Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? (933 Views)

"Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? / Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by codedgalaxy: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Moral,.....high.
Ginger,.... Over high.
Vibez,...... Super high.
Bank balance,....extremely low,
Lol.
The funny scenerio above was a delima i found myself in sometime ago.
I have planed on giving one fine "ent" i met, a memorable first outing.
That was until my pocket ran a fast reality check on me.
Deal day came and the only money i had both home and abroad was 2k damn!
And just like that american movie "no reatreat no surrender" i coudnt raise the white flag.
I decided to just wing it (i.e to "go with the flow")
I called and told her to meet me at a pool club,of which she was really suprised at the sudden change of venue, of which i reasured her there was no qualms whatsoever.
(Aswear been calm is one of the most underatted attributes of a man).
To cut the long story shot i ended up tutoring her on the game of pool , with strong body contact releasing rush of adrenaline, cool jamz playing in the background, a can of black bullet and monster drink each, and lots of annoying misses.
Date turned out ....
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by codedgalaxy: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Date later turned out really great.
Total money spent was # 1800.
Her house was close so we proceeded to her place where i was served hot egusi soup she prepared.
Her hospitality was top notch as she proceeded to serve me a wet plate of cooshie damn!
I felt bad for her cause as sweet as she had been to me, my rod was on the other hand very harsh with her, as it sends soul-peircing-dagger thrust down her spine as she pleaded for leniecy, damn!
Which begs the question,
" have you ever been on a sapa date that turned out memorable"?
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by brain54(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Her house was close so we proceeded to her where i was served
Served what…

Pls be specific! grin
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by codedgalaxy: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
brain54:
Served what…
Pls be specific! grin
Read again bro
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by brain54(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mine wasn’t really a date…

Was my then girlfriend’s twin sister (ex). Was just after my service period. Was going to drop her at home when we drove past a Chinese restaurant. And so I say something like “ hey… nice looking place. I never been to a Chinese restaurant before “ and she replies “ me too”.

So we both decided to try it out instantly… ( I used to be really spontaneous).

I wasn’t having much on me- which I took my time to explain to her. We were there just to have a feel of the experience.

The menu finally came and couldn’t afford any of the meals on it. Funny names with expensive price tags.

So we ended up ordering for drinks only.

We left after a memorable time together- she is a good conversationalist- with a promise to visit another day when the pocket was more friendly.

So that’s about my first time experience at a Chinese restaurant without actually eating a Chinese meal.

We never got around to the second “date”though!

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Two things here;

-

-
Nahh. I'll be back.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by brain54(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Read again bro
Hmmm…

Egusi soup and wet plate of cooshie.

Nice combination!
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by codedgalaxy: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
brain54:
Mine wasn’t really a date…

Was my then girlfriend’s twin sister (ex). Was just after my service period. Was going to drop her at home when we drove past a Chinese restaurant. And so I say something like “ hey… nice looking place. I never been to a Chinese restaurant before “ and she replies “ me too”.

So we both decided to try it out instantly… ( I used to be really spontaneous).

I wasn’t having much on me- which I took my time to explain to her. We were there just to have a feel of the experience.

The menu finally came and couldn’t afford any of the meals on it. Funny names with expensive price tags.

So we ended up ordering for drinks only.

We left after a memorable time together- she is a good conversationalist- with a promise to another visit when the pocket was more friendly.

So that’s about my first time experien
On a date with your girls sister damn ! thats quite intresting. Though its not too late you can still go on that date.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by brain54(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
codedgalaxy:

On a date with your girls sister damn ! thats quite intresting. Though its not too late you can still go on that date.
Wasn’t really a date bro…

Besides a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

So that chapter is canceled!
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Blackmoran(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Meet a babe online... We started chatting for almost 6 month... So we decided to fix a date and that particular period was a month to covid..... And financialy I was broke, when I mean broke I had nothing in my account....
Not minding she came to my place I was still based in ilupeju.... My saving grace was I had food stuffs at home.... So I made beans and plaintain for both of us, we chatted gist.. I got to know she was in a relationship..... Not withstanding I got laid that same day she slept overnight....
I learnt a lesson that day when a girl is into you she will break all rules she gives to your competitor.... I didn't even give her transport....
Unfortunately we lost contact and was sceptical having a realtionship with someone cheating on his boyfriend.... As they say the Cain they use to beat the wife, will be the same Cain the second wife will experience

3 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by codedgalaxy: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
Meet a babe online... We started chatting for almost 6 month... So we decided to fix a date and that particular period was a month to covid..... And financialy I was broke, when I mean broke I had nothing in my account....
Not minding she came to my place I was still based in ilupeju.... My saving grace was I had food stuffs at home.... So I made beans and plaintain for both of us, we chatted gist.. I got to know she was in a relationship..... Not withstanding I got laid that same day she slept overnight....
I learnt a lesson that day when a girl is into you she will break all rules she gives to your competitor.... I didn't even give her transport....
Unfortunately we lost contact and was sceptical having a realtionship with someone cheating on his boyfriend.... "As they say the Cain they use to beat the wife, will be the same Cain the second wife will experience"
Truer words have never been spoken like this, blood.
"beans and platain" lol,
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by funkemary(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Her house was close so we proceeded to her place where i was served hot egusi soup she prepared.
Her hospitality was top notch as she proceeded to serve me a wet plate of cooshie damn!
I felt bad for her cause as sweet as she had been to me, my rod was on the other hand very harsh with her, as it sends soul-peircing-dagger thrust down her spine as she pleaded for leniecy, damn!
Which begs the question,
" have you ever been on a sapa date that turned out memorable"?

Please what is cooshie?

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
funkemary:

Please what is cooshie?

Is a food,derived from the Latin word Kush. grin

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by epondudu: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Óbó yí shaa ni grin

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Mandela27: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2023
This one na normal something na,who get money kwanu
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
I no dey comot on any date if I no get shishi
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Okoroawusa: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
funkemary:

Please what is cooshie?
Toto

Pvssy

Ikpu

Obo

You get it now?
Re: "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? by Nemesis0147(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I no dey comot on any date if I no get shishi
me too
I no dy try am…
Me that like flenjo.
I don’t even host anyone including guys(except old pals) at home if I don’t have money….

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first / My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.