible man in the first place or had a child knowing the father of the child doesn’t want the child. In many cases single mothers chose to have the child damning the consequences to the child and to society and often for selfish reasons to fulfill a need for motherhood.

You will not get praise from me for shouldering the responsibility your own mess. I don’t understand the sort of world where one is supposed to praise a degenerate for being a degenerate. The women who deserve praise are those responsible enough to bring up children in a 2 parent household….not those who take the easy way out.

I have no time or respect for single mothers and absentee fathers. I am a parent myself, I see the children these people bring to the world, they are generally either a bad influence on other kids due to bad parenting controls at home or the good ones amongst them are obviously psychologically damaged, lacking in self confidence and hurting living in pain.

It’s not the fault of the kids, they have been given a bad deck of cards. It’s the irresponsible parents, both father or mother. No child deserves that. I cannot praise any man or woman for doing that to a child.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2023
IME1:

Amen to your prayers for that person.

Now the person is not a Christian nor church goer but claims any position on the issue of sexuality contrary to the person's is bigoted.
But on the flip side the person's position on that not being a sin is not bigoted.

Any argument or position from their camp is justified and human right and love and tolerance and acceptable and commendable for being out and proud (pride being a sin itself which precedes a fall)

But

Anything or anyone contrary to them is bigoted or a bigot, like I don't get!
Unlike your bigotry,I don't roam around to criticize people or shame them to hate themselves and be more depressed. If you hate queer people, that's your pocket, it's not mine, it's your right to practice your religion but you know what's not your right? Forcing your religion on others and using that as a form of control and power to discriminate against folks who aren't like you,now that's bigotry,live out your religion and I will live out my life,both should have a right to coexist and besides I don't know what you are yapping about,it's Nigeria, homophobia is literally your Hallmark,you should be proud of it,no one will crucify you or cancel you the way you did queer people for decades

People who support family unit, marriage, defence of martiage, in holding common sense, rational thinking, humility to learn and stand by their values, principles, facts and truths, biological truths, science, faith in God Almighty (the only Creator of this wonderful world and sole Owner of the sun, moon and rainbow),Is a bigot, is hateful, judgmental, self righteous, living in the 15th century, is archaic, is under religious and African and medieval indoctrination, is a homophobe (fears homos, heterosexuals don't fear homosexuals, they do not agree with the concept. Phobia is fear of things like snakes, water and all that but not someone with such lifestyle. I don't agree that a man or woman should set out to be a single parent and spread hate against the other gender, does it mean I fear single parents? No! So would you say I'm single-parent-phobic? undecided )

Really
Uh uh uh, please don't bring science and associate it with religion,one is based on facts,the other is based on make believe but ok cheesy grin and phobia isn't just fear but rather it encompasses all both prejudice and discrimination so accept what you are,an homophobe and as a queer man, it's not a bad, it's your choice and right to be who you are as long as it doesn't trump my rights but No,you religious bigots never do that,you weaponize that power against folks who are different than you, I'm just glad for the dawn of this century, Religion is dying and Atheism/wokeness is carrying momentum with speed

You Flamemignon1 use all your intelligence, schooling experience, knowledge, access to internet, rationality and rational thinking, ability to use a communication device (laptop, phone or tab) to defend ignorance and outright liesssssss!? Look at your socket and plug! Look at a car when the owner is buying fuel undecided
I'm sorry "defend ignorance and lies" lol grin.....yea buddy, I'm not the one believing in make beliefs with a book that's been translated a gazillion times so who's defending ignorance and lies here? Lol

It's not just about Will Smith or Hollywood
It's the whole concept of LGBT +
It defies faith, common sense, science, pleasure, biology and everything that can progress the world.
That people are adults doesn't men they have absolute power and wisdom to do right, act right or make right decisions always.
That they are adults doesn't mean we allow them do what they like in their closet, in private or within their families.
Yea..... except science backs up queerness and make beliefs don't so......

