Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) (39760 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:29am On Apr 10
Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4mtvNsFnI

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:29am On Apr 10
Nawaoooo. Someone should please help this beautiful lady oooo. The tears is much

“Genotype Mismatch” – Nigerian couple’s 3-year relationship ends in tears over genotype discovery

A Nigerian lady bursts into tears as her 3-year relationship hits the rocks after discovering that her genotype doesn’t match that of her partner.

The video, captioned “When your genotype doesn’t match your lover after being together for 3 years so you both can’t be together anymore,” shows the tearful face of the lady as she cries profusely, punches her phone, and wipes away her tears.

Lady’s 3-year relationship ends in tears over genotype discovery.
The teary video of the heartbroken lady sparked discussions on social media, with many people storming the comment section of the post to share their thoughts after it went viral online.

See some reactions below:

Barbiecash: “Pls how much does it cost to check ones genotype.”

Seunfunmi 1010: “Omo things they happen for this life o🥺 our genotype match our star everything about us is just too perfect but his mom said am too beautiful 😞say guys go Dey rush me Omo I don cry tire.”

Anny: “3Yrs Relationship Doh End Because Of Genotype 🤣 Something Wer You For Ask From The First Date….You Dey The Order Ice Cream And Smirnoff Ice.”

Kaybeecute: “I feel like crying I swear cus is painful 😖 so sorry my dere u will find someone better than him.’

Daisy: “As AA 0+ I really can’t relate. Omo, maybe I should get more interested in this. I no wan marry AS oo.”

https://www.gistreel.com/genotype-mismatch-nigerian-couples-3-year-relationship-ends-in-tears-over-genotype-discovery/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:30am On Apr 10
Nawaoooo. Sorry dear sister. Try to check your spouse genotype next time you want to mingle with a promising partner. Meanwhile, Moscow's Top Billionaires Chico and Samuel grooving to a Freestyle made by DJ Virall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnOW4kymjGU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by AsomStructures: 9:32am On Apr 10
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Puss360(f): 9:38am On Apr 10
My dear cheerup....
A better man is on the way ahead!!!!
Pack your tools, enter street back!!!
Hustle must continue!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:39am On Apr 10
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:40am On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Bluntguy: 9:43am On Apr 10
She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:44am On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.
Some1 that is deeply saddened by an event will not have time to video herself crying to post on the internet

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:52am On Apr 10
Dyfynezz12:

Some1 that is deeply saddened by an event will not have time to video herself crying to post on the internet
she can’t hide her deep feelings, so she has to camera herself and post it on the media page. It’s an Avenue to raise more awareness on genotype and blood group. Up till today people are still marrying whom they supposed to marry. That’s why much SSS kids are much in this generation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Caramia2020(m): 9:53am On Apr 10
She is taking a video of her weeping series? It's better to break up n down now than to run up n down in future over the health of a child. Most of these girls can do anything for fame.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by EreluRoz: 9:57am On Apr 10
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by KingLennon(m): 10:01am On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
Crocodile style cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Apr 10
She should be happy. She care less about the product of the union

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by KingLennon(m): 10:03am On Apr 10
Bluntguy:
She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow.
As simple as ABC sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 10:06am On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
If she had stayed away from sex she won't feel so bad. But what were they discussing all through that genotype wasn't included?

Before I agree to date someone there's nothing on earth that I won't talk about, after studying your behavior, everything about sex (including your dick size and rounds you can go and every other thing you can imagine because I like sex so much and would have lots of it when I finally get married) that's where genotype will come in even though I'm AA I'll still talk about it, she was just carried away without using her brain.

I don’t like the way you talk here, how could you be talking about dick size. Dick is dick, why thinking about the size. Definitely you will never be satisfied in bed then. Be contented with what you have and what God gave your spouse now. There’s no big or small dick. Dick is dick

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by EreluRoz: 10:08am On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
I don’t like the way you talk here, how could you be talking about dick size. Dick is dick, why thinking about the size. Definitely you will never be satisfied in bed then. Be contented with what you have and what God gave your spouse now. There’s no big or small dick. Dick is dick
unquote me kos I've edited my post. Is that the only thing you saw
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Ibaaboy(m): 10:13am On Apr 10
AsomStructures:

crocodile tears

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:20am On Apr 10
Crying and someone is recording her

This gender and few minutes of fame and trend lol

Well as a Muslim... Genotype ain't issue. As long as we're both Muslims.. we're good to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 10:25am On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
unquote me kos I've edited my post. Is that the only thing you saw
yes. I’m happy for you that you are AA lady. At least you can choose either AS or SS genotype. Either it’s small or big dick, babies are produced now. Don’t discriminate either it’s small or big dick here. Dick is dick shikena. I hope you get my points here.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Apr 10
Take earth and move on

Thank God say person no dey keep Garri for bank. You for dey hear, You can only withdraw 2 cups a day 😂

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Atarakpa: 11:56am On Apr 10
Sorry sis. That more reason we the AA should marry as many as we can. Free to slide to my DM. In other news who is videoing her if not for attention. Abeg yeye dey smell. Crying at same time pressing phone

13 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by bennybuhari: 11:57am On Apr 10
better thank your stars

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 11:57am On Apr 10
I feel her pains seriously 😭😭😭. 3 years relationship leading to marriage stopped over genotype issues. 🛑

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by TempUser: 11:57am On Apr 10
It's better for her to cry today so that she won't CRY!
wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by ClassicMan202(m): 11:57am On Apr 10
You dey cry but you arrange photo shoot abi na video shoot ...

Weldone Amaka angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by ipobarecriminals: 11:57am On Apr 10
sad 3 yrs of uninterrupted "BANGKOK" FREE P lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Apr 10
lipsrsealed

Everything now is on social media...very hopeless things.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by bluefilm: 11:58am On Apr 10
What a fool
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Apr 10
sad sad
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by ILoveNG: 11:59am On Apr 10
She thinks leaving him is painful ?

Why not f*uk around and find out?
She should go ahead with him and see which is more painful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.