Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... (632 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Greetings guys...

If you are not a believer, kindly stay out of this thread and take your logical sentiments elsewhere.

However if you want to be blessed by serving Jesus, and experience the victories of His faith, read on!

I've seen a number of threads regarding the issue of genotype in relationships and the overwhelming response & criticism that follows. It's sickening to read through and realize that believers also share the same medical sentiments and quickly clamp down on anyone asking such questions.

I have a question...
Can God heal HIV?
If your answer is yes;
Then, can God change a genotype?

I don't know if anyone here has been discouraged by reading some of these comments, and your Godly relationships is threatened. I have just one question for you and you'd be good...

Did God originate your relationship? Are you in the will of God?

If your answer is yes and you are sure, please and please, stay with God and don't listen to anything else that speaks against what God has said to you.

We have read of ladies who got married without a womb and had children...
We have read of couples who got married as AS, remained AS after the marriage and had Children who were born with AA as genotype.

God is still in the business of the supernatural!

If you have stories of victories in this regard, kindly share, let's strengthen the soul of each other and hold the fort.

Blessings and Peace!

1 Like

Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Jeon(f): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2023
The chances are very rare.
It's better to avoid those things than hoping for a miracle to happen.

6 Likes

Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Any Christian with sense that is AS and the partner is AS should focus on the prayers on themselves and not the unborn kids. Let the miracle change your AS to AA before you decide to marry.

1 Like

Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:
Any Christian with sense that is AS and the partner is AS should focus on the prayers on themselves and not the unborn kids. Let the miracle change your AS to AA before you decide to marry.

So what if God decides not to change it before marriage, and you and your partner are absolutely sure with multiple confirmations that God will have you marry?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

So what if God decides not to change it before marriage, and you and your partner are absolutely sure with multiple confirmations that God will have you marry?

If you are absolutely sure, let the miracle happen for you before marriage. Stop shifting the miracle to unborn kids. What if after marriage, and you give birth to kids with SS? Even the bible said 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.
It is simply SELFISHNESS to embark on such.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

If you are absolutely sure, let the miracle happen for you before marriage. Stop shifting the miracle to unborn kids. What if after marriage, and you give birth to kids with SS? Even the bible said 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.
It is simply SELFISHNESS to embark on such.

You did not answer the question brother.
You said Let the miracle happen, but I asked What if God decides not to change it before marriage?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

You did not answer the question brother.
You said Let the miracle happen, but I asked What if God decides not to change it before marriage?
If God doesn't change your genotype before marriage, break the relationship and find another partner.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

If God doesn't change your genotype before marriage, break the relationship and find another partner.

Then you have to question the genuineness of your walk with God, and how much you know Him, because if you heard God with confirmations following, even from your brethren, what you said is not the way to go!

It's either you heard God or you did not! Let's not exalt any biological circumstance above the Word of God!
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

Then you have to question the genuineness of your walk with God, and how much you know Him, because if you heard God with confirmations by your brethren, what you said is not the way to go!
God gave me a brain. Speculation is not confirmation.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

God gave me a brain. Speculation is not confirmation.

God gave you brain, not for independence, but for choice, so that you can clearly see that you have an option, to choose to know him, and walk with him and serve him or not.

Hope you know that with the brain you have, you've not been able to figure out why death is still inevitable, many researches have been carried out, no profitable results. The only way to life & life eternal, and power over death, is by believing in Jesus and obeying him and serving him as Lord.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

God gave you brain, not for independence, but for choice, so that you can clearly see that you have an option, to choose to know him, and walk with him and serve him or not.

Hope you know that with the brain you have, you've not been able to figure out why death is still inevitable, many researches have been carried out, no profitable results. The only way to life & life eternal, and power over death, is by believing in Jesus and obeying him and serving him as Lord.
You dey talk babablu. Obeying speculations is not obeying God's words.

I dey talk marriage, you dey talk salvation. It is obvious you are still a baby in christ cos you don't even stay in one topic.