Are adults who are married to others allowed to sleep with other people in private because they are adults? No!
Are adults who are drinking poison in private to commit suicide allowed to do that because they're adults?
Are adults allowed to say white is pink and what is a a woman because they are adults?
Religious people and their heteronormative worldview baffles me and I don't even mind it,what I have a problem is your forceful nature of religion,you did it with the crusades and colonialism,can you just let people be?

You may say, is it hurting anybody? Is that the problem of Nigeria? Are heterosexuals not committing sins in adultery, rape and fornication? Yes and yes, so why add to the problems of this world? When we are working against the errors of heterosexuals and Nigeria's economic and the on going strikes? Why add to these problems? Why?

Nigeria is crumbling cause of poor leadership and all some Nigerians here and abroad can agitate for is gay rights and freedom of adults to be sexually perverts? Because it's in private and they are not hurting anyone? We should mind pur business? Na so Nigeria take spoil like this. See the lady on the other thread that said the coffee cup she left on her table when she was sick remained there till she returned! What a world! No be so God make am say make we dey face our own because say we be adults. No we're a community. Watch 2 ants when they meet, they intersect most times. But we say no oh make we mind our business to every extent including condoning sin and ignoring sin in our lives, those of loved ones and our neighbours. Na them be the priest and levite wey see that man for ground wey only the good Samaritan com help.

Wow just wow.

I choose to use my education, faith, resources, access to internet and on and on to contribute to a better world or I keep shut. Life is hard for many let's not add to it with stupidity, sin, crass madness and perversion. Abi you no dey use gas or buy garri?
Queer rights are human rights,go argue that your church elder

I thought anal cancer, cancer of the mouth and AIDS and other stds would have been some people's wake up call already lipsrsealed
Woah!!!! cheesy grin I can't believe you had to end it with this quote especially in the 21st century, really? So in your world,penal cancer and vaginal cancer don't exist or AIDS and STDs don't affect straight people too? Wow,your bigotry have gotten so deep in your brain that it eating it up making it dumb and dumber
Well your hate-filled heart ridden sentiment about AIDS killing us is nothing new,it was shared by the monster Ronald Reagan and the bastard Margaret Thatcher so it's not new,we were dying while these monsters did nothing and wanted the disease to kill us all but guess what Lol, hahaha it didn't work because now we are here stronger than ever
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Once again you have shown your inability to comprehend basic English. I used “usually” in reference to the situation where you have a single father. Despite emphasizing it precisely to take account of your inadequacies, you still failed to comprehend. I guess you are just another product of a failed education system.

There is no props to be given to any irresponsible single mother or any irresponsible absconded father. The single mother is stuck with the child because she has no choice and in most cases chose to be a single mother. Let’s stop elevating nonsense. If she were a responsible woman she wouldn’t have bleeped an irresponsible man, had a child for an irresponsible man in the first place or had a child knowing the father of the child doesn’t want the child. In many cases single mothers chose to have the child damning the consequences to the child and to society and often for selfish reasons to fulfill a need for motherhood.

You will not get praise from me for shouldering the responsibility your own mess. I don’t understand the sort of world where one is supposed to praise a degenerate for being a degenerate. The women who deserve praise are those responsible enough to bring up children in a 2 parent household….not those who take the easy way out.

I have no time or respect for single mothers and absentee fathers. I am a parent myself, I see the children these people bring to the world, they are generally either a bad influence on other kids due to bad parenting controls at home or the good ones amongst them are obviously psychologically damaged, lacking in self confidence and hurting living in pain.

