Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu (1849 Views)

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Dafresh: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
From my predecessors

Wailers should take note before they go gaga
mumu you never agreed that Buhari was bad you were here praising and loving him, now we don't want to hear rubbish excuses. Tinubu should show us that he's intelligent, we don't want paper first class, we need economy first class
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
The clueless emilakon certificate forger should remove that (s) in the predecessors before thunder go strike his shrink testicles.

He shouldn't drag Obj, Yardua and GEJ into his failures 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by successmatters(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dapson73:

An Obedient spotted.

Your nemesis cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by helinues: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dafresh:
mumu you never agreed that Buhari was bad you were here praising and loving him, now we don't want to hear rubbish excuses. Tinubu should show us that he's intelligent, we don't want paper first class, we need economy first class

And could you point to where I have agreed with you or anyone that Buhari is bad?

Heh, you wailers people, make una take life easy, life is just too beautiful to be wallowing on politics matter

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Antoeni:
Oh He was Thinking Running a Drug Cartel And Governance Are The Same, Oga Return The Stolen Mandate and Save Yourself the Stress of Explaining

Honestly i don't envy Obi supporters , this is what they will be doing for 8 years, is not easy to be on the losing side. For the nicompops that thought they can get power in 2031, gaskia power is shifting to the North come back in 2039, for the slowpoke that said we are buying fuel at 740 i don't know may be he is buying his own a lower price.
Anyone that wish bad for this country, the land will no spare him/her.

This administration will succeed and overcome all challenges

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by successmatters(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
jconsulting:

Honestly i don't envy Obi supporters , this is what they will be doing for 8 years, is not easy to be on the losing side. For the nicompops that thought they can get power in 2031, gaskia power is shifting to the North come back in 2039, for the slowpoke that said we are buying fuel at 740 i don't know may be he is buying his own a lower price.

I pity you, you will be typing this long response to Obi supporters for 8 long years grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Dafresh: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
iammo:

Am not from ESN and sit at home region

Even Abacha Regime I attended a private school

Speak for yourself my guy

ESN sit at home people are doing better than you people, see trailer of rice passing by go do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by successmatters(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dafresh:
ESN sit at home people are doing better than you people, see trailer of rice passing by go do the needful

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Dafresh: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

And could you point to where I have agreed with you or anyone that Buhari is bad?

Heh, you wailers people, make una take life easy, life is just too beautiful to be wallowing on politics matter
Here Tinubu is the chief wailer because he is the one complaining, he knows how bad the economy is and he contested and win, complaining shows he wasn't prepared

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by iammo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dafresh:

Oya show us statistics they are

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by helinues: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dafresh:

Here Tinubu is the chief wailer because he is the one complaining, he knows how bad the economy is and he contested and win, complaining shows he wasn't prepared

Complaining and explanation, are they the same?
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin seconded cool
Antoeni:
Oh He was Thinking Running a Drug Cartel And Governance Are The Same, Oga Return The Stolen Mandate and Save Yourself the Stress of Explaining

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by udede(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
You go explain taya
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Macdeey: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Antoeni:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said his administration inherited serious liabilities from his predecessors, lamenting that Nigeria has serious deficits in port and power infrastructure, as well as agro-allied facilities.

The President, who said he would not make any excuses, however noted his government also inherited assets.

He stated this on Monday night, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, while advancing negotiations concerning a multi-billion dollar infrastructure finance facility from the Islamic Development Bank to fund a multi-sectoral portfolio of infrastructure projects at the federal and sub-national levels in Nigeria.

The President’s spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, announced the negotiation in a statement on Tuesday.

He stated this on Monday night, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, while advancing negotiations concerning a multi-billion dollar infrastructure finance facility from the Islamic Development Bank to fund a multi-sectoral portfolio of infrastructure projects at the federal and sub-national levels in Nigeria.

He said the development was the outcome of substantive investment discussions held between President Tinubu and the Vice-President (Country Programs) of the Islamic Development Bank, Dr. Mansur Muhtar, after the President’s return from evening prayers.

“Nigeria is the candle of hope that will light the way for Africa. And once Africa is illuminated, the world will be a brighter place for all of humanity. We are determined to create a future for our gifted youths. Investments in Nigeria will be among the world’s most high-yielding. Investor money will flow easily in and out of our country. Processes will be seamless. And your bank has always been a faithful partner in progress.

https://dailytrust.com/i-inherited-serious-liabilities-from-my-predecessors-tinubu/
Resign if you can't grin grin grin
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by nedu666: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
JealousCobra:
The clueless emilakon certificate forger should remove that (s) in the predecessors before thunder go strike his shrink testicles.