Finally, anyone that knows he is AS and the partner is AS too and they agree to get married despite the obvious danger. If any of the kid becomes SS, then the parents are more wicked than the devil.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

You dey talk babablu. Obeying speculations is not obeying God's words.

I dey talk marriage, you dey talk salvation. It is obvious you are still a baby in christ cos you don't even stay in one topic.

Finally, anyone that knows he is AS and the partner is AS too and they agree to get married despite the obvious danger. If any of the kid becomes SS, then the parents are more wicked than the devil.

There's no speculation in what I said, Everything I said centred on God's word for the couple who are both AS, but you who is an adult in the faith, is still insisting that even if God appears to you physically and say marry the girl, you will still say NO because AS and AS marrying cannot be God.

Abi is that not your stand?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by GreatAchiever1: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

There's no speculation in what I said, Everything I said centred on God's word for the couple who are both AS, but you who is an adult in the faith, is still insisting that even if God appears to you physically and say marry the girl, you will still say NO because AS and AS marrying cannot be God.

Before marriage, the couples know that they are both AS, and they are aware of the consequences of what will happen in that union and you're putting God to the test to perform a miracle for you when it happens when that a child is SS.

Do you think God is a genie from Aladdin that will grant any of your wish to become a reality. Bro this is a wrong view of God.

And No, God no longer appears to anyone physically to tell you things, we have the bible for that, don't be deceived.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Before marriage, the couples know that they are both AS, and they are aware of the consequences of what will happen in that union and you're putting God to the test to perform a miracle for you when it happens when that a child is SS.

Do you think God is a genie from Aladdin that will grant any of your wish to become a reality. Bro this is a wrong view of God.

And No, God no longer appears to anyone physically to tell you things, wr have the bible for that, don't be deceived.

Did you read the part where I said, so long as the relationship began by the will of God and God is the author and originator of it?

Does that statement appear like speculation to you?
Or do you want to imply that God cannot ask two AS persons to marry?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

Numbers 36:7. The daughters of Zelophohad didn't want their property to be inherited by other tribe. God then told them to marry anyone they like within their own tribe. God didn't pick any specific husband for them. God no dey choose wife or husband.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by GreatAchiever1: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

Did you read the part where I said, so long as the relationship began by the will of God and God is the author and originator of it?

Does that statement appear like speculation to you?
Or do you want to imply that God cannot ask two AS persons to marry?

No He cannot, how would God ask two AS people to marry? How is both the Man and the Woman being AS be the will of God when they both know the Medical implications.
If you are in this condition, my brother, no put God's will in that angle to justify this thing.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

Numbers 36:7. The daughters of Zelophohad didn't want their property to be inherited by other tribe. God then told them to marry anyone they like within their own tribe. God didn't pick any specific husband for them. God no dey choose wife or husband.

Genesis 24:14

14 May it be that when I say to a young woman, ‘Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I’ll water your camels too’—let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master.”
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

No He cannot, how would God ask two AS people to marry? How is both the Man and the Woman being AS be the will of God when they both know the Medical implications.
If you are in this condition, my brother, no put God's will in that angle to justify this thing.

One more question sir. Can God ask you to marry a prostitute?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by jmoore(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

Genesis 24:14

14 May it be that when I say to a young woman, ‘Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I’ll water your camels too’—let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master.”
You just dey quote verse without full knowledge of the story.
There was a specific instruction from Abraham to his servant not to take any canaanite woman as a wife for Isaac. God granted the prayers of the servant based on the choices and requirements they want.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by GreatAchiever1: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

One more question sir. Can God ask you to marry a prostitute?

He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And obtains favor from the Lord.
— Proverbs 18:22

Again, God cannot pick a spouse for you, it's your choice to pick a spouse for youself as long as she's a believer in Christ, there are verses in the bible that one can use to find a virtuous and prudent wife in his search.
And if one freely choose to marry a prostitute, no problem with that as long as she's repentant of that lifestyle and comes to faith in Christ.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
jmoore:

You just dey quote verse without full knowledge of the story.
There was a specific instruction from Abraham to his servant not to take any canaanite woman as a wife for Isaac. God granted the prayers of the servant based on the choices and requirements they want.

Sir, did God orchestrate the selection or not?
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And obtains favor from the Lord.
— Proverbs 18:22

Again, God cannot pick a spouse for you, it's your choice to pick a spouse for youself as long as she's a believer in Christ, there are verses in the bible that one can use to find a virtuous and prudent wife in his search.
And if one freely choose to marry a prostitute, no problem with that as long as she's repentant of that lifestyle and comes to faith in Christ.

Hos.1.2 - When the LORD began to speak by Hosea, the LORD said to Hosea: "Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry And children of harlotry, For the land has committed great harlotry By departing from the LORD." -- null
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by GreatAchiever1: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

Hos.1.2 - When the LORD began to speak by Hosea, the LORD said to Hosea: "Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry And children of harlotry, For the land has committed great harlotry By departing from the LORD." -- null

There are no Prophets or Apostles of our times today.

God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
— Hebrews 1:1-2

We have the counsel of God to direct our lives through His words in the Holy Scriptures.

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
— 2 Peter 1:2-3
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Matinox: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

There are no Prophets or Apostles of our times today.

God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
— Hebrews 1:1-2

We have the counsel of God to direct our lives through His words in the Holy Scriptures.

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
— 2 Peter 1:2-3

grin grin
You lost me right there.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by GreatAchiever1: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Matinox:

grin grin
You lost me right there.

Yes, THERE ARE NO APOSTLES OR PROPHETS IN OUR GENERATION. LOOK AT HEBREW 1:1,2
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by Fredchisom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
God gave us brain so that he can rest from certain issues..we so much believe In miracle thats why we don't even have a good sewage system in Nigeria. We believe in miracle jobs instead of creating jobs.
Now you have come to encourage people who clearly knows their genotype isn't compactible to get married and wait for a miracle to change it.

1 Like

Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by victory36(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Keep playing my fans cool.
Re: Bible Opinion On Genotype Issues... by rickleye: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2023
Matinox:
Greetings guys...

If you are not a believer, kindly stay out of this thread and take your logical sentiments elsewhere.

However if you want to be blessed by serving Jesus, and experience the victories of His faith, read on!

I've seen a number of threads regarding the issue of genotype in relationships and the overwhelming response & criticism that follows. It's sickening to read through and realize that believers also share the same medical sentiments and quickly clamp down on anyone asking such questions.

I have a question...
Can God heal HIV?
If your answer is yes;
Then, can God change a genotype?

I don't know if anyone here has been discouraged by reading some of these comments, and your Godly relationships is threatened. I have just one question for you and you'd be good...

Did God originate your relationship? Are you in the will of God?

If your answer is yes and you are sure, please and please, stay with God and don't listen to anything else that speaks against what God has said to you.

We have read of ladies who got married without a womb and had children...
We have read of couples who got married as AS, remained AS after the marriage and had Children who were born with AA as genotype.

God is still in the business of the supernatural!

If you have stories of victories in this regard, kindly share, let's strengthen the soul of each other and hold the fort.

Blessings and Peace!

Ok. This may be hard to swallow.
What do you do when God doesn’t answer your prayers the way you want them answered ?

God has given us common sense.
He has given us doctors and nurses and naturalist.

Miracle is suspending natural order of things -
Healing is restoring your body back to original state.

I will not advise you do what is wrong and then ask God for a miracle or healing. Because if it is not in his will ( bigger picture as it relates to His will you will die )

We know from science that if two AS marry it’s trouble .

See chart in article
https://emergencyresponseafrica.com/love-or-genotype-which-is-more-important/

Can God heal HIV - yes but what happens when he doesn’t . I’d hope that you’d be prepared to praise him while you take the antiviral medicine available to keep you alive .

Can God change genotype - why would you depend on a miracle when common sense says it isn’t the order . Unless you expressly heard from God and told you what to do. Don’t get married

My 2 cents

(1) (Reply)

Six Laws Of Maturity / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Is It Poper 4 A Lady To Live Wit Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.