It’s not the fault of the kids, they have been given a bad deck of cards. It’s the irresponsible parents, both father or mother. No child deserves that. I cannot praise any man or woman for doing that to a child.
Oh geez.....no one is talking about our previous banter but your original comment and please don't try to flex intellectual muscles with me,all this going back and forth when we are literally saying the same thing is just reductive

As for the second paragraph,I don't even know where to start,you know what? It's just funny right now to wallow in your ignorance not looking at the actual nuances to this topic,you think men or people in general don't change? We all know if there's one thing that's constant, it's change so you still dumping it on the woman when the man shows a 360 switch from good man to bum says alot about you
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by BiGVEEN58(m): 2:39am On Nov 15, 2023
sylve11:

Kanye Okonkwo. cheesy cool

Dey play grin

Dey tag Kanye miserable.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Awesometo: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Shatap mugu, fucking ur fellow man na em u like.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Moniya4Real(m): 3:13am On Nov 15, 2023
So, in a nutshell , you are making a case for gays. Well done o. Just thank Gid you were not deposited in the anus by your handsome, heterosexual daddy or else, you would have been pooped out as a waste. It’s not too late for you to revert to the order of human natural reproductive nature.

Flamemignon1:

What do you mean it's finished? He's not even a Christian so he doesn't subscribe to your religious worldview and even if it's true,this isn't the 50 & 60s where bi and gay actors had to hide because of bigots like you,now they are even more bi and gay A listers accepted openly
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by peacettw: 4:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Bbqekpa:

I'm not gay

I am only quoting a viral interview. It's been addressed this. I am not trying to judge anyone.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Enemyofpeace: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2023
No wonder him no dey waka well well like before
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Enemyofpeace: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Bbqekpa:

I'm not gay
you look like one
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by RedAlert08(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2023
ecolime:
No wonder he is a full blooded simp. A woman in a man's body.

Jada Smith has always been the man in their marriage so I am not surprised.

I am sure Jada drills the butthole of the male-bitch as well.

Oloriburuku adofuro

you sit in your stinking enclave somewhere in Bere, Ibadan, and write nonsense. You seem to know Will in person for you to have written this much about him.

Idi.ot.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by chudez0147(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Jokerman:
He's not gay.

It's the initiation process
Initiation into what ??
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by ecolime(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2023
RedAlert08:

you sit in your stinking enclave somewhere in Bere, Ibadan, and write nonsense. You seem to know Will in person for you to have written this much about him.
Why are you gays always aggressive?

Your uncle raped your anus when you were a boy? Could it be that trauma?

Just go and wear your diapers stinking bitchass. I am not responsible for your leaky yansh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Tjra: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2023
RedAlert08:

Idi.ot.
Another closet gay.

Una plenty for Naija oo
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Guyman01: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He lost his contract because of his antisemitism. Where do you get your version of events from? Kanye is also known to be a mental health sufferer. How could you believe him? It's like reading Spears' autobiography.
You are repeating CNN talking point of he has mental health problem, somebody said he was drugged out of his mind by the personal trainer they planted on him, a guy who worked in the secret service called Harley Pasternak but instead of analysing his comments you quickly jumped on the media bandwagon
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by RedAlert08(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
ecolime:

Why are you gays always aggressive?

Your uncle raped your anus when you were a boy? Could it be that trauma?

Just go and wear your diapers stinking bitchass. I am not responsible for your leaky yansh.

LOL you already conclude I am gay because I called out an act of stu.pidity. You see nothing wrong in an unsubstantiated allegation against your fellow man. How would you feel if somebody accuses you of being gay? I leave you in your folly.

As for the tirade above, I would let it slide. But trust me, you don't wanna go that road with me.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by RedAlert08(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Tjra:

Another closet gay.

Una plenty for Naija oo

I don't blame you. I blame your parents for making out in a cesspit. Otherwise, your mom wouldn't be spread her herpes infested legs to pop out a worthless turd like you.

Filthy dingbat.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Moniya4Real:

So, in a nutshell , you are making a case for gays. Well done o. Just thank Gid you were not deposited in the anus by your handsome, heterosexual daddy or else, you would have been pooped out as a waste. It’s not too late for you to revert to the order of human natural reproductive nature.

Uhhh, another day another one
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by iammo(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Homosexuality is part of illuminati, most of them are involved in the rituals
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Colson(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2023
tuzle:
Duane martins self was married and only divorces 3 years ago and except from this rumor, their have been no mention of him being gay before
there have been rumours of him having a relationship with will Smith, long ago.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder him no dey waka well well like before
grin grin how you take know?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Tjra:

Another closet gay.