He shouldn't drag Obj, Yardua and GEJ into his failures 😎

Tinubu knows who he is referring to. Ignore all these idiots giving explanations on his behalf. Buhari the undisputed king of incompetence

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Chicagograduate(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Prosecute them na.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by XerXers: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
jconsulting:

See childish comments.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Kaiser20: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
iammo:
grin

You better go and check Nigerian debt profile from Nigerian Debt management office to know how much we all owe

Chinese are coming soon

Buhari do us strong thing

I am here to read Nsogbu Nsogbu people's comment grin grin

Tinubu the chief wailer, Mumu man and his Emilokan greedy life made him praise Buhari then as a savior just to grab the ASO Rock seat of power
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blame game.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by ValarDoharis: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
So you're supporting Tinubu’s excuses?
helinues:
From my predecessors

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by ValarDoharis: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
You guys are wicked. You knew Bubu was destroying the economy or atleast we were telling you but you keep calling us wailers. Who is wailing now?
iammo:
grin

You better go and check Nigerian debt profile from Nigerian Debt management office to know how much we all owe

Chinese are coming soon

Buhari do us strong thing

I am here to read Nsogbu Nsogbu people's comment grin grin

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by ojobek: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
If he actually use the word"PREDECESSORS"in that context then I can outrightly agreed that he is a CERTIFICATE FORGER
helinues:
From my predecessors

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by ojobek: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
How many PREDECESSORS hand over to him?
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by ojobek: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wait till December,we never see something.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by skyman200(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hardship promax loading, just be ready to buy fuel at the rate of ₦1000 per litre starting from December and 40% increased in NEPA bill, Tinubu is really working, thank God that it won't affect me even if fuel is ₦2000 per litre, Hardship promax loading loading.they thought that they are doing the Igbos without knowing that they are destroying themselves and the future of their generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
“We inherited serious liabilities, but also assets from our predecessors. We do not make any excuses. There are several sectors replete with investment opportunity for smart investors.

Continuation of the statement by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Mbanda(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Antoeni:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said his administration inherited serious liabilities from his predecessors, lamenting that Nigeria has serious deficits in port and power infrastructure, as well as agro-allied facilities.

The President, who said he would not make any excuses, however noted his government also inherited assets.

The President’s spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, announced the negotiation in a statement on Tuesday.

He said the development was the outcome of substantive investment discussions held between President Tinubu and the Vice-President (Country Programs) of the Islamic Development Bank, Dr. Mansur Muhtar, after the President’s return from evening prayers.

“Nigeria is the candle of hope that will light the way for Africa. And once Africa is illuminated, the world will be a brighter place for all of humanity. We are determined to create a future for our gifted youths. Investments in Nigeria will be among the world’s most high-yielding. Investor money will flow easily in and out of our country. Processes will be seamless. And your bank has always been a faithful partner in progress.

https://dailytrust.com/i-inherited-serious-liabilities-from-my-predecessors-tinubu/
Buhari blamed GEJ and now tienibu is indirectly blaming buhari grin grin

APC and blame game are just inseparable.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Mbanda(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
From my predecessors

When he was shouting emilokan he never remembered any predecessor.

The people are tired of APC blame game period.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Mbanda(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
iammo:

Am not from ESN and sit at home region

Even Abacha Regime I attended a private school

Speak for yourself my guy

was it ESN that was killing and chasing none yorubas out of every polling units, during the 2023 general elections?

This una lies and propaganda is becoming too much.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by Againstallodds: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingKO22:

Oga why not push your Pandora Obituary inside Aso-rock by force or the entire IPOBidients are coward 🤣😀😂🤣😂😂

Great Nigerians are having discussion about our dear country then the unpatriotic IPOBidients are dishing out unsolicited advices 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
G
Mohammed most of you are really getting stupid by each passing day.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu by mrblessed(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2023
This is exactly the same crap the mumuric Buhari sang throughout his disastrous plague of regime. Now, we are back to the same nonsense from another government. They can do anything to get to power; but once in power, they become clueless and dense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago / Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching / EFCC: A Personal Tool Of President Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.