Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) (39822 Views)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Farfalla(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
folake4u:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lol. I totally get your point sha.

Mr. Eazi is doing well for himself sha. Na the hair part dey off you abi? grin

Yes, he's doing well for himself no doubt, but I would envision Temi with a suit-and-tie kinda man. You know, a less rugged-looking man (like Ebuka).

Anyway, if she's happy, who am I to talk?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Farfalla(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

snob cheesy tongue

Wi you keep kwayet! angry
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by folake4u(f): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Farfalla:

Yes, he's doing well for himself no doubt, but I would envision Temi with a suit-and-tie kinda man. You know, a less rugged-looking man (like Ebuka).

Anyway, if she's happy, who am I to talk?

I understand that your narrative though. wink cheesy

Lol. I guess you'd have to deal with her choice then. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Farfalla(f): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
folake4u:

I understand that your narrative though. wink cheesy

Lol. I guess you'd have to deal with her choice then. tongue

Sure. wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by EndRape2(f): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
You think they will give their daughters t o damaged alpha males that knows nothing about love?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by highness25(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Is any of Dangote's daughter still available?
You get money? Abi your papa get?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by AntiChristian: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
highness25:
You get money? Abi your papa get?

lipsrsealed

It's not compulsory make I get money!
I get good πŸ’œβ€οΈ
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Konjiboii: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Arizoner:
you dey suck toto?

Ofcourse
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by eepeepook: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Na him know. I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by highness25(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

lipsrsealed

It's not compulsory make I get money!
I get good πŸ’œβ€οΈ
Love is not enough oo.
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
highness25:
Love is not enough oo.

Love is all!
Then companionship!
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Omo since baba jam that babe ,no more music, his songs hit different , he's now becoming a model of wht his wife wants.

He's gone to school, trying to build a music label everything has better shape and formal ,may not be what he wants who knows , he may feel trapped or just decided to be on the low..
Good luck Eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by bdon123(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Truths9ja:
how’s she unlucky? 🌝🌝🌝🌝
Mr Easy is beneath her.she deserves better.mr eazy is a gold digger
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2023
bdon123:

Mr Easy is beneath her.she deserves better.mr eazy is a gold digger
Ope not true
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by bdon123(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Truths9ja:
Ope not true
Well na her choice sha...bt i dont see it lasting
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2023
bdon123:

Well na her choice sha...bt i dont see it lasting
it will last now. The babe Na virgin

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by highness25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Love is all!
Then companionship!
Oga, you no get money e no go workout... Tell me which rich man pikin marry poor man pikin for this country
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by bdon123(m): 3:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
it will last now. The babe Na virgin
How u take know say na virgin?even if na virgin her eye go open at some point.easy na gold digger.refused to sign instead he use toto do him own hustle.i blame otedola.his too easy n carefree.he should hav refused this marriage
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2023
bdon123:

How u take know say na virgin?even if na virgin her eye go open at some point.easy na gold digger.refused to sign instead he use toto do him own hustle.i blame otedola.his too easy n carefree.he should hav refused this marriage
temi Na virgin babe now
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by warrifinest1985: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Arizoner:
you don fuckam?
That one na jamb question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" / Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.