Una plenty for Naija oo
Gay people like you are always quick to label other people closet ay. grin

You know all these plenty gays in naija because you are one of them?
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Taiwojon(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yep, let's nature take it's course not normal run society,two different words, nature and normal
How is gayish normal?

It Is even a disgrace to man and the society. Not to talk of freedom or liberty.

There is no freedom or liberty to outside christ.
Romans 1:21 (KJV) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:24-27 (KJV) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

I hope the scripture enlighten you
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin how you take know?
he used to live in our area now
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
he used to live in our area now
Okay. grin
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Jamie1000: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

2 pac had his fetishes for woman on woman action too...

Entertainment is dirty
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by casualobserver: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh geez.....no one is talking about our previous banter but your original comment and please don't try to flex intellectual muscles with me,all this going back and forth when we are literally saying the same thing is just reductive

As for the second paragraph,I don't even know where to start,you know what? It's just funny right now to wallow in your ignorance not looking at the actual nuances to this topic,you think men or people in general don't change? We all know if there's one thing that's constant, it's change so you still dumping it on the woman when the man shows a 360 switch from good man to bum says alot about you

Go back to night school and relearn English. I will not engage a man who I say “ go left” and interpreted that as “go right”. I repeat what I say often on Nairaland. Majority of Nigerians speak English but do not understand English. This is the reason why foreign universities ask Nigerians to take English proficiency exams.

If I say it is irresponsible of you to put your property in a place where it can be stolen, it does not mean I said or implied the thief is right to steal your property. That interpretation can only be due to poor English comprehension, a lack of intelligence/logical thinking or both. At the end of the day it is your property, you are the one who bears the burden of your stolen property. There is no praise to be given to a fool who does or guard his property or allows his property to be stolen. That I say that does not in any way infer than I sanction the action of the thief who stole your property. If you chose to make that interpretation then that is only a reflection of your IQ and for that I can neither be blamed neither can I help you.

You are the one who opened your legs for an irresponsible man to impregnate you or you deliberately had a child the father did not want and I am supposed to praise you for raising a child you wanted and willingly brought into the world knowing full well that child will not have a father and will be scarred? Who is supposed to raise the child if not you?
What manner of societal values were you raised with? Who begged a single mother to raise a child without a father? Did you praise her when she was opening her legs for an irresponsible man? Was she raped? Nonsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Phut(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

If it's not true this guy would not be so bold to say it knowing fully well that he can be sued for defamation
Maybe not. The guy has Will where he wants him. If Will Smith sues for defamation based on an accusation of being gay, the LGBTQIA will come down heavily on Will Smith, for being “homophobic.” The rights we have in every day life, do not apply to anything gay related.

Tasha K and the Bilaal guy know this. Tasha K had persistently accused a celebrity of having herpes. The celebrity have Tasha K multiple opportunities to recant, but Tasha K stubbornly refused to. The celebrity took Tasha K to court. The celebrity also took a test to establish that she doesn’t have herpes. She won her defamation lawsuit and was awarded millions of dollars. Tasha K would not dare carry out this interview if this were the run of the meal type of accusation. She and the Bilaal guy would have been sued up the wazoo. But as it is gay related, Will cannot make a strong statement of any sort, take less of suing. They’ve got Will exactly where they want him - between a rock and a hard place. Ain’t nothing much he can do or say about it.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
It's call for celebration
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
ecolime:
No wonder he is a full blooded simp. A woman in a man's body.

Jada Smith has always been the man in their marriage so I am not surprised.

I am sure Jada drills the butthole of the male-bitch as well.

Oloriburuku adofuro
ur wicket this man 😂

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by NaBanga: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Which movie shocked

None of the kissing was on a movie set. These were in interviews and off the cuff videoing.
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by Ideegee(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2023
Why in God's earth are Humans so quick to believe and then judge others based on allegations they never witnessed for themselves.

The wickedness of the Human's heart...
Re: Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal by lildonn222: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Flamemignon1:
Well unlike you,he's not an homophobe
sure I